PDA

View Full Version : Hank Williams Jr - Response to ESPN and Fox News - Keep The Change!

Miss Annie
10-31-2011, 07:21 PM
This is just friggin awesome! LOL
He got fired for comparing Obama to Hitler! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdBtGxBBe48

Travlyr
10-31-2011, 07:28 PM
Nice. I wonder if he is a Ron Paul supporter?

Southron
10-31-2011, 07:40 PM
Good stuff!

SL89
10-31-2011, 07:52 PM
campaigned for John McCain in '08 and is a staunch Tea Party supporter. Been a vocal Neo-con in the past. :( But, who knows, maybe the freedom he claims to endorse will lead him to RP.

Good song. :D

Revolution9
10-31-2011, 08:57 PM
A web guy I know is doing a site for tshirts for the 2012 Obama fiasco. They are using the line "Keep The Change". I didn't point out how that wasn't too bright. I chuckled and thought of the grfx designer who did a a full page ad when some Bush crony was given the Homeland Security Chief job for the state of Texas. A review of the General in the image saluting was showed that he was wearing a Luftwaffe General's uniform. Being the good subversive the artist was he had the clown sign off on the final design three times. So..remember..wherever you are and whomever you have to deal with to put bread and butter on the table..you have your sacred duty to perform insecurity theatre.

Rev9

jmdrake
10-31-2011, 09:09 PM
Nice. I wonder if he is a Ron Paul supporter?

During the segment that got him fired for comparing Obama to Hitler, he said he didn't like any of the current GOP candidates so I would take that as a no. HWjr is probably uninformed about foreign policy.

No1ButPaul08
10-31-2011, 09:19 PM
"By pulling my opening Oct 3rd, You (ESPN) stepped on the Toes of The First Amendment Freedom of Speech

He's an idiot, and the above quote proves it.

Kregisen
10-31-2011, 11:58 PM
During the segment that got him fired for comparing Obama to Hitler, he said he didn't like any of the current GOP candidates so I would take that as a no. HWjr is probably uninformed about foreign policy.

He said Herman Cain makes the most sense to him....he's a dumbass.

COpatriot
11-01-2011, 01:01 AM
I guess country will just never be my style.