PDA

View Full Version : Can someone from the campaign check in with Free Talk Live? Please??

KCIndy
10-31-2011, 01:45 AM
If anyone from the official campaign is reading this, I would strongly encourage them to get in touch with the hosts of the Free Talk Live radio program. Free Talk Live is a liberty-oriented radio show that is carried on over one hundred stations across the country. They're on SiriusXM satellite radio as well. They often discuss Ron Paul, and it is always *very* favorable coverage.

So I was astounded to discover that in spite of the very favorable coverage they've been giving Dr. Paul, they haven't been able to get a single peep of a response from the official campaign.

I was listening to an archive of the show from October 18 - a day before the BTO moneybomb - and one of the hosts was discussing how he had tried numerous times to get a response from the campaign. He mentioned multiple phone calls as well as trying the contact form on the campaign site, all to no avail.

Here's a link to the show I mentioned. The comments from the host start about 20-25 minutes into the first hour:

http://www.freetalklive.com/content/podcast_2011_10_18

Can someone from the campaign look into this? Please??? I hate to see Dr. Paul missing out on such a big chunk of radio exposure. This is the equivalent of thousands and thousands of dollars of advertising time, folks!!