PDA

View Full Version : Who's side are you on?

pcosmar
10-31-2011, 09:44 PM
This really needs it's own thread. This is the reality of the world we live in.

Now comes the Police Infiltrators and Provocateurs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrvMzqopHH0&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrvMzqopHH0

Even if you disagree with the protest.. This is just wrong.

bluesc
10-31-2011, 09:49 PM
I completely disagree with the protest, but that is just fucked up.

Good job by them for spotting it.

flightlesskiwi
10-31-2011, 09:51 PM
good on the people who put this together.

the proof is in the proof, no?

i don't agree with all the ideologies of the protesters, but they have a right to do what they are doing, and i support that.

SL89
10-31-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks Pete. Beat me to it.

moderate libertarian
10-31-2011, 09:54 PM
I would err on the side of freedom and stand against oppression and brutality.

kylejack
10-31-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm ambivalent. Depends on what they were doing. If they were just observing and reporting any criminal behavior, that would be a quasi-legitimate undercover operation. If they're inciting criminal behavior, as officers did at WTO protests previously, that's very sinister.

bluesc
10-31-2011, 10:05 PM
I'm ambivalent. Depends on what they were doing. If they were just observing and reporting any criminal behavior, that would be a quasi-legitimate undercover operation. If they're inciting criminal behavior, as officers did at WTO protests previously, that's very sinister.

What they are doing is pushing me to support the occupy movement, if it becomes anti-tyranny due to this bullshit.

kylejack
10-31-2011, 10:06 PM
I already do! I mean good on them for catching the sneaky cops, but an undercover operation isn't inherently immoral.

pcosmar
10-31-2011, 10:10 PM
If they're inciting criminal behavior, as officers did at WTO protests previously, that's very sinister.

Method of Operation
Standard Operating Procedures
Prior History

bluesc
10-31-2011, 10:10 PM
I already do! I mean good on them for catching the sneaky cops, but an undercover operation isn't inherently immoral.

I think it is in this case. Would you be ok with them spying on cell phones and the internet to observe "criminal behavior"? They have a right to assemble, and the police have the job of preventing violence or damage to private property, not provoke the protestors by pulling this shit.