PDA

View Full Version : Shocking: Communist Party USA endores Barack Obama!

Pat Buchanan Conservative
11-01-2011, 09:16 AM
http://visiontoamerica.org/2891/communist-party-usa-officially-endorses-barack-obama/

It may be early in the campaign season, but the Communist Party USA already has seen fit to endorse Barack Obama for the 2012 election.

While noting he is disappointed with “some aspects” of the Obama administration’s domestic and foreign policy, Sam Webb, chairman of the Communist Party USA, threw his support behind Obama’s re-election bid.

In an article last week at People’s Weekly World, the official newspaper of the Communist Party USA, Webb discussed the need for a third party consisting of the so-called working class and labor as well as “racially and nationally oppressed people, women, youth, immigrants, seniors, gay and straight.”

Webb, however, recognized that such a party is not likely to emerge by next year.

“Millions who have to be at the core of this party still operate under the umbrella of the Democratic Party, albeit increasingly in an independent fashion,” he noted.

Webb said that for communists there are major differences between Democrats and Republicans. He urged his supported to continue to back the Democrats.

CaptUSA
11-01-2011, 09:20 AM
“Millions who have to be at the core of this party still operate under the umbrella of the Democratic Party, albeit increasingly in an independent fashion,” he noted.

How that doesn't give pause to those that support "your father's democratic party", I'll never know.

ZenBowman
11-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Yes, we must keep the red scare alive!

11-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Yes, we must keep the red scare alive!The 'Red Scare' as you say was a media myth. Most that were indicted were indeed Soviet and Communist spies. Besides I could make a case that I support the working class better than the Communist Party USA.

Rothbardian Girl
11-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Actually, it is pretty shocking that the commies would endorse a crony capitalist such as Obama. I guess they've really strayed from the principles of the doctrine they were founded upon. Then again, most of them don't realize that they support an entity (the state) that perpetuates all of the abuses they rail against.

oyarde
11-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Actually, it is pretty shocking that the commies would endorse a crony capitalist such as Obama. I guess they've really strayed from the principles of the doctrine they were founded upon. Then again, most of them don't realize that they support an entity (the state) that perpetuates all of the abuses they rail against. It is all they have , it is a weird mix these days . This is the new hybrid , I think ...

11-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Then again, most of them don't realize that they support an entity (the state) that perpetuates all of the abuses they rail against.Yes that is the thing. Entities such as the Department of Education and the IRS do not help the working class along with breaking families apart by these wars in the M.E.

Anti Federalist
11-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Meh,

CPUSA has been endorsing the democratic candidate for president for years now IIRC.

The damage is already done, we already have a communist "welfare" state combined with a fascist "warfare" state.

Joy, the best of both worlds.

/weeping facepalm/

NewRightLibertarian
11-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Actually, it is pretty shocking that the commies would endorse a crony capitalist such as Obama. I guess they've really strayed from the principles of the doctrine they were founded upon. Then again, most of them don't realize that they support an entity (the state) that perpetuates all of the abuses they rail against.

They know Obama is taking the country toward totalitarianism, and these commies are totalitarians at their inner core.

11-01-2011, 02:26 PM
They know Obama is taking the country toward totalitarianism, and these commies are totalitarians at their inner core.It's already been that way. Every President since FDR has taken us there.

John F Kennedy III
11-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Lol. I'm not surprised at all.

Danke
11-01-2011, 04:20 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WhYKtGjXpGE/Sg11ZsMRheI/AAAAAAAACJ8/CtXKSl53Hz0/s400/cartoon2.jpg

http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/images/item/whitehouse-20090527-slideshow.jpg

CaptainAmerica
11-01-2011, 05:05 PM
http://www.trippervision.com/obama-dictator.jpg

Miss Annie
11-22-2011, 04:24 PM

I really don't think it's shocking at all. I think the crony capitalism was used as a tool to bankrupt the country to put us in a weak position for takeover. They have done a good job setting us up for takeover.... the game is not over yet. Not by far.