PDA

View Full Version : American Supermodel Defends Gadhafi Family, Loses Job

123tim
11-01-2011, 07:30 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/american-supermodel-defends-gadhafi-family-loses-job-141224262.html

An American model who has appeared in ads for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani and L'Oreal lost her biggest client Monday after she defended boyfriend Mutassim Gadhafi and the Gadhafi family in an interview with Italian media.

Vanessa Hessler, a blonde, long-legged 23-year-old Italian-American model, said that she had shared a "very beautiful love story" of four years with Mutassim Gadhafi, the 36-year-old son and heir of Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi who died with his father in a last stand outside the Libyan city of Sirte on Oct. 21.

Hessler also said that the West had made a mistake in backing the rebels who ended Moammar Gadhafi's 42-year reign. "We, France and the United Kingdom, financed the rebels but people don't know what they are doing," Hessler told Italian magazine Diva e Donna, adding that she is disgusted by what is happening in Libya and that "the Gaddafi family is not how they are being depicted, they are normal people." (continued)

Dark_Horse_Rider
11-01-2011, 08:03 PM
respect !

true beauty in an industry dominated by the nazi's strung out, death idols

HOLLYWOOD
11-01-2011, 08:10 PM
I'll give her a job... the crony phony fashion or is it fascists are in bed with their criminal friends at the banks/.gov aristocrats

DXDoug
11-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Ya i checked this article out pretty crazy but i guess thats expected where we live in societys that all people care about is other people and talking smack

low preference guy
11-01-2011, 09:59 PM
they are normal people

you gotta be nuts.

Cutlerzzz
11-01-2011, 11:02 PM
you gotta be nuts.Normal people control entire countries for 40 years. It happens.