PDA

View Full Version : Blanket New Hampsire cable access stations!

A Ron Paul Rebel
11-06-2007, 07:39 AM
Cable access can be OUR media to explode the Ron Paul Revolution even further! It's actually quite easy to become a cable access producer and to air pretty much anything you want. I've been working on a master plan to not only blanket New Hampshire cable access stations with the word of Ron Paul but how to spread it to other cities, counties and states all across the nation. ...I had a small show in Portland, OR. and I have my producers license here in New Hampshire so I know how it works and what it takes to easily spread the word from one station to the next.

Where am I at now? Well, originally I was planning on using the current YouTube videos but the quality won't be very good at all. So, we need to work with the 'raw footage'.

I'm not exactely sure the best to get the raw footage from you to me. What I'm thinking is burning it to a DVD and shipping it, but I assume that there would be a better way. Any ideas???

Post or PM me if you :
a) have a video that you want aired on cable access
b) have an idea of how to best transfer the footage.

A Ron Paul Rebel

p.s. In addition to post the official launch of the cable access plan here on the forum, it'll also be listed on www.ronpaulsrebels.com as a 'strategy for success'.

princessredtights
11-06-2007, 08:49 AM
Just a question (and I'm not trying to be snarky or anything) but is their really a viewership for cable access channels?

A Ron Paul Rebel
11-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Just a question (and I'm not trying to be snarky or anything) but is their really a viewership for cable access channels?

Yes definitely! Especially in your more populated areas. The message will be falling on many virgin ears. And these are the people we want to hear Dr. Paul's message. Most watch cable access because they are aware of the manipulating and mind controlling media, advertisements and shows and they want a new perspective!

Not to mention, a single show can be aired several times, and fillers (commercials) ie: all the Ron Paul 30 sec. to 10 min videos, can be aired dozens of times so to 'fill in' the time gap between shows since most shows are not close to being exactly 30 or 60 minutes in length.

I know this could be a powerful way to enlighten tens-of-thousands of new voters for Dr. Paul. And it will be fairly easy once we get the ball rolling. We can discuss how later but for now we need a little feedback and/or help on getting high quality Ron Paul videos onto DVDs.

A Ron Paul Rebel

Man from La Mancha
11-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Would nighttime infomercials work?

A Ron Paul Rebel
11-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Would nighttime infomercials work?

Yes, and we can also bundle videos together to create a 30 minute show. By doing this, it qualifies for a weekly show and you get to lock in a time that RP shows will be aired every week. And then, by submitting individuals videos, they'll be aired all throughout the day AND throughout the night AND on the weekends when they have large gaps of time slots.

A Ron Paul Rebel

p.s. The real sweet thing is that 'cable access' is ALL ABOUT freedom of speech. (They were picketing the FCC in DC the other day in order to keep 'them' from passing regulations that would protect and empower the cable companies and deliver a major blow to free speech! (...This isn't just a way to spread the Ron Paul Revolution, this is protection AND growing our greatest source of free media.) What I'm getting at is that your cable access station will more than likely love you promoting Dr. Paul and probably even help since it benefits them too... I know the head of my cable access station likes Ron Paul and she is willing to help.

Brad Zink
11-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Great idea!

I would also suggest showing the films "Fiat Empire" and "America: Freedom to Fascism." Dr. Paul appears in both films and viewers will get a good deal of information about the Federal Reserve system.

Man from La Mancha
11-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Could you start a new thread listing making infomercials and there benefits it sounds great to have regular shows on and how much do you think that would cost to do?

Roxi
11-06-2007, 01:49 PM
i know in springfield missouri, one of THE most well known and popular shows on regular TV is called BidNLive, a cable access show ran by a family auctioning off their old junk... its hilarious to watch and in areas like this with already popular cable access shows we could really make an impact

hunter i have put out several requests on my meetup... have u added this to the organizers meetup?

anyway we will be in NH soon to help!!

jgmaynard
11-06-2007, 01:52 PM
There is a pro-liberty cable access show in Keene already. Can't remember who is heading that up these days.
I played guitar on a cable accesss channel once and people were recognizing me on the street for a couple months afterwards.

JM

michinNH
11-06-2007, 07:31 PM
I would be willing to get my producers license in Nashua/Hudson..... This a great idea lets move quick!

JimInNY
11-06-2007, 07:35 PM
I would be willing to get my producers license in Nashua/Hudson..... This a great idea lets move quick!

That sounds so unamerican. You need a producers license in NH? WTF?

michinNH
11-06-2007, 07:41 PM
I think you only need a producers license to submit shows....

A Ron Paul Rebel
11-06-2007, 08:21 PM
That sounds so unamerican. You need a producers license in NH? WTF?

I'll bet you a $100 donation (to the campaign) that you need a 'producers license' in N.Y. too.

But why do you say that it is 'unamerican'? Cable access is virtually free and runs off of donations and nominal fees. Many of the staff are volunteers too. It really boggles my mind when people think that ANYTHING that costs something is unethical or as you say it 'unamerican'.

They offer video editing stations, use of their studios, use of their high-tech cameras, lights, remote recording stations, microphones, stands, cables, etc... And they give you free air time to air pretty much whatever you want. And you complain about 50 bucks.

A Ron Paul Rebel

p.s. That $50 producers license is good for 12 months.

A Ron Paul Rebel
11-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Ok, I know there has to be a hand full of techies here who would know how to best get high-res videos to me. Is it best on DVD or is there an easy way to transfer on line?