PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain in Full Damage Control mode

fearthereaperx
10-31-2011, 12:24 AM
Lol I just got blocked from posting on his Facebook for questioning today's allegations. They've been removing most negative comments all night.

Philosophy_of_Politics
10-31-2011, 12:27 AM
Lol I just got blocked from posting on his Facebook for questioning today's allegations. They've been removing most negative comments all night.

You aren't the only one. I posted video's on his facebook, asking his supporters why I should support a man that continues to lie. Got banned shortly after.

lucent
10-31-2011, 12:32 AM
Drudge is in full damage control as well.

Eric21ND
10-31-2011, 12:49 AM
You guys should post screen shots of what his supporters are saying.

MJU1983
10-31-2011, 01:01 AM

I just dropped in, didn't post anything because what good will it do? But they all seem pretty combative. Notice we don't have any derogatory names for other candidates supporters but we are all "Paulbots" or "Paultards" etc. Some people are so ignorant, they might actually need the nanny state. lol

John F Kennedy III
10-31-2011, 02:08 AM

This please. Ive been blocked for months.

fearthereaperx
10-31-2011, 04:29 AM

This is what we're dealing with..

Sherry L Hepler Once again, God will use this evil for good. Your response was perfect. God bless & protect you and yours!
19 minutes ago · 1 person
Barbara Mastin Freemyer likes this.

Lois Hall Powell You are a fine man, worthy to be president, or they would not be attacking you so harshly. Only the weak manage to fly under the radar of scrutiny. Keep on tracking because i am in the Florida train car attached to the Cain Train Caboose and I am not getting out!!
15 minutes ago

S.Shorland
10-31-2011, 04:49 AM
I'm still annoyed at Perry for grabbing Ron's arm.Seems that it was symptomatic of his underlying bullying character.Looks like Cain is the same way.On Politico it states there were several employee complaints against him,so several about other things than sexual matters.

Someone Else
10-31-2011, 05:41 AM
Ron Paul is coming out of the fire unscathed, while all the other candidates shit is hitting the fans.

:D

TexMac
10-31-2011, 05:43 AM
Everyone keep in mind that we want those people to switch to Ron. Be positive!

Cabal
10-31-2011, 05:50 AM

As much as I want Ron to win, I don't even know that I want these people. It would feel dirty.

I have to admit, I'm rather disgusted by the blind faith they all give to Cain. Intelligent minds question everything and do not cling to unfounded blind faith.

TexMac
10-31-2011, 05:55 AM
Yes, you want these people. It's not personal, it's about getting Ron elected. A vote is a vote.

LibertyEagle
10-31-2011, 06:17 AM
As much as I want Ron to win, I don't even know that I want these people. It would feel dirty.

I have to admit, I'm rather disgusted by the blind faith they all give to Cain. Intelligent minds question everything and do not cling to unfounded blind faith.

No one is asking you to marry them. This isn't about YOU. It is about getting Ron Paul elected.

Paul needs every vote that he can get.

airborne373
10-31-2011, 06:22 AM
Never signed up for the DARPA OP known as Facebook.

Eric21ND
10-31-2011, 06:27 AM
No one is asking you to marry them. This isn't about YOU. It is about getting Ron Paul elected.

LOL well put.

ShaneEnochs
10-31-2011, 06:27 AM

Sherry L Hepler Once again, God will use this evil for good. Your response was perfect. God bless & protect you and yours!

Lois Hall Powell You are a fine man, worthy to be president, or they would not be attacking you so harshly. Only the weak manage to fly under the radar of scrutiny. Keep on tracking because i am in the Florida train car attached to the Cain Train Caboose and I am not getting out!!
15 minutes ago

Sounds like Cain was trying to attach two other women to the Cain Train Caboose in the 90's. Rofl.

Cabal
10-31-2011, 06:42 AM

Calm down. It was an expression of personal distaste, not a statement of purpose. Go read more into something else now.

10-31-2011, 06:56 AM
Never signed up for the DARPA OP known as Facebook.

