PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on MSNBC NOW

Dustancostine
11-06-2007, 08:05 AM
RP about to be on MSNBC live!!!!

MsDoodahs
11-06-2007, 08:08 AM
4.3 million in 24 hours.

Attributes it to the message, people are angry and upset, they don't like the war or the economy.

Contributing to the campaign or guy fawkes? The campaign, we are non violent.

The movie "V for Vendetta" had something to do with it, too, he thinks, but has not seen it.

WIll your supporters vote in the GOP primaries? Ron says I think so, but you don't know until it happens.

If someone is willing to spend money you would think they would be willing to vote.

Some states trying to keep the party from growing.

Depends on how we spend the money, how we advertise.

Nora: deadliest year of the war. Your reaction? Ron: SURGE DID NOT WORK, it is a trend, no one expects the killing to stop, undeclared unecessary war.

Nora congratulated him, that's it.

ClayTrainor
11-06-2007, 08:10 AM
is there a live stream?

walt
11-06-2007, 08:12 AM
RP about to be on MSNBC live!!!!

translation - 45 minutes of commercials coming up - we need viewers

rockwell
11-06-2007, 08:13 AM
"Contributing to the campaign or guy fawkes?"

THERE IT IS KIDS, WAKE UP TO THE REALITY. THE MEME THEY ARE PLANTING VIA THE MSM IS THAT ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS RP IS AN "INSURGENT" (TWICE ON NPR THIS MORNING) OR PLANS ON "BLOWING UP BUILDINGS" NYT, MSNBC, ABC.

ESCHEW THE MSM.

WE DID THIS WITHOUT THEM, WE CAN WIN WITHOUT THEM.

Shiranu
11-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Caps and typo more, please =\

constituent
11-06-2007, 08:16 AM
obligatory tubulation!

Ron Paul Fan
You're right Rockwell. It's just a matter of time before Ron Paul is arrested for being an enemy combatant...

walt

THERE IT IS KIDS, WAKE UP TO THE REALITY. THE MEME THEY ARE PLANTING VIA THE MSM IS THAT ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS RP IS AN "INSURGENT" (TWICE ON NPR THIS MORNING) OR PLANS ON "BLOWING UP BUILDINGS" NYT, MSNBC, ABC.

ESCHEW THE MSM.

yes we must go around them to win

Pride
11-06-2007, 08:18 AM

ESCHEW THE MSM.

In other words, the main stream media is controlled by the wrong people.

Do not let them get you angry! Don't let them win, stay calm and cool headed. Use these lies, propaganda and biased reporting to motivate you to do more for Ron Paul!

MsDoodahs
11-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Aren't we? (going around them)

I mean, come on.

We just raised FOUR POINT THREE MILLION DOLLARS IN ONE DAY.

With no MSM advertising. Not a single "commercial."

Just US. Just ONLINE.

Think about that.

mvent2
11-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Youtuuuube....

werdd
11-06-2007, 08:20 AM
the big story today is rudy guiliani mocking ron paul, and general anyone but ron paul news. We raise 4.3 million and shatter the record books, and the msm treats it as small news.

rpfreedom08
youtube? lol, I know I know I'm always asking for it but I don't believe in funding people like this so I watch on youtube :)

BIG_J
HIS cap locks is stuck..I think he said that in another thread.

constituent
11-06-2007, 08:21 AM
the big story today is rudy guiliani mocking ron paul, and general anyone but ron paul news. We raise 4.3 million and shatter the record books, and the msm treats it as small news.

but it's the talk of the town over at Ron Paul Radioland (http://www.ronpaulradio.com)....

let the free-market decide!

MsDoodahs
11-06-2007, 08:22 AM
Sometimes I think we don't know our own POWER.

MsDoodahs
11-06-2007, 08:23 AM
HIS cap locks is stuck..I think he said that in another thread.

No it isn't, he wrote part of a post here in lower case.

I understand angry but ....

constituent
11-06-2007, 08:24 AM
i can't believe that ms and bill aka are from chappell hill of all places, i get through there a million times a month just about... that's awesome!

walt
11-06-2007, 08:25 AM

I mean, come on.

Just US. Just ONLINE.

Think about that.

how can one spend that money effectively without spending it on them. it's a problem.

VRP08
11-06-2007, 08:25 AM
was RP already on???

