PDA

View Full Version : HAHAH. Ron Paul threads are suspended from Hannity.com.

wgadget
11-06-2007, 07:50 AM
hxxp://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=399271

Guess they want to whimper in the corner undisturbed.

:D

Pride
11-06-2007, 07:51 AM
Correct, I was banned from there yesterday for supporting Ron Paul, along with a number of other people.

Please do not visit that site and give them more traffic.

allyinoh
11-06-2007, 07:52 AM
Typical... lol...

Influx of trolls? I love how people in the forum world love to use the word troll for anyone and everything...

Mortikhi
11-06-2007, 07:52 AM
*screenshot*

:D

wgadget
11-06-2007, 07:54 AM
Doesn't this vaguely remind you of a two-year-old who thinks nobody can see him when he covers his eyes?

I guess they're just trying to wish us away....Won't work.

jointhefightforfreedom
11-06-2007, 07:56 AM
I say we put an add on hannity site and make him choke on it all year long!
also prive he is a sell out!

Pride
11-06-2007, 07:56 AM
First they ignore you
then they laugh at you
then they fight you
then you win.

walt
11-06-2007, 07:58 AM
can we make a master list of no visit sites on a webpage, with no follow tags of course so there is no Google juice

ladyliberty
11-06-2007, 08:01 AM
nope DO NOT give hannity your time your energy or your money! no webhits = no advertising dollars from us! no ads to place there . no posting there = let his forum will dry up and wither away, without Ron Paul supporters there to energize the board and provide necessary momentum to keep it going it will die. do not watch him on tv or comment about his blogs. Hannity is dead to us! I-G-N-O-R-E = EXTINCTION until Hannity decides to change his tune - make him hollar UNCLE!

me3
11-06-2007, 08:05 AM
can we make a master list of no visit sites on a webpage, with no follow tags of course so there is no Google juice
People would much rather harass the Hannity forums than become delegates or campaign.

A better idea might be for 2 forums.

People who talk

People who do.

ladyliberty
11-06-2007, 08:06 AM

It is time to stage our OWN media blackout!

Only support threads,blogs, websites, etc. that say POSITIVE THINGS about Ron Paul. Let's use their own psychology against them - it is called Operant Conditioning of the Media !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do they think we are? Crabgrass? Crack pots? Zombies?

Let's show them who we are! Loyal, intelligent, freethinking, liberty loving Americans! In short we ARE "We The People!"

RJB
11-06-2007, 08:10 AM
Please do not visit that site and give them more traffic.
But it's so much fun.:D

Mr. White
11-06-2007, 08:13 AM
People would much rather harass the Hannity forums than become delegates or campaign.

People who talk

People who do.

I agree with your sentiments, I just think it's worth pointing out that you've got almost 900 posts here and joined last month. No hate, just caught my eye.

me3
11-06-2007, 08:17 AM
I just think it's worth pointing out that you've got almost 900 posts here and joined last month.
And what worth is pointing that out?

werdd
11-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Hannity.com Troll : A person who does not completely agree with the establishment, and should therefor be gitmoed, and quadruple gitmo to his family. Gitmo his extended family, and gitmo his pets. GITMOGITMOGITMO

ConstitutionGal
11-06-2007, 08:31 AM

People who talk

People who do.

Problem with your 'logic' is that even people who DO can't DO do so all the time. We also need a place to TALK and re-energize (especially at times when we can't be out actually DOing like during the work-day or in the middle of the night (well, SOMETIMES we can be DOing in the middle of night by hanging signs and side-walk chalking) but we can't all be out DOing 24/7.

terlinguatx
11-06-2007, 08:33 AM

me3
11-06-2007, 08:37 AM
Problem with your 'logic' is that even people who DO can't DO do so all the time. We also need a place to TALK and re-energize (especially at times when we can't be out actually DOing like during the work-day or in the middle of the night (well, SOMETIMES we can be DOing in the middle of night by hanging signs and side-walk chalking) but we can't all be out DOing 24/7.
Oh, that's 100% cool.

But the people who obsess about blogs and forums, who post that it is some holy crusade to respond to all negative media, attack other candidate's supporters and browbeat the press, that's just talk. It does NOTHING to help Dr. Paul get elected.

Those folks can PM me and I can direct them to the leaders of the Iowa email campaign, and they can help me email canvass (since we're all online all the time) for Dr. Paul.

