PDA

View Full Version : Newsmax excludes RP in interview

evadmurd
11-06-2007, 10:11 AM
In an interview posted at Newsmax with Paul Weyrich, the writer asked him how he thought about the other candidates, but failed to ask him about the only guy that can make a difference and beat Hillary!

I sent him a comment:

"When interviewing Weyrich, why not ask him about Ron Paul? He is the only candidate that is sound for the evangelical right. We all know Giuliani and Thompson won't fit. Romney is difficult to reconcile given his faith, and Huckabee, as Weyrich mentioned, has flip-flopped on so many important issues. Paul is a born-again Christian but doesn't pander the "Jesus card" to the right. The evangelical right can't lose with Ron Paul. "

Let's challenge him on his lack of respect. You can e-mail th author directly.

Newsmax-Weyrich interview (http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/weyrich_giuliani_stop/2007/11/05/46921.html?s=al&promo_code=3C78-1).

Man from La Mancha
11-06-2007, 10:12 AM
newsmax is one of the most neocon rags out there.

trispear
11-06-2007, 10:13 AM
Paul is born again? :confused: His wikipedia page lists baptist.

jaumen
11-06-2007, 10:15 AM

Ummm... "born again" isn't a denomination. It's more of a belief, which is a belief of many denominations.... baptist being one of them.

LibertyEagle
PLEASE don't be rude to Paul Weyrich. He is not a bad guy. Please be respectful in your emails.

If you do otherwise, you will do much more harm to us, than good.

ValidusCustodiae
You must not know much about baptists.

They are REAL big on being "born again".

Sick stuff if you ask me. That's why I appreciate Ron Paul's understanding that religion and politics don't mix. He's not trying to shove anything down our throats and he defends his pro-life position logically. I used to be pro-choice, but thanks to Ron Paul, I am now a pro-life libertarian.

evadmurd
11-06-2007, 10:20 AM

Read his statement of faith. Denomination doesn't matter.

evadmurd
11-06-2007, 10:22 AM
PLEASE don't be rude to Paul Weyrich. He is not a bad guy. Please be respectful in your emails.

Agree with you. Beef was with the interviewer not asking the right question. I would have like to hear his response.

American
11-06-2007, 10:24 AM

Yeah right, kissing his ass is a much better approach.

I'm not sure what harm it can do to say anything you want to, I mean he already isnt reporting on Ron Paul.

you hard core libertarians irritate me, dont worry some day you will have you very own candidate.

werdd
11-06-2007, 10:24 AM
newsmax is a spam fraud.