PDA

View Full Version : Police provocateurs caught on video at OWS rally

devil21
11-01-2011, 03:50 PM
It was bound to happen eventually and will probably get worse as the protests continue. False flags by these sorts of people won't be far behind. If you attend any OWS events, always remember that instigators and infiltrators will try to whip things up to justify use of force.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrvMzqopHH0&feature=player_embedded

apex
11-01-2011, 08:18 PM
I dont get it? Is this saying the police in civilian clothing are provoking other police to use violence to make OWS look bad?

SL89
11-01-2011, 08:27 PM
I dont get it? Is this saying the police in civilian clothing are provoking other police to use violence to make OWS look bad?

No it is saying that the cops are known to cause trouble to justify a crackdown. This video is just a warning for people to be on their toes. It WILL happen, its in their MO.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?327230-Who-s-side-are-you-on

TNforPaul45
11-01-2011, 09:59 PM
The cops go into the crowd, try and convince it to get worse, or stir up divisions. And in the occasions that they don't convince anyone, they do it themselves. Then when the other cops "arrest" them, they drag the instigator over to the side, out of sight, let them go and laugh and laugh.

eproxy100
11-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Is it just me or do these individuals in particular look like thugs? I don't normally judge people by their appearances but these guys look like gang members.

libertybrewcity
11-02-2011, 05:49 AM
Is it just me or do these individuals in particular look like thugs? I don't normally judge people by their appearances but these guys look like gang members.

That's the idea.

mczerone
11-02-2011, 05:54 AM

They are gang members. They just happen to be dressed up in costume for the video to look like 'rival' gang members (e.g. mundanes)

Brian4Liberty
11-02-2011, 10:09 AM
The title is misleading. They are not "provocateurs" in the video. They are observers and infiltrators. Catching them provoking would be a big deal.

devil21
11-02-2011, 03:24 PM
The title is misleading. They are not "provocateurs" in the video. They are observers and infiltrators. Catching them provoking would be a big deal.

Fair enough but it's only a matter of time before they start something.

Johnny Appleseed
11-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Them cops are tricky...wonder how they would handle a roof top sniper position.