We all know Hannity is an idiot, and he likely attracts idiots. What is the point in harassing these folks until we get banned, which creates more press about Ron Paul's fanatical supporters and less press about Ron Paul's campaign and issues?

This will be the 3rd conservative site that will have banned RP supporters. That's not something to be proud of.

WWRPD? (http://www.wwrpd.org)

terlinguatx
11-06-2007, 08:39 AM

born2drv
11-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Those guys are still in denial... It's a shame because there are some nice intelligent people there, but on the most part it's run by a bunch of clueless tools.

First they said Ron Paul will never get more then 1% in the polls.

Then they say his higher cash on hand then McCain is worthless because how much money raised quarterly is what's important.

Then when he gets 5% nationally they call it worthless (even though Romney was only double and he's called "top tier").

Then they call his $5.2M 3Q meaningless.

Then we get a poll out of NH saying we're in 4th beating Fred Thompson with 10% before we even started advertising there, which is meaningless.

Then they call his $4.2M Nov 5 meaningless.

These guys are crying and scared, and the mods there are terrified of Ron Paul it's not even funny.

It will be interesting to see what they talk about when Ron Paul (A) becomes president or (B) destroys the GOP and rebuilds it to be old school conservatism again. He will accomplish one or the other.

Neoconservatism is officially dead.

angelatc
11-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Lee, the moderator, is the most wretched fool I've ever encountered. His censorship and idiocy would make the most vilest communist planner blush with shame.

Oh, He's a moderator?!? Isn't he the guy who wrote the nonsensical, ranting post about Paul ingoring his medical practice while studying economics? :eek:

He is not just a neocon! He is disturbed.

angelatc
11-06-2007, 08:56 AM
Those guys are still in denial... It's a shame because there are some nice intelligent people there, but on the most part it's run by a bunch of clueless tools.

Neoconservatism is officially dead.

We're never going to get approval from them. I suspect they'll run back home to the Democratic party eventually.

werdd
11-06-2007, 09:09 AM
polomontana
Hannitized Join Date: Oct 2007

The Clintons are behind Ron Paul raising money

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call me cinical, but this is the time political strategist have their antenna up. You will read about years after the election. Maybe they dispatched Chris Lehane.

When a candidate raises money and it doesn't reflect in the polls, my antenna goes up. The Clintons are preparing to run against Romney. If they run against Rudy they will have enough baggage to make it a mudfight and Clinton will have the family values issue against Rudy.

Bill Clinton is a student of history and he knows Governors win elections. He knows Romney going after Hillary's experience compared to his will be effective in the general.

What's the smart thing to do? Pump up Ron Paul to push for a 3rd party run. You already hear the Ron Paul zombies calling for a 3rd party run. This is a smart strategy and it explains Paul's popularity vs. poor poll showing. When you have this much imbalance something is up.

Thurston Howell III
11-06-2007, 09:34 AM

People who talk

People who do.

Touche` LOL
Very well said.

princessredtights
11-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Anyone know how much it would be to banner advertise on his site?

Do you think he would "allow" a RP banner on his site?

ohhhh ... if I had unlimited $$$ .... my passive aggressiveness would be having such fun! :p

scipio337
11-06-2007, 09:38 AM
Just a point: Threads are locked and suspended when there is spamming, as would any thread. There are many Paul supporters who have been there quite a long time with no problem. And yes, many of them there are conservitaves (shock)!!

This "GITMO" and "neocon" stuff is hyperbolic. I hate being reasonable.

Now, let the egg-throwing begin!

trispear
11-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Notice that only pro-Paul threads were shut down. The anti-Paul threads are up and running. It's pretty hard to get a post count up if you're genuinely interested in the forum but get banned for mentioning Paul as a newbie -- I'm sure no other candidates' supporters get this treatment. The anti-Paul vitriol is also pretty hard to ignore. Lee Kington calling Ron Paul a baby murderer is way out there.

The republican base should be welcoming a conservative that generates interest among people - instead if their tactics are sucessful, I think they will damage their own party long term and build themselve into a hole, with resentments and newly made enemies, that they can't get out of.

I don't think the "you're either with us or against us" in George Bush terms will be sustainable for the long haul. I predict a split in the party that will end ugly one way or another.