PDA

View Full Version : My article about Nov 5th

Roxi
11-06-2007, 08:32 AM
Heres what i wrote about yesterday in a couple places let me know what you think

I at least think its better than the MSM coverage :D

By Roxi, writer for no one but her own amusement 18 minutes ago

TULSA -

Ron Paul, 2008 Presidential candidate hauled in 4.3 million dollars in 24 hours yesterday, in a grassroots effort to get the media to finally give him some positive coverage. The Nov. 5th "moneybomb" was a tribute to Guy Fawkes day, celebrated in Europe as the day people stood together and fought back against their governement. When the first hour after midnight proved to rake in over $100,000 Ron Paul supporters sat and watched the thermometer raise on the Ron Paul Campaign official site www.ronpaul2008.com through the night.

By morning all expectations had been hit and thousands of people all over the world were watching the meter raise higher and higher. The campaign staff is reporting a final haul of 4.3 million in just a 24 hour period beating many records including that of Mitt Romney who recently brought in 3.1 Million in one day, though not all online.

Today those feelings of accomplishment are further increased by increasing media attention across the boards. Paul advocates the traditional conservative ideas of limited government and low taxes, but is the only Republican candidate strongly opposed to the Iraq War. He also voted against the Patriot Act and has written much legislation to repeal other Bush administration "security measures" that violate civil rights.

Want more information? Just google: Ron Paul 5th of November