PDA

View Full Version : Former CIA Agent's Message to America - Great Vid

dealerjim
11-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Stumbled across this video while browsing YouTube. Some awesome solutions to the problems we're facing. The guy reminds me of a much younger Ron Paul... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxbfUHAJ9E0&feature=related

Romulus
11-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Blog That!

AGRP
11-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Was is Ron Paul who said once a spy always a spy?

bluesc
11-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Was is Ron Paul who said once a spy always a spy?

"Once CIA, always CIA" in regards to GHW. It is the case with Michael Scheuer who still thinks in terms of gritty, unconstitutional practicality. I still listen to the guy though.

Ron should have a group of ex-CIA officers on a stage explaining why America is attacked. Michael said ~80% of the CIA workfoce would agree with Ron on blowback, even if many of them don't agree with non-intervention (although many do).

AGRP
11-02-2011, 11:13 PM
"Once CIA, always CIA" in regards to GHW. It is the case with Michael Scheuer who still thinks in terms of gritty, unconstitutional practicality. I still listen to the guy though.

Ron should have a group of ex-CIA officers on a stage explaining why America is attacked. Michael said ~80% of the CIA workfoce would agree with Ron on blowback, even if many of them don't agree with non-intervention (although many do).

I thought it was in regards to Bob Barr, but I dont see why it cant be applied to anyone who associated with them.

dealerjim
11-03-2011, 09:52 PM

Agreed...