PDA

View Full Version : Logical explanation of nov 5th Via Hannity.com

werdd
11-06-2007, 07:27 AM
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=398951&page=3

polomontana
Hannitized Join Date: Oct 2007

The Clintons are behind Ron Paul raising money

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call me cinical, but this is the time political strategist have their antenna up. You will read about years after the election. Maybe they dispatched Chris Lehane.

When a candidate raises money and it doesn't reflect in the polls, my antenna goes up. The Clintons are preparing to run against Romney. If they run against Rudy they will have enough baggage to make it a mudfight and Clinton will have the family values issue against Rudy.

Bill Clinton is a student of history and he knows Governors win elections. He knows Romney going after Hillary's experience compared to his will be effective in the general.

What's the smart thing to do? Pump up Ron Paul to push for a 3rd party run. You already hear the Ron Paul zombies calling for a 3rd party run. This is a smart strategy and it explains Paul's popularity vs. poor poll showing. When you have this much imbalance something is up.

They figured us out guys, might as well pack up and go home :(

werdd
11-06-2007, 07:34 AM
Lee Kington
MOD
A Great American Join Date: Oct 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron Paul Mafia has been active over on their boards.... and the Paulettes are coming here.
Hench ..... I am shutting down the Ron Paul discussions until this blows over.

trispear
11-06-2007, 07:42 AM
These people are morons. The moderator Lee Kington also called Ron Paul a baby murderer (claiming he killed some through malpractice as a doctor) and other such nonsense in the thread about Ron Paul raising $1.6Million yesterday morning. I guess he couldn't defend that accusation so he had to delete the entire 40+ page thread....

But these people are idiots and not worth bothering with. People recognize THEM as the fringe wackos they are.

ladyliberty
11-06-2007, 07:54 AM
I have Hannity on my I-G-N-O-RE list (and have had for quite some time!) - no internet or television - a total blackout of Hannity from him - I hope his ratings are so bad his bosses fire him!

Saying anything in response to that goes against my motto: Never Argue With an Idiot!

werdd
11-06-2007, 08:30 AM
lol its hilarious man, its like a real life fredthompsonforum... but these guys are serious.

constituent
11-06-2007, 09:37 AM
I have Hannity on my I-G-N-O-RE list (and have had for quite some time!) - no internet or television - a total blackout of Hannity from him - I hope his ratings are so bad his bosses fire him!

Saying anything in response to that goes against my motto: Never Argue With an Idiot!

naaaah.... they're figuring on the laws of supply and demand...

we demand what they supply, not the other way around.

amonasro
11-06-2007, 10:10 AM
This cycle happens after every major RP event:

-RP "trolls" start posting, usually in defense of some ridiculous comment
-Hannity children cannot deal with the influx of freedom, passion, and common sense much less counter our arguments effectively
-Lee starts banning anyone with a low post count who mentions RP
-the "Does Ron Paul like chocolate milk?" thread gets bumped and the kids can vent their anger, pretend he's not that popular, and call him names

We'll see it again, friends ;)