I refuse to as well. I like privacy and liberty

ZanZibar
10-31-2011, 07:22 AM
You aren't the only one. I posted video's on his facebook, asking his supporters why I should support a man that continues to lie. Got banned shortly after.Be nice to them, as Cain crashes and burns we will need his supporters.

I have to admit, I'm rather disgusted by the blind faith they all give to Cain. Intelligent minds question everything and do not cling to unfounded blind faith.Relax, we just want their vote, that's all, nothing more.

mcvac
10-31-2011, 07:30 AM

This is true! If we appear as antagonistic bullies, we're gonna lose the people we hope to attract to the message. We must always be respectful to peoples choices above all. Right or wrong, its a personal decision that we still must respect.

LBennett76
10-31-2011, 07:37 AM
Gonna tell ya right now, those active Facebook supporters of Cain's will NEVER change their vote to Ron. They DESPISE him. The declared hatred for him on there is equal to their love for Cain. I quit trying to even reasonably debate with them because quite a few of them are downright vile and insane. These are people whose second choice is either Newt or Perry. They've said as much. So I would leave the Facebook group alone. Those people are lost causes. Our time and resources are better spent elsewhere.
It's the ones who are just normal people out and about that we can get to change. So focus on friends and neighbors and do the phone program. Those are our best bet.

Chester Copperpot
10-31-2011, 07:42 AM

+1

klamath
10-31-2011, 07:54 AM
There for a while I thought the RP grass roots had grown up this election. I guess not. Just how would a cain supporter be treated on these forums trying to sell cain? I remember how the leader of Huck army was treated.
How would we respond if a alledged scandal broke on RP and a hord of supporters for other candidates swarmed on these forums and started posting links about the scandal and telling us RP was dirt.
Well people it is used over and over again on US foreign policy debates "How would we respond to an occupying army on our soil?" How would Cain supporter respond on attack on his soil. This causes serious blowback against RP. If this scanal does get traction rest assured former Cain supporters are not going to have RP as there second choice because of this blowback. The rudeness of some of RP's supporter is directly the inverse of RP's politeness. And people wonder why RP can't break above 10%

Lymeade-Lady
10-31-2011, 08:02 AM
You may not want the ones you see posting--those who are strong supporters and so passionate. But you may want the ones who are so-so supporters who read but don't post. Who do think, but just don't have enough information yet b/c they don't spend much time reading about politics. Remember there are lots of lurkers all over the internet. :)

When I was a teacher I learned that the way I treated the worst kid was important to how I was seen with the whole class. If I treated the kid that was way out of line with respect and kept control of my emotions, the rest of the class would trust me that I would treat them fairly. I'm not saying not call the kids out, but it doesn't have to be ugly. Same goes for online--if they are out of line, you show your character by responding respectfully and win respect. Paul supporters have not always done this well, and those that are just watching the exchange are sometimes turned off. Dr. Paul is one of the few that does this well in the debates. But his supporters don't always follow suit.

Cabal
10-31-2011, 08:08 AM
I would expect RP to answer the bloody accusation straight up, first of all, and would be disappointed if he didn't. I would also want to see the story unfold and find the truth, as opposed to blindly following anything. Would I give him the benefit of the doubt? Probably, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't also be skeptical depending on the situation.

LB is mostly right. You guys are kidding yourselves if you think the vast majority of Cain supporters on FB would even give RP a second glance, regardless of this story's accuracy.

ChrisDixon
10-31-2011, 08:11 AM

We NEED everyone we can get. This isn't a purity test, this is a political race. In the end, it comes down to the total votes, whether they be from criminals or saints is irrelevant. We not only WANT these people, we NEED them. We can't win the Republican nomination with just his grassroots.

HeyArchie
10-31-2011, 08:11 AM
Cain supporters hate Paul supporters. And a lot of them hate Paul. There are a couple trolls on the Cain FB page... knock it off. Let him self destruct. And his supporters probably won't come to our side.