CasualApathy
11-06-2007, 08:26 AM
Youtube... Please!

http://www.kittenzone.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/wallpaper_1_thumb.jpg

bulloncoins
11-06-2007, 08:27 AM
was RP already on???

Yes. I watched it here in Houston about 10 min ago.

VRP08
11-06-2007, 08:28 AM
Yes. I watched it here in Houston about 10 min ago.

Shoot! thanks!

DianeDL
11-06-2007, 08:34 AM
Caps and typo more, please =\

Who cares! I went grew up in the government run education system as did many and you think a typo is something to point out here. If we were able to get the department of education out of education as Ron Paul recomends spelling and grammar of the American people could just get better....but this is not the topic of this thread....NOW IS IT....and my caps lock is not stuck. (but I did have to laugh yesterday when I read that post)

BuddyRey
11-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Here it is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Oh hey, it's rickroll

Mandrik
11-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Ban Rick Rollers IMO. ;)

Man from La Mancha
11-06-2007, 08:43 AM
Here it is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiUWell another one where their word is shit

Adamsa
11-06-2007, 08:45 AM
Here it is!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

lol, I'm angry at you.

Ridiculous
11-06-2007, 08:45 AM
Contributing to the campaign or guy fawkes? The campaign, we are non violent.

It makes me angry that the damn V/Guy Fawkes association would cause a presidential candidate to have to say that his campaign is non violent.

Ron Paul Fan
11-06-2007, 08:47 AM
Get over it Ridiculous. The day was a big success and should be treated it such. You were wrong. It doesn't matter. What matters is the campaign is surging. Live and Learn.

Question_Authority
11-06-2007, 08:47 AM

I mean, come on.

Just US. Just ONLINE.

Think about that.

Here's the irony though. We may have not been able to be this successful at all if there was no net neutrality. Yet RP is against it. It is the one and only thing I disagree with him about. I don't think he reallizes how much it would have hurt his campaign if we did not have net neutrality!

Brinck Slattery
11-06-2007, 08:48 AM
First of all, I hate being Rick Rolled.

Second - it is too bad that the theme being picked up isn't 4.2 MILLION FREAKING DOLLARS, but rather, Guy Fawkes day.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
11-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Here's the irony though. We may have not been able to be this successful at all if there was no net neutrality. Yet RP is against it. It is the one and only thing I disagree with him about. I don't think he reallizes how much it would have hurt his campaign if we did not have net neutrality!

We have net neutrality already?

Without the government going in and making it happen?

Then what is the problem?

Net Neutrality legislation is nothing but a bad solution to a non-existent problem.

Duckman
11-06-2007, 09:14 AM
it is too bad that the theme being picked up isn't 4.2 MILLION FREAKING DOLLARS, but rather, Guy Fawkes day.

Did we really expect anything else from the MSM?

BizmanUSA
11-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Did anyone post this on youtube yet besides the RickRoll nonsense?

BizmanUSA

literatim
11-06-2007, 09:16 AM
It makes me angry that the damn V/Guy Fawkes association would cause a presidential candidate to have to say that his campaign is non violent.

Everyone that was against that day had warned that it would happen.

Ridiculous
11-06-2007, 09:17 AM
Get over it Ridiculous. The day was a big success and should be treated it such. You were wrong. It doesn't matter. What matters is the campaign is surging. Live and Learn.

No, I was very right. I am very glad about the money. But I am very angery that V for Vendetta is being mentioned in just about every story. And it makes me very angry that Ron Paul would have to come out and say, "No my campaign isn't violent" That it would even be inferred by the press that it is is ludicrous. I thought the day was going to be a success, I had no doubts about that. I also thought that in every article that mentions the success of this that the V for Vendetta and Guy Fawkes association will be made and it will be made negatively. So far, that is pretty much the case.

They aren't just talking about 4.2 mil, they are talking about Guy Fawkes and V and it isn't a good thing.

avix123
11-06-2007, 09:19 AM
The Rick Roll is golden. GJ!!! LOL

VRP08
11-06-2007, 09:20 AM
Does anybody have the youtube????????

BuddyRey
11-06-2007, 09:22 AM
The Rick Roll is golden. GJ!!! LOL

Hehehe! :D

I feel sure ghemminger would have appreciated it too!

GHoeberX
11-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Does anybody have the youtube????????

I would like to see it too