PDA

View Full Version : "Top Tier" Is Dead

No Free Beer
11-03-2011, 06:43 AM
I don't know if this was posted yet. If so, sorry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBWU2p66Jvs&feature=share

airborne373
11-03-2011, 06:49 AM
I don't know if this was posted yet. If so, sorry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBWU2p66Jvs&feature=share

After watching the vid above, I am distraut at how absurd our elections have become. I mean really, Cain the habitual liar, Perry the cross-over Democrat who is either very drunk or very stoned on something and Mitt Romney who is well Mitt Romney.

Help us Ron Paul, your our only hope.

sailingaway
11-03-2011, 06:53 AM
I think we are better off letting candidates collapse on their own than tying this to Ron.

11-03-2011, 07:11 AM
I think we are better off letting candidates collapse on their own than tying this to Ron.

Usually I'd agree. But this video is a really good one. The contrasts are so striking.

green73
11-03-2011, 07:34 AM
shared

Carole
11-03-2011, 07:50 AM
Amazing video. Thanks. :)

Revolution9
11-03-2011, 08:27 AM

The man, who is at least 60 years old, that made the video is the one tying it to Ron Paul. He made the video to...

I am a Ron Paul man! What the hell took me so long? I don't know. I was brainwashed for 60 years but now I am free! Go for it Ron Paul. Made my donation & got my bumper sticker, by God! I made this video to try to get through to some of my stubborn friends who actually still get sucked in by the likes of Nobama, Cain, Perry, Romney etc etc etc.

crankabit 14 hours ago 50

Rev9

PursuePeace
11-03-2011, 08:43 AM
Great video,will def. pass it along.
Wow...Romney has enough flip flops to open a shoe store.

Agorism
11-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Ah I was just about to post this one.

Great concept idea. I remember those Top Tier mac vs. PC spoof ads for Paul in 2007.

evadmurd
11-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Good video, but I don't understand why commentary overlays always have to be inserted. They only distract from the quality and validity of the video itself.

RIPLEYMOM
11-03-2011, 09:24 AM
I have been going over and over in my head how to excuse this video's crassness with my own comments in order to share this with my conservative friends on Facebook. I just can't do it and it's too bad because the main components are put together so well, clearly showing what the media refuses to.

Anyone know of another video without comments, or any plans to redo this one? The candidates speak for themselves. No need for all this, or such a title. :confused:

centure7
11-03-2011, 11:54 AM
The video is great, but I can't send that to Republican voters who are in support of the Iraq war. The video should have focused on Ron Paul's economic policy, where as the stupidest possible thing to focus on is the foreign policy when talking with GOP voters. The only reason the foreign policy needs to be brought up in the context of GOP voters is the price-tag. Reminding people the Afghanistan war financially destroyed the Soviet Union and was the final straw that broke its back would be ever so wise, considering the exact same thing is now happening to the USA. Though technically it was Obamacare that broke the back of the USA.

JohnGalt1225
11-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Great video, thanks.

heavenlyboy34
11-03-2011, 01:07 PM
After watching the vid above, I am distraut at how absurd our elections have become. I mean really, Cain the habitual liar, Perry the cross-over Democrat who is either very drunk or very stoned on something and Mitt Romney who is well Mitt Romney.

Help us Ron Paul, your our only hope.
Elections have always been like this. Don't expect salvation from the regime. Rely on yourself, your family, friends, and colleagues.

heavenlyboy34
11-03-2011, 01:10 PM
5 star thread! :cool: