PDA

View Full Version : CAIN'S MORNING FROM HELL

Xchange
10-31-2011, 09:15 AM
Damn, it looks like Herman's campaign may have broke all kinds of laws.
We will see Herman with his own show on Fox anyday now.

CAIN MORNING FROM HELL UPDATE II
David Kurtz October 31, 2011, 10:08 AM

As if there weren’t enough problems for Herman Cain today, there’s a pretty damning report out of Wisconsin that suggests — actually, it comes very close to establishing — that a not-for-profit run by Cain campaign manager Mark Block was paying for Cain’s campaign expenses earlier this year after Cain had already set up his official presidential campaign committee, which would be a violation of all kinds of election and campaign finance laws.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2011/10/cain_morning_from_hell_update_ii.php?ref=fpblg

Herman Cain Spends $100K In Campaign Cash On Herman Cain Inc.
Evan McMorris-Santoro & Ryan J. Reilly October 17, 2011

Given any money to Herman Cain lately? There’s a decent chance some of it went directly into the coffers of a for-profit company Cain runs.

A review of Cain’s last two FEC reports shows the campaign transferring just over $100,000 in cash to Herman Cain T.H.E. New Voice, a company that promotes Cain’s books and political philosophy.
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/10/herman-cain-spends-100k-in-campaign-cash-on-herman-cain-inc-1.php

kylejack
10-31-2011, 09:16 AM
Mark Block is a player in Wisconsin with a history of dirty politics. He's been investigated before.

Xchange
Mark Block is a player in Wisconsin with a history of dirty politics. He's been investigated before.

Yes Sir

Bruno
So much for his stance that he can be ignorant on all issues and just surround himself with smart people to advise him.

XPhobic76
10-31-2011, 09:23 AM
Here's a link from my blog tying all these together: http://blogforliberty.com/2011/10/31/thongs-will-get-worse-for-herman-cain/

Mark Block was banned from Wisconsin politics for 3 years and fined 15k for these same types of activites. There are links to other articles in the post.

zach
10-31-2011, 09:31 AM
This next debate will be fun.

PaulConventionWV
10-31-2011, 09:36 AM

For a playa, he's pretty stupid. He can't even make a political commercial without doing something outrageously dumb. What a thug.

Bruno
10-31-2011, 09:37 AM
He was just on Fox denying he even knew about the allegations at the time, saying the restaurant association handled it without his knowledge, and that he has never sexually harrassed anyone, and was falsely accused.

Regarding the campaign finance allegations, he said, "I haven't even seen the report, neither has my staff, we will have to take a look at it and get back to you, I had no idea about it until I came on your show." (Which in concerning as a candidate for POTUS, considering all of us here knew about this last night!) Lol.

Kords21
10-31-2011, 09:41 AM
I think it's beleivable that his staff didn't know about it since he basically has no staff and the staff he does have, he apparently never even talks to or see anyway.

HOLLYWOOD
Herman Cain is a pathelogical liar... this guy will now be playing the sympathy card and attempt to rally supporters under the establishment "Mud Slingers" and blame it on government as the instigator to keep a businessman in the White House from establishment artisocratic politicians.

He'll have plenty of rehersed excuses... he'll play it so supporters will sympathize... just watch.

Xchange
He was just on Fox denying he even knew about the allegations at the time, saying the restaurant association handled it without his knowledge, and that he has never sexually harrassed anyone, and was falsely accused.

heard that.

How as the Top Guy did he not know about the settlement?

He's done

ItsTime
10-31-2011, 09:46 AM

Regarding the campaign finance allegations, he said, "I haven't even seen the report, neither has my staff, we will have to take a look at it and get back to you, I had no idea about it until I came on your show." (Which in concerning as a candidate for POTUS, considering all of us here knew about this last night!) Lol.

Liar Liar pants on fire. The suit would have named Cain as an individual as well as a member of the RA? Anyone have a copy of the filing papers?

tfurrh
10-31-2011, 09:49 AM
You got to surround yoself wit the right people.

Bruno
10-31-2011, 09:55 AM
From the FOX news story:

"Maybe if Herman Cain’s campaign manager had spent less of the past two weeks on self-promotional smoke breaks, the GOP’s putative presidential frontrunner would be having a better Monday."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/31/cain-campaign-gets-smoked-on-harassment/#ixzz1cNKehjq7

VBRonPaulFan
10-31-2011, 10:07 AM
l
o
f'ing
l

i'm not at all worried about this guy. as i've been saying all along, he'll self destruct like the rest and it'll come down to Romney/Paul.

aclove
10-31-2011, 10:20 AM
If this does sink Cain's campaign (which I'm not yet convinced of; his supporters are pathological in their dedication to him), the next candidate the media puts forward will be Gingrich.

kahless
10-31-2011, 10:35 AM
Interesting timing of the media sitting on this stuff until now. I suppose Cain was useful to distract people from Ron Paul and to make the media's presentation of the GOP race look legitimate. But now Cain threatens their boy Romney so now was the time to reign him back him. He will continue to serve the purpose as being the media's and Neocon establishment tool to distract from and not report on Ron Paul.

Now Ron will start to move up and threaten Romney. So the media blackout of Ron Paul, 3rd party talk and out right lies will be the media narrative for November. Nothing can threaten the media's lust for Mitt Romney. Perry will move up to 2nd place whom is still the media's 2nd preferred choice for nomination.

Tinnuhana
10-31-2011, 11:07 AM
See the sidebar where Herman said if he had to dress up as an opponent for halloween, he'd go as Ron Paul? Guess he's reading here and saw the great time tfurrh had :D

John F Kennedy III
10-31-2011, 11:32 AM
Herman Cain is a pathelogical liar... this guy will now be playing the sympathy card and attempt to rally supporters under the establishment "Mud Slingers" and blame it on government as the instigator to keep a businessman in the White House from establishment artisocratic politicians.

He'll have plenty of rehersed excuses... he'll play it so supporters will sympathize... just watch.

Already in full swing:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?327092-Random-Snippets-from-Herman-s-Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/#!/THEHermanCain?sk=wall

ZanZibar
10-31-2011, 01:17 PM
Has the FEC received a complaint? I don't think they investigate unless they receive a complaint.

libertygrl
10-31-2011, 01:53 PM
Newsflash: Today Herman Cain has revamped his 9-9-9 plan to the "deny-deny-deny" plan. :p

kahless
10-31-2011, 02:17 PM
Limbaugh and Hannity were in full blown Cain victim mode. I never heard such gushing over a GOP candidate as I did on these two shows today. Limbaugh even allowed a Cain supporter to ramble on about him including a plea for donations.