PDA

View Full Version : Feminazis Ruining Rand Paul’s Good Time

low preference guy
11-02-2011, 01:51 PM
From NY Mag:

One conservative reaction to the Herman Cain sexual harassment scandal is a backlash against the concept of sexual harassment itself. Lacking any information about the incidents, conservatives assume Cain probably did nothing bad and fell victim to hypersensitivity. Senator Rand Paul rallies around Cain and even says that feminists have forced him to completely suppress his sense of humor:

“There are people now who hesitate to tell a joke to a woman in the workplace, any kind of joke, because it could be interpreted incorrectly,” he says. “I don’t. I’m very cautious.”

Link (http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/11/feminazis_ruining_rand_pauls_g.html)

eduardo89
11-02-2011, 01:58 PM
I agree with Rand. People can't take a joke these days. People don't make them cause they'll get sued or fired. Fuck PC

jtstellar
11-02-2011, 02:08 PM
just boomer women going crazy again.. with their husbands dead or brain getting fried figuring a way out of financial crisis, old women with votes gaming the system and wrecking the world. another work of the uselessly bloated population segment. when too many people gather with backward thinking, you get a problem.

Cowlesy
11-02-2011, 02:16 PM
The rest of America shouldn't waste their time reading what NY Magazine writes. Most of the blathering that comes out of NY/LA/DC is irrelevant to what the rest of America cares about.

low preference guy
11-02-2011, 02:18 PM
The rest of America shouldn't waste their time reading what NY Magazine writes. Most of the blathering that comes out of NY/LA/DC is irrelevant to what the rest of America cares about.

I think it might be good to know that kind of people exist. I don't plan to post many more articles from them.

Cowlesy
11-02-2011, 03:08 PM
I think it might be good to know that kind of people exist. I don't plan to post many more articles from them.

Sorry. Sometimes when I post, I don't think of it as really replying to the OP as to the veracity of the post. I agree that it's good to know that kind of people exist and certainly posting it here is fine.

Outside of the article, I just feel like the vast majority of punditry emanates from the big metro cities on the coast, and really, who cares what these "intelligentsia" think?

Didn't mean for it to come off like I thought posting it wasn't worth it.

ZanZibar
11-02-2011, 03:36 PM
The rest of America shouldn't waste their time reading what NY Magazine writes. Most of the blathering that comes out of NY/LA/DC is irrelevant to what the rest of America cares about.Don't you live in NYC? LOL :p