PDA

View Full Version : How to Beat Cain

fearthereaperx
11-02-2011, 09:16 PM
These guys are blaming Perry? Seriously? let's assume that the allegation is complete bs. the real story is how cain handled the issue. politico offered his campaign a chance to respond ten days before they published the story. that's a ton of notice, but politico never got an official reply.

My basic thesis here is that how someone runs their primary campaign offers insight into how they will run a general election campaign and potentially the united states.

It's a minor issue in the grand scheme of things, so if he can't handle this well how would he handle an international crisis? How would he handle a threat crisis? THAT is the bigger issue.

We need to take this to the airwaves on national, local radio and set the mainstream straight on this underlying issue!

bluesc
11-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Attacking or criticizing Cain makes you a racist and strengthens his supporters' resolve.

We just stay in the race, he will drop out.

11-02-2011, 09:22 PM
How do you beat Cain? Just give him more rope. He's hanging himself. We can joke about him all we want. Ron did the right thing as a candidate and took the high road.

Cain's blaming Perry and Perry is blaming Romney. This is good for us. They are all looking like fools.

fearthereaperx
11-02-2011, 09:23 PM
By taking it to the airwaves, I mean, calling in into stations and saying that Cain-- and his team-- have proven that he can't lead. And try not mentioning Ron Paul's name in any of this.

fearthereaperx
11-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Attacking or criticizing Cain makes you a racist and strengthens his supporters' resolve.

We just stay in the race, he will drop out.

That's why you pretend to be undecided or even a former Cain supporter. That's the only trick to bypass the emotional knee jerk rhetoric from the mainstream.

sailingaway
11-02-2011, 09:48 PM
I'd just let it do what it is going to do on its own. However, what we MIGHT find is that people are now ready to at least LISTEN to the REAL issues.... which would be nice...

coffeewithchess
11-02-2011, 09:59 PM
That's why you pretend to be undecided or even a former Cain supporter. That's the only trick to bypass the emotional knee jerk rhetoric from the mainstream.

This a 1,000 times over...never, ever mention yourself as an RP supported. "I was looking at Cain, but the way his campaign has handled this, or NOT handled this is really telling, and he lost me as a supporter over this issue."

Paulistinian
11-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Great ideas here guys... Tomorrow morning hit the phones and call those AM radio shows. This is a wise way to knock Cain down a few pegs, or at least cause supporters to begin to question him.. When he is annihilated by Newt in the big debate, that will be the end of his campaign and the media will run it as the beginning of Newt's.

Tod
11-02-2011, 10:35 PM
This a 1,000 times over...never, ever mention yourself as an RP supported. "I was looking at Cain, but the way his campaign has handled this, or NOT handled this is really telling, and he lost me as a supporter over this issue."

I'm thinking you are right on this.

TheTexan
11-02-2011, 10:53 PM
what we MIGHT find is that people are now ready to at least LISTEN to the REAL issues.... which would be nice...

You're a funny guy. I like you.

affa
11-02-2011, 11:19 PM
did anyone see Jon Stewart tonight?
They did a Obama style 'hope' poster with Cain and the word "GROPE?" underneath him instead.

seriously, that image alone can permanently derail him. it's that good, that memorable, and viral friendly.