PDA

View Full Version : MSM proves to RP Supporters they have no CREDIBILITY !!

Falseflagop
11-06-2007, 10:46 AM
WHen you fail to report a historic day as RP had yesterday, should further enbolden adn speak volume as to who teh ONLY candidate to be our President should be. Imagine if Hillary or Rudy Or Fred raised this type of money MAN it would be on 24/7 on every MSM outlet. Get the point yet people MSM is a conspiracy controlled by a few to further an agenda to use us as slaves. RON PAUL is not part of that agenda he is a true PATRIOT, so if any of you ever had doubts about RON PAUL the silence of the MSM should eliminate any doubt you ever had RON PAUL is our only hope!! This is a MUST WIN!! And a BIG WIN because those diebold machine are next to stop the movement. SO you must win and win big!!

Great job to all!

Man from La Mancha
11-06-2007, 10:48 AM
In one way this is good it will show non believing newbies that "conspiracies do exist" in real time action.

Brinck Slattery
11-06-2007, 10:49 AM
I... would say that the media folks are getting their stories/confirming sources for this evenings news. It would be really embarrassing for them to report this and have it turn out to be wrong. Plus, they're kind of in disbelief, so they need to dunk their heads in some cold water, etc. That takes time.

falsinator
11-06-2007, 10:57 AM
They better be simply getting their stories together because to maintain any credibility this HAS to be reported. This is real news. When a candidate that the MSM never tires of sharing with us is "barely registering in the polls" raises over 4 million dollars in one day from a totally grassroots movement it is news to everybody, whether you support him or not!

coffeewithchess
11-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Yea, the media may be confirming the reports, before reporting, but that would mean they are actually doing their job for once...so I doubt it.

Mandrik
11-06-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm curious to see what, if anything, the 6:30PM crew will say about all of this.