PDA

View Full Version : realcavsfans.com's 2012 POTUS thread has 31,192 views. Time to infiltrate and educate!

guitarlifter
11-02-2011, 09:27 PM
hxxp://realcavsfans.com/showthread.php?37400-2012-Presidential-Election

It's not the world's largest forum, but it it is still a decent-sized forum, nonetheless. I am an avid Cleveland Cavaliers fan, and I saw this thread when it started. It was originally titled as something along the lines of "Rick Perry: The candidate that Obama fears most" or something like that. I'm sure you could find the original thread name if you tried, and I think I even saw the thread name a second ago. Anyhow.

It just sickens me to see some of the comments against Ron Paul that are just plain ignorant of plain fallacious. Most of the people there are either for Perry, Romney, Obama or Cain, it seems. There are a few Ron Paul supporters, but not too many. The thread has 31,192 views as of right now, so it does get some decent traffic. Maybe a few of our guys should pop over there and stir up some talk about the good Dr.? Ohio needs to see some support for Ron Paul not just in the political forums, but in every nook and cranny that we can find. I would certainly appreciate it. Leave no stone unturned in finding support for Ron Paul!

Really, I'd encourage people to spread Paul's name not just around in political forums, but everywhere. Too many people don't go on political forums and do go on other forums to not reach out to them on those forums.

Anyhow, rant/proposition over.

IDefendThePlatform
11-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Yeah there were several people posting about going on Iowa and new Hampshire college football message boards a while back. Cleveland is ok but we really need to focus our efforts if we want to win IMO.

guitarlifter
11-02-2011, 09:39 PM
True about focusing our efforts, but, if people are willing to use their time to do anything supporting Ron Paul where they otherwise wouldn't be, even if that means going on a basketball forum, then that's a step forward for the cause.

Endgame
11-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Cleveland sports fans... talk about pearls before swine.

ctb619
11-02-2011, 10:06 PM
The Cavaliers still have fans? ;)

guitarlifter
11-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Cleveland sports fans... talk about pearls before swine.

It takes a true fan to stick through what Cleveland has been through although I promise you this: WHEN Cleveland wins their first championship, it will be sweeter to us true fans who have stuck through the decades of despair than any other sports fan base in American history. The vindication will be unprecedented.

BlackTerrel
11-03-2011, 05:02 AM
hxxp://realcavsfans.com/showthread.php?37400-2012-Presidential-Election

It's not the world's largest forum, but it it is still a decent-sized forum, nonetheless. I am an avid Cleveland Cavaliers fan, and I saw this thread when it started. It was originally titled as something along the lines of "Rick Perry: The candidate that Obama fears most" or something like that. I'm sure you could find the original thread name if you tried, and I think I even saw the thread name a second ago. Anyhow.

It just sickens me to see some of the comments against Ron Paul that are just plain ignorant of plain fallacious. Most of the people there are either for Perry, Romney, Obama or Cain, it seems. There are a few Ron Paul supporters, but not too many. The thread has 31,192 views as of right now, so it does get some decent traffic. Maybe a few of our guys should pop over there and stir up some talk about the good Dr.? Ohio needs to see some support for Ron Paul not just in the political forums, but in every nook and cranny that we can find. I would certainly appreciate it. Leave no stone unturned in finding support for Ron Paul!

Really, I'd encourage people to spread Paul's name not just around in political forums, but everywhere. Too many people don't go on political forums and do go on other forums to not reach out to them on those forums.

Anyhow, rant/proposition over.

You are in my prayers.

BlackTerrel
11-03-2011, 05:08 AM
Here's my view on such things: If you really are a Cavs fan and are active on their boards then by all means post about Ron Paul and educate those people.

BUT the last thing we want is a bunch of one post wonders who are clearly not Cavs supporters and have just joined to go over there talking about Ron Paul. It will be very obvious that it is an infiltration and they won't like it - it will do more harm than good.