PDA

View Full Version : Reading Comments on headlines generated a random stream of thoughts producing this../parse

newbitech
11-01-2011, 02:04 PM
http://ipodrepairblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/ThinkingMonkey.jpg

lol no we cannot let Iran get a nuclear weapon. We can also not let the Saudis hijack airliners and pose as Iraqis and fly planes in to buildings. Which one is more likely to happen? Us stopping Iran from running a nuclear power plant, OR us stopping cavemen from changing the course of history with a dumb bomb? I am sick that so many innocent American's dies as a result of absolutely horrible global relations policies between the two elite factions of America and ??? Iran I guess (or not, no one knows). I will be no less sickened if 100 or 1000 times that many non American's die as a result of continuing the same idiotic global relations that were going on when the towers crashed down TEN years ago! Have we not learnt this lesson? Obviously the people who despise Ron Paul for his global relations policies have NOT learnt this lesson. It's funny though, those same people turn around and try to use the same message as Ron Paul regarding Libya and Obama. Never forget what happens and lives lost on 9/11! Also, don't stay pissed off looking for revenge forever. Let those people rest in peace and let us move on with our lives! There is no boogeyman in the desert, unless you are a citizen of the country or region who has been held under occupation for TEN years! The young men and women of America's armed forces love Ron Paul and have donated more money to Ron Paul than Mr. Cain's little money firecracker. Let's see if Cain has staying power. He may win or Mitt Romney may win, but the only difference that will make is that you'll get another 4 years of I told ya so's and 4 more years to try and figure out that repeating the same global relations policy mistakes over and over IS THE KOOKY batshit crazy thing to do!!! How long? How long do you need to figure out that making the same mistakes over and over will not yield different results! HOW LONG? HOW MANY TIMES must YOU screw up! Ron Paul has the answers. Don't vote for Ron Paul if you hate him so much! I don't care! But you cannot continue to ignore his answers and solutions and act like things will get better when some president comes along that you like!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!

Icymudpuppy
11-01-2011, 02:15 PM
bump

newbitech
11-07-2011, 07:08 PM
funny, I seem to be stuck on this stream. Is there something wrong with me? (that is rhetoric at it's finest)

torchbearer
11-07-2011, 07:21 PM
good shit.

Revolution9
11-07-2011, 11:35 PM
funny, I seem to be stuck on this stream. Is there something wrong with me? (that is rhetoric at it's finest)

I get stuck there a bit too. I will hear myself growl and then decide to think about some artwork I have to create or some script or story I would like it tell. Of course it then becomes a fictionalised semblance or pictorial symbol rehash of the "stream". I think it is our primal human soul consciousness in unison.

Rev9