Are u
Kidding me????????? Something that happened in the 1990s? Wow that's like something coming up when I was 4 years old do my job won't hire me cuz I shit my diper when I was 4!!!! Come on people!!!!! Grow up!

Cabal
10-31-2011, 08:14 AM
We NEED everyone we can get. This isn't a purity test, this is a political race. In the end, it comes down to the total votes, whether they be from criminals or saints is irrelevant. We not only WANT these people, we NEED them. We can't win the Republican nomination with just his grassroots.

What we need and what we can reasonably get are two entirely different things. We need to win. We don't need to waste time on people who wouldn't vote for Paul if their lives depended on it.

freejack
10-31-2011, 08:15 AM
This is an opportunity for us to side with the Cain supporters against the media and perhaps build some bridges between the two camps. The enemy of my enemy is my friend right?

Cabal
10-31-2011, 08:18 AM
This is an opportunity for us to side with the Cain supporters against the media and perhaps build some bridges between the two camps. The enemy of my enemy is my friend right?

...Wouldn't that make Politico our friend? Cain's been as much an enemy to us as anyone.

LBennett76
10-31-2011, 08:20 AM
In response to Lymeade_Lady ^^^ True. That's why I would attempt to have reasonable debate or ask questions that I wanted to see answered so those lurking didn't just accept what they saw at face value. I made sure 999 was explained to me. It took awhile, but I finally got someone to do the math and find that I paid more. Then I would make sure to nicely point out that things like your employer raising your pay because they didn't have to pay their 7.65% or whatever was a really BIG assumption. I was always careful and cautious. Hence, I was never banned. I'd get a few comments telling me to quit trolling, but I'd ask sincerely for explanations, I'd make sure they were clarified, and once they were I thanked them for the help. After a few particulary nasty regulars decided to go on a tirade about Ron Paul blaming America for 9/11 and getting into the debate with them and being accused of being ignorant along with an attack on the idiocy of all RP supporters, I posted on the wall that I would be "gnoming" (their word for trolling) them no more and I wished them luck, saying may the best man with a plan win. I was cordially commented to. I have never posted again despite temptation. The hardcores dominate the site now and nothing short of witnessing Herman Cain murder someone directly in front of them is going to sway them. :(
It really doesn't help when some RP supporters just get on and act rudely. It's kind of like they're grabbing them and shaking them and screaming at them to wake the hell up instead of gently nudging them which is what I was trying to do...

10-31-2011, 08:24 AM
The real question here is, how much of Cain's support is soft? I'd venture a guess that it is probably 75% or more soft support. In other words don't even bother argueing with the few hardcore ones, his support will go with whoever is leading the polls. So we need to take advantage of this opportunity to be second and the anti romney going into the early states.

roversaurus
10-31-2011, 08:26 AM
If you were banned from Cain's FB page SHAME ON YOU!

There is serious, serious risk of a global depression, of the end of the U.S.A. as an even moderately free country. It's sad and shocking to hear myself say this but Ron Paul is the only hope. Who else is going to step up and pull back on the empire and the spending and regulation? No one is saying what Dr. Paul is saying. Sure, Rand Paul would be easier to elect and would do much the same stuff. But if you're dreaming of him winning in 2016 you're wrong. A Republican is going to win in 2012. If it is not Ron then there is no way for Rand to beat a sitting republican in 2016 and THEN beat the democrat.

So 2012 is the year. It's the year we save America ... or we don't. How can you indulge your juvenile urges and anger voters we need to win this thing? Please, I beg you. Stand up. Be a man. Humble yourself. Anything. I'm not asking you to get frostbite in Valley Forge. But this is similar in importance.

There are only a few turning points in American history. This is one of them.

LBennett76
10-31-2011, 08:45 AM
Kinda curious how many people posting in this thread have actually been to HC's Facebook page? Curious how many are lurking (and how many have no clue what goes on there lol).
So... here is a basic idea of how Facebook Cain supporters see this. This lady's post pretty much sums it up.

"Ok.....Just a minute on the latest. Gotta get to work. On this business that was stirred up on CAIN about "did he, did he not sexually harass" anyone. Guess what? I don't even care whether he did or whether he didn't because if he did and if he didn't it doesn't make him any less of a good president candidate in my eyes. President Clinton is a great president in my eyes and he was democrat and an adulterer and so was King David in the bible so you NEWS MEDIA DEMOCRAT LIB STIRRING UP ALL THE HOGWASH CAN JUST Shut up. It affects me just about as much as putting my hand in a bucket of water when I put pull it out and look for the affects. NONE! NOTTA!!!!!!!!!! Ok Libs and Dems....Go on to plan Z GOTTCHA!"

10-31-2011, 08:48 AM
I refuse to be data mined and won't do facebook.

You are all wasting your time on the hardcore Cain supporters, we won't get them. His soft support might go with the flow to us.

There is a big difference between voluntary adultery and sexual harassment.

Kords21
10-31-2011, 08:52 AM
I'm just wondering what makes Cain such a good "Presidental Candidate" in the first place. The quoted post in LBennet76 post is a little disturbing. To each their own and all that, but I just don't get the whole appeal of Herman Cain. I don't think he has a good enough of an understanding on the issues to have a clear stance on them, or if he does he's constantly changing his posistion on them and and can't decide when he's joking or not. When confronted with the impact of his 999 plan he just hems and haws around that. The whole Cain thing is quite baffeling to me.

klamath
10-31-2011, 09:00 AM
Kinda curious how many people posting in this thread have actually been to HC's Facebook page? Curious how many are lurking (and how many have no clue what goes on there lol).
So... here is a basic idea of how Facebook Cain supporters see this. This lady's post pretty much sums it up.

"Ok.....Just a minute on the latest. Gotta get to work. On this business that was stirred up on CAIN about "did he, did he not sexually harass" anyone. Guess what? I don't even care whether he did or whether he didn't because if he did and if he didn't it doesn't make him any less of a good president candidate in my eyes. President Clinton is a great president in my eyes and he was democrat and an adulterer and so was King David in the bible so you NEWS MEDIA DEMOCRAT LIB STIRRING UP ALL THE HOGWASH CAN JUST Shut up. It affects me just about as much as putting my hand in a bucket of water when I put pull it out and look for the affects. NONE! NOTTA!!!!!!!!!! Ok Libs and Dems....Go on to plan Z GOTTCHA!"
She just lost Cain support and RP's name never had to come in it.

walt
10-31-2011, 09:02 AM

Yes I agree, it's really stupid to go to the other candidate's sties and post things as stated above, you are doing more harm than good.

kazmlsj
10-31-2011, 09:11 AM
This is going off as planned for TPTB. Time to remove the Cain distraction and prop up Romney.
Hopefully people will see through this and support the only honest candidate with character and integrity...Ronald Ernest Paul.

Tina
10-31-2011, 09:12 AM
Cain is coming up on Fox now for an interview about the allegations.

hillertexas
10-31-2011, 09:15 AM
Cain is coming up on Fox now for an interview about the allegations.

thanks...they mentioned the FCC money issue as well.....
watching.

Kords21
10-31-2011, 09:17 AM
"Let Herman be Herman" would be a good title for a sitcom, I guess we'll have to settle for the reality tv show version.

Tina
10-31-2011, 09:20 AM
thanks...they mentioned the FCC money issue as well.....
watching.

Yeah, I heard that -could be equally damaging. It will be interesting to watch his demeanor.

hillertexas
10-31-2011, 09:21 AM
Yeah, I heard that -could be equally damaging. It will be interesting to watch his demeanor.

the more defensive the better for us....and he does love to be defensive. Cain trainwreck, right ahead!

hillertexas
10-31-2011, 09:23 AM
Here we go...

Tina
10-31-2011, 09:24 AM
Whoa, blink attack!!

LisaNY
10-31-2011, 09:24 AM
Here we go...

please give updates for those of us at work.

Tina
10-31-2011, 09:26 AM
She's not asking about he pay off!! What?

hillertexas
He denies he sexually harassed anyone and if settlements were paid, it was people at the National Restaurant Assoc. that did it.

He is concentrating really hard

Kords21
He's denying it up and down (while seriously blinking) and saying he has been "falsely accused" and if there was a settlement, then NRA did it and he had no idea about it.

hillertexas
tripping up on his words...on to the campaign financing issue

LisaNY
10-31-2011, 09:27 AM
thanks tex :)

hillertexas
10-31-2011, 09:27 AM
Cain: i have no idea what you are talking about and there may be a modification to my FCC report.

kylejack
10-31-2011, 09:28 AM
So what does the research reveal?

When lying people are more likely to:

* offer shorter responses
* make more speech errors - more um's, er's ah's...
* blink more
* fidget more

On a side note it should be pointed out that:

* People do NOT break eye contact when lying
http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/lying-and-deception/detecting-deception/nonverbal-cues.html

sailingaway
10-31-2011, 09:29 AM

this

hillertexas
10-31-2011, 09:29 AM
they have shown 2 poll results with Ron at 3rd.

"We are going to stay on message"

He is not only playing damage control for what has happened but for "whatever else you may hear in the future"

Personal family questions now. Where is your wife? your family?

slamhead
10-31-2011, 09:30 AM
I want to know when Cain's enron like scandal is going to break into the TV media. It is all over the internet and MSM has not even mentioned it.

Tina
10-31-2011, 09:31 AM
His eyes are seriously blood shot.

hillertexas
sounds like they are negotiating limited exposure for his wife, starting with an exclusive interview that they are working on. (weird) We will get no exposure to his other family as "they have a life"

interview is over. My takeaway is that he was repeating "stay calm stay calm stay calm" in his head, and was trying to remember word-for-word a prewritten statement. He did not come across as the victim of a smear campaign.

TER
anyone have a stream?

RDM
10-31-2011, 09:37 AM
I want to know when Cain's enron like scandal is going to break into the TV media. It is all over the internet and MSM has not even mentioned it.

Also his campaign buying his book and reselling them for his personal gain has not been brought up by the media. Also his dismal business figures during his reign of GodFathers has not been exposed by MSM.

10-31-2011, 09:39 AM
So all the media needs to do now is prove Cain had knowledge of the payoffs.

ross11988
10-31-2011, 09:39 AM
This is all going to go away, Im not going to get excited.

Tina
10-31-2011, 09:40 AM
CNN is saying that he didn't give any information as far as the pay offs are concerned and that he would have to address that in order to clear this up..

JohnGalt23g
10-31-2011, 09:48 AM
Accusations were totally false, and proven so after an investigation.

Didn't know a thing about any settlement or any money changing hands.

Does that about sum it up, Herman? Because rest assured, somebody is going to be looking into those claims.

PastaRocket848
10-31-2011, 09:53 AM
all this... and the FEC law violations from this morning. man.. sucks to be herman cain right now ;)

The Magic Hoof
10-31-2011, 09:54 AM
I just woke up. FCC violations? and is there gonna be a tube or him soon?

NY-Dano
10-31-2011, 09:58 AM
Accusations were totally false, and proven so after an investigation.

I think he was referring to that third case if FL (?) which actually went to court.

amonasro
10-31-2011, 10:02 AM
Brett Bair just said Cain will be in the center seat tomorrow.

specsaregood
10-31-2011, 10:04 AM
Brett Bair just said Cain will be in the center seat tomorrow.

Maybe he'll ask if they were white women.

PastaRocket848
10-31-2011, 10:08 AM
I just woke up. FCC violations? and is there gonna be a tube or him soon?

thread is in general politics. lots and lots of shady transfers, illegal funding, etc. from the cain campaign. perpetrated by mr. block who has already been reprimanded in the past for the same thing.

The Magic Hoof
10-31-2011, 10:12 AM
God, and this retard is still leading? It wouldn't surprise me if they brush this off as nothing unfortunately, but I hope he sinks soon.

Anyone know when a toob of the little interview on Fox this morning will be up?

