PDA

View Full Version : OWS Rampant with Drug Use and Sexual Assault

AuH20
11-01-2011, 08:16 PM
So you want to fight corruption on the national level and you can't even protect the women in your stead? Obviously, these incidents seem to mainly relegated to the New York City Occupy project but still.

http://biggovernment.com/abreitbart/2011/11/01/rape-gropes-and-assaults-oh-my-mayor-bloomberg-shut-down-zuccotti-park/

The young woman, whom we believe to be an activist named Channing Kehoe, refers to part of Zuccotti Park as a “ghetto,” and discusses the prevalence of drug abuse, sexual assault, rape, and other violent crimes among the demonstrators:

We’re trying to figure out what to do about [the drugs]…It’s putting all these people in danger–that, there’s sexual assault going on, we’re trying to deal with that…mostly drunk guys, going, groping girls, there was a guy that got raped, too, here–a deaf younger man…

She estimates there have been “at least ten” incidents of sexual assault and affirms that Occupy Wall Street has been “unsafe for women” for the past three to four weeks. She describes the failure of security measures taken by activists to police themselves, as well as the reluctance of New York Police Department officers to intervene:

There was a guy that got arrested for assault. He was, like, he hit a lady–or, he almost hit a pregnant lady, and then he hit a guy, he had, like, some kind of, like, baton–and he got arrested, but he came back here afterwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGFeJ6gmJAE&feature=player_embedded#!

Arklatex
11-01-2011, 08:19 PM
dude stop listening to the media, haven't you figured out yet it's controlled?

AuH20
11-01-2011, 08:20 PM
dude stop listening to the media, haven't you figured out yet it's controlled?

There are a few shady individuals who somehow came over from Cairo and now are consultants. LOL

MelissaWV
11-01-2011, 08:23 PM
I am not an OWS fan, but I would not say 10 alleged assaults makes it "rampant."

AGRP
11-01-2011, 08:26 PM
There's much more drug use inside Wall Street than outside of it.

http://www.thenorthwestreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/andrew_breitbart_tea_party_neocon.jpg

GeorgiaAvenger
11-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Media ignoring it of course. They hounded the Tea Party for a sign. This is getting ridiculous.

Endgame
11-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Drug use? At OWS? Shocking.

AuH20
11-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Drug use? At OWS? Shocking.

But not like pot or cocaine. Apparently, the meth-heads have arrived. lol

low preference guy
11-01-2011, 08:30 PM
if this happened at a tea party, the media would....

AuH20
11-01-2011, 08:32 PM
I am not an OWS fan, but I would not say 10 alleged assaults makes it "rampant."

Did you see the interview of the young woman above, detailing how they pleaded with the police to clean it up but the NYPD, for obvious reasons, just shrugged their shoulders? The OWS people are in a real catch 22. They need to assemble a security detail who's sole function is to crack skulls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGFeJ6gmJAE&feature=player_embedded

Arklatex
11-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Individuals....

Individuals....

Individuals....

Look past the collectivist mindset.

Much good from OWS> already banks are dropping their debit card charges because the people are protesting - real protesting. The cabal is scared. The people have awoken. Their hope is to slander the movement the best they know how, just as they did with the Tea Party. Don't fall for their balkanization propganda techniques my friend! There is major things happening on this planet and it is for the good.

AuH20
11-01-2011, 08:44 PM
Individuals....

Individuals....

Individuals....

Look past the collectivist mindset.

Much good from OWS> already banks are dropping their debit card charges because the people are protesting - real protesting. The cabal is scared. The people have awoken. Their hope is to slander the movement the best they know how, just as they did with the Tea Party. Don't fall for their balkanization propganda techniques my friend! There is major things happening on this planet and it is for the good.

The cabal is 3 to 4 steps ahead of the masses. Problem. Reaction. Solution. OWS is placing a proverbial ball on the tee of the nefarious central planners just like the riots in the 1930s set up the stage for the New Deal. OWS is looking to negotiate with these rogues in the government instead of calling for their heads. It's a complete misdirection while the same familiar factions plot and maneuver for more control.

Brian4Liberty
11-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Drug use and illicit sex on Wall St?! Shocking!

dannno
11-02-2011, 10:19 AM
if this happened at a tea party, the media would....

Not say anything because it doesn't fit their narrative that tea party people are racists who don't have sex?

dannno
11-02-2011, 10:20 AM
The cabal is 3 to 4 steps ahead of the masses. Problem. Reaction. Solution. OWS is placing a proverbial ball on the tee of the nefarious central planners just like the riots in the 1930s set up the stage for the New Deal. OWS is looking to negotiate with these rogues in the government instead of calling for their heads. It's a complete misdirection while the same familiar factions plot and maneuver for more control.

And your plan is to just sit back and let it happen instead of helping to move it in a positive direction?