PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Pages

TexMac
11-03-2011, 12:35 PM
Is anyone here an experienced facebook Page admin who would be willing to help with a Page? Ron Paul related, of course.

ninepointfive
11-03-2011, 12:39 PM
What kind of page?

TexMac
11-03-2011, 12:49 PM
A community page.

coffeewithchess
11-03-2011, 12:53 PM
I have two pages, but I run only one actively. So I may be able to provide some help, depending what you need...not an expert though.

Matthew5
11-03-2011, 01:11 PM
What are you looking to do?

TexMac
11-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Well, I've got it set up , but there's stuff I don't know about like how to link it to a group or if I should link it to a group, etc. Or how to administer it and promote it. I do have one other person helping and making graphics. I'm hoping to make it a way to promote the moneybombs on facebook.

Matthew5
11-03-2011, 01:49 PM
Well, I've got it set up , but there's stuff I don't know about like how to link it to a group or if I should link it to a group, etc. Or how to administer it and promote it. I do have one other person helping and making graphics. I'm hoping to make it a way to promote the moneybombs on facebook.

Well, you can promote it in a Group by sharing the Page on the Group's wall. Groups tend to be private collections of people and they are more interactive (they have chat capabilities and notifications). You can purchase FB ads for the Page, or you can just share the Page on friend's walls or other Pages. Let me know if you run into something specific you'd like addressed. :)