Todd
10-31-2011, 10:18 AM
Yes, you want these people. It's not personal, it's about getting Ron elected. A vote is a vote.

this

Kords21
10-31-2011, 10:18 AM
I was curious to hear what Rush had to say about all of this and he's basically playing the race card saying that the liberal media can't have a hispanic or a black conservative getting prominence. I think it's safe to say that Rush at the very least has bought a ticket for the Cain train if not checking his bags in. He actually sounds pretty pissed.

helmuth_hubener
10-31-2011, 10:27 AM
Intelligent minds question everything and do not cling to unfounded blind faith. There are not enough intelligent minds out there to win a majority in an election. Your standards are way too high.

helmuth_hubener
10-31-2011, 10:32 AM
all this... and the FEC law violations from this morning. man.. sucks to be herman cain right now ;)It would be better to spread out the scandals a bit. One every news cycle (two or three days?). Otherwise, they won't all get the full attention and coverage they deserve.

Eric21ND
10-31-2011, 10:46 AM
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1965768/81485318.gif

TheDriver
10-31-2011, 10:49 AM
Since Cain is always talking race, I'm wondering what race these women are.

craezie
10-31-2011, 11:08 AM
I was curious to hear what Rush had to say about all of this and he's basically playing the race card saying that the liberal media can't have a hispanic or a black conservative getting prominence. I think it's safe to say that Rush at the very least has bought a ticket for the Cain train if not checking his bags in. He actually sounds pretty pissed.

I hate to side with Rush (when has that ever happened??) but I am surprised how many people here are jumping on the bandwagon just because it furthers our agenda. I'm not saying that its true or false, I don't know. But this reminds me way too much of what the media did to Clarence Thomas, and those allegations WERE totally false and baseless.

That being said, I don't think Herman Cain is worth supporting for other reasons, and would be pleased if we get more supporters.

Karsten
10-31-2011, 11:10 AM
This "liberal media trying to destroy my campaign" is bullshit. If that were true, wouldn't it make sense to break this story AFTER Cain got the nomination to ensure Obama's victory? If Cain goes down now, all that happens is someone else wins the GOP nomination. Doesn't effect Obama's chances one way or the other.

Kords21
10-31-2011, 11:12 AM
The liberal media should be begging for Cain to win the GOP nomination. I think Obama would destroy him in the general election. I think Cain pissed off Karl Rove and Rove is reminding Cain about who he's messing with.

HOLLYWOOD
10-31-2011, 11:14 AM
http://press.org/events/npc-luncheon-herman-cain

LIVE! Cain's National Press Club coverage.

Kords21
10-31-2011, 11:15 AM
When Cain talks about his plan for Forign Policy all I hear is "I'll be a puppet of the MIC and do whatever they tell me to do".

airborne373
10-31-2011, 11:17 AM
MSNBC attacks Herman Cain ... in other words the drive by liberal media is attacking the GOP front runner Herman Cain.

Wake up folks this is a psyop.

Kords21
10-31-2011, 11:18 AM
MSNBC has been attacking Cain for weeks now, that's nothing new

airborne373
10-31-2011, 11:22 AM
MSNBC has been attacking Cain for weeks now, that's nothing new

Precisely my point. To most Republican Primary Voters MSNBC is the enemy... therefore if MSNBC says Obama GOOD...Cain BAD. What effect do you think this has?

Kords21
10-31-2011, 11:26 AM
I like to think that all of this sexual harrasment stuff has legs and will take Cain down despite where the story came from. Yes MSNBC attacking is going to drive republicans to Cain or whoever is being attacked by MSNBC. I just don't trust Cain by any stretch.

SpiritOf1776_J4
10-31-2011, 11:27 AM
It's called a proper vetting process.

The women were paid off in the 5 digits range. Cain is still denying knowning anything about it, and the number of women. And there were more than two if what Cain told a staffer is true.

SpiritOf1776_J4
10-31-2011, 11:30 AM
I think he was referring to that third case if FL (?) which actually went to court.

