PDA

View Full Version : Raising Hope TV episode said "Ron Paul for President"

shadowhooch
11-01-2011, 08:30 PM
The new episode threw in a "Ron Paul for President" line.
Albeit it was said by a furniture salesman with turrets on the TV who blurted out "Ron Paul for President" in between making weird noises.
But still, I'm thinking the producer is a supporter if he bothered to have it in there :)

evadmurd
11-01-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm pretty sure it was a slam. I think the guy had a shirt on that had "crazy" - something on it. I'd have to see it again, as I didn't really get a good look until after I heard it and it was only for a second or two. Anybody DVR it tonight?

SpiritOf1776_J4
11-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Unstoppable momentum regardless.

I got approached in a starbucks again by someone liking my hat and Ron Paul book I was reading, saying they were a Ron Paul supporter too.

I get that a lot going out. Word of mouth and fence by fence.

PursuePeace
11-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Unstoppable momentum regardless.

I got approached in a starbucks again by someone liking my hat and Ron Paul book I was reading, saying they were a Ron Paul supporter too.

I get that a lot going out. Word of mouth and fence by fence.

I love hearing these types of stories.

ronnilingus
11-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Haha, I saw that too. Might have been a jab at Ron Paul since the guy in the commercial was supposed to be crazy. Either way, at least people will know he is running for president.

It's scary how many people around here don't know who he is or what he's doing. People keep asking me who Ron Paul is when I'm wearing my shirt or they see my bumper sticker or my lawn sign. But when I explain who he is and what he's about most people seem pretty interested. It's actually kind of good in that way that the media doesn't pay attention to Ron Paul. Rather than having some negative and biased view of him from TV or newspapers, these people get their first impression of Ron Paul from me.

cajuncocoa
11-01-2011, 09:03 PM
I'm pretty sure it was a slam. I think the guy had a shirt on that had "crazy" - something on it. I'd have to see it again, as I didn't really get a good look until after I heard it and it was only for a second or two. Anybody DVR it tonight?No, but I also happened to be watching at that time, and I believe your assessment of the situation is correct. He was acting a bit "crazy" too...I didn't take it as a positive for Ron Paul.

Romulus
11-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Sounds like it was a slam to me.