PDA

View Full Version : Very Affordable Business Cards

AlexMerced
10-31-2011, 09:29 PM
I just ordered 10,000 business cards for $156 1800postcards.com

These cards were to promote my Libertarian Blogs and Video playlists, but I figured everyone here at that price can afford to come up with a creative card to promote Liberty and Ron Paul and have them printed in mass.

This was the card that I made for myself that I'm passing out...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/alexmerced/Cardcopy.jpg

Below is ready to go image I made for people who'd like to print out Ron Paul cards at this awesome price (10,000 for 156 is hell of deal compared to what I've been paying moo.com the last few years)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/alexmerced/RonPaulCard1copy-1.jpg

neverseen
10-31-2011, 10:15 PM
Very interesting...

What if.... I use this as a business card for our local meetup group and then order say 5,000 and on black friday go to a couple malls and slip one in every driver side card door window to see if I can churn up a few more die hards to join the group and help with calls/canvasing... hmmm I already have tinyurls setup. *ponders*

AlexMerced
11-01-2011, 04:49 AM
Very interesting...

What if.... I use this as a business card for our local meetup group and then order say 5,000 and on black friday go to a couple malls and slip one in every driver side card door window to see if I can churn up a few more die hards to join the group and help with calls/canvasing... hmmm I already have tinyurls setup. *ponders*

GREAT IDEA

JoshLowry
11-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Nice work Alex. Thanks for including a link to us!

You misspelled Freedom on the blue side of Ron Paul card towards the bottom.

11-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Holy s*** Merced, you have a lot of websites!

Nice looking card.

EDIT: Holy s*** Merced, you have your own monetary theory? :eek:

AlexMerced
11-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Holy s*** Merced, you have a lot of websites!

Nice looking card.

EDIT: Holy s*** Merced, you have your own monetary theory? :eek:

Yeah, my views on money are best explored in my pamphlet "Risk, Knowledge and Choice" which you can read for free at Scribd.com or buy the physical copy with some extra text at lulu.com

The basic gist is breakdown money as a union of producers piling up their production and allowing this production through money. So if you create money without production people who didn't add to the production are given access to the goods without adding to it undermining the relationship that producers have in allowing their production to be accessible by the particular monetary unit whether gold or paper.

I also in the video breakdown how different classes of goods contribute the value of a monetary unit differently. Natural Resources being the highest value and services being the least value adding, which has to do with storability and intemporal availability... just thoughts it my head.

AlexMerced
11-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Nice work Alex. Thanks for including a link to us!

You misspelled Freedom on the blue side of Ron Paul card towards the bottom.

I fixed the image, so the typo should be fixed, for anyone who wants to print cards just right click and save as the image and head off 1800postcards.com and get them printed and start passing them out.

The Great thing about this design it's that it promotes Ron Paul in general so if you can't use all 10,000 cards before the election ends, they can still b used afterwards.

neverseen
11-01-2011, 09:31 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/392418_268840273158527_258744870834734_785882_3341 75533_n.jpg

Here's what i came up with to hand out to fellow supporters as we identify them through sign waves, canvassing, and conversation. The more we can turn into activists the better! We have the tools, they have the drive... we just need to get them to join us :P

AlexMerced
11-02-2011, 05:01 AM
bump

Elwar
11-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Very interesting...

In San Antonio in 2007 on black friday we went out with pamphlets to all of the big box stores where people were waiting. We hit all of the lines of people and handed them out. They all had a lot of time to sit and read.

AlexMerced
11-02-2011, 06:06 AM
In San Antonio in 2007 on black friday we went out with pamphlets to all of the big box stores where people were waiting. We hit all of the lines of people and handed them out. They all had a lot of time to sit and read.

Big Winner