I was thinking that too. Liars often mix a little bit of truth. Cain is not going to be able to fall back on that and say BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THAT ONE!!! But it looks like he's going to try.

Kords21
10-31-2011, 11:31 AM
The National Press club guy is asking Cain some decent questions.

TexMac
10-31-2011, 11:33 AM
Cain just said he wasn't going to apt Supremes based on their opinion on abortion. Just wants "constitutionalists."

airborne373
10-31-2011, 11:34 AM
I like to think that all of this sexual harrasment stuff has legs and will take Cain down despite where the story came from. Yes MSNBC attacking is going to drive republicans to Cain or whoever is being attacked by MSNBC. I just don't trust Cain by any stretch.

So would I and it may yet. My point is MSNBC attacking any republican is only good for the republican. FYI: Remember a guy named Rand Paul?

Kords21
10-31-2011, 11:34 AM
How can you address the housing bubble bursting if you couldn't even see it coming?

Kords21
10-31-2011, 11:37 AM
So would I and it may yet. My point is MSNBC attacking any republican is only good for the republican. FYI: Remember a guy named Rand Paul?

Yeah, that definitely helped Rand Paul out. It's still a little early with this story to see how it's going to go one way or the other. If Politico/Fox/MSNBC or whoever gets their hands on any documents showing Cain's inovlement in a payoff, would just destroy Cain no matter how much he says "999"

RDM
10-31-2011, 11:39 AM

Everybody just better begin to face reality. Teflon Cain is not going down. His followers have not only drank the kool-aid but they have jugged it into a drunken stupor. Until someone brings forward some hard-core evidence, this story will just fade.

The story that needs to be exposed big time is him using his campaign to buy his book and reselling it for personal gain. That's got legs and that can expose him for his shady past. If that gets out there like wildfire, then the sexual harassment, Enron style fraud, illegal campaign funds, the 999 plan from 1996 can all be tied together in one nice little package for the world to see and that is what it would take to show who the "real" Teflon Cain is.

kylejack
10-31-2011, 11:39 AM
Cain just said he wasn't going to apt Supremes based on their opinion on abortion. Just wants "constitutionalists."
Not allowed to ask a lawyer how he would rule on specific kinds of cases. The lawyer can be disbarred for answering these types of questions. This stance he is taking is pretty standard Republican position (Bush, for example).

Kords21
10-31-2011, 11:44 AM
I'm trying to understand Cain's 999 plan from what he and now his economic advisor Rich Lowerie, they seem to be living in Economic fantasy land.

Peace&Freedom
10-31-2011, 11:48 AM
The entire MSM has been trying to deflate Cain for weeks. It's not about race, it's about Perry and Romney. In the establishment's GOP primary puppet show, Mitt is the Man, Perry's role was to play plausible alternative, and Cain's was to be the main rival of Perry in splitting the Social Conservative vote (replacing Bachmann, who proved unable to be a serious candidate). Only the bump the media gave Cain turned him into the MAN, leading in many polls, making Perry look even more pathetic (he now trails Bachmann in Iowa, at 7%).

And how does the media justify covering 7% Perry as a frontrunner as much as Romney, while Paul at 12% gets none at all? This, needless to say, makes a credibility mess of the MSM's "Romney-Perry" two-man race narrative, so they've been trying to dial Cain back down over some 'flap' or another throughout the month. The harrassment payoff scandal should finally do the trick.

angelatc
10-31-2011, 11:53 AM
The liberal media should be begging for Cain to win the GOP nomination. I think Obama would destroy him in the general election. I think Cain pissed off Karl Rove and Rove is reminding Cain about who he's messing with.

I would go so far as to throw Gingrich in the mix, as he stands to benefit the most. Rove leaks the data, and whispers "It was Romney or Perry." Classic stuff.

HOLLYWOOD
10-31-2011, 12:00 PM
Frigin Cain is now Singing at the PRESS CLUB... JESUS, LIBERTY, SOUL.

TexMac
10-31-2011, 12:01 PM
That singing deal was creepy.

HOLLYWOOD
10-31-2011, 12:03 PM
That singing deal was creepy.It sucked... he can't sing, well not anymore.

anaconda
10-31-2011, 12:12 PM
Frigin Cain is now Singing at the PRESS CLUB... JESUS, LIBERTY, SOUL.

Heck yah! A POTUS that can entertain! Hope he takes requests at press meetings. Here's mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnS9M03F-fA

Kords21
10-31-2011, 12:18 PM
I really wish people would stop asking this guy to sing.This is supposed to be Presidential election not American Idol. What's next? They'll ask Ron Paul to show how fast he can ride 10 miles on his bike?

Carole
10-31-2011, 12:42 PM
Dr. Paul will not become involved in these attacks. Please do the same and avoid commenting on those stories and Cain websites that attack him.

Use good judgment and take the high road. Please. Do nothing to hurt Dr. Paul's campaign.

Paul camp responds to Cain story -- by hitting him on bailouts, the Fed
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67199.html

CaptainAmerica
10-31-2011, 12:45 PM
Drudge is in full damage control as well.
Drudge report is biased?

Carole
10-31-2011, 12:54 PM
Clinton had his sax: (and sex) :D; Huckabee, his guitar; Herman his voice; etc....:D

HOLLYWOOD
10-31-2011, 01:07 PM
Clinton had his sax: (and sex) :D; Huckabee, his guitar; Herman his voice; etc....:DAll without substance and silver-tongued spinners... The dumbed-down audiences LOVE ENTERTAINMENT.

Huckster did well in votes from townhall jam sessions and no campaign cash...

ALL about entertainment in this country, the 2012 campaign is really just a reality TV show... so what's Ron Paul's entertainment value? I wouldn't like to see the polling numbers... but you have to have appeal in both (principled policies and entertainment value) just encase you run short on either.

Maybe the next debate should just be a round of Jeopardy between the candidates... now back to your TV's for more American Idol, talent whatever, and of course DWTS.

PastaRocket848
10-31-2011, 01:09 PM
looks like this one is going to roll off his back. the FEC story hasnt been picked up widely. they're going to let him off.

wgadget
10-31-2011, 01:10 PM
Anyone know yet what SPENDING Cain would cut, as a former lobbyist and all?

One Last Battle!
10-31-2011, 01:11 PM
I can't find his facebook page. Could someone link it?

Unless he picked a very weird name, he just deleted his facebook page :D

Lord Xar
10-31-2011, 01:12 PM
The talk shows I was listening to on the way to work were all in damage control too, for Cain.

This is not gonna affect him at all.

kylejack
10-31-2011, 01:12 PM
I can't find his facebook page. Could someone link it?

Unless he picked a very weird name, he just deleted his facebook page :D
Still up. https://www.facebook.com/#!/THEHermanCain?sk=wall

One Last Battle!
10-31-2011, 01:14 PM

Whenever I click that link it redirects me to my homepage. Whats up with that?

kylejack
10-31-2011, 01:20 PM
Whenever I click that link it redirects me to my homepage. Whats up with that?
You've been blocked! Congrats on annoying Cain's people! :D

Brian4Liberty
10-31-2011, 01:21 PM
I hate to side with Rush (when has that ever happened??) but I am surprised how many people here are jumping on the bandwagon just because it furthers our agenda. I'm not saying that its true or false, I don't know. But this reminds me way too much of what the media did to Clarence Thomas, and those allegations WERE totally false and baseless.

That being said, I don't think Herman Cain is worth supporting for other reasons, and would be pleased if we get more supporters.

Agree. This type of tabloid sensationalism is not something to run with. Unless Cain is accused of rape, physical attack, or pulling out his 9-9-9, this is not a worthy attack on Cain. There are so many other problems with him, why resort to this "he said something that made someone uncomfortable" nonsense.

When Cain talks about his plan for Foreign Policy all I hear is "I'll be a puppet of the MIC and do whatever they tell me to do".

Exactly! And the same goes for his economic policies, which he will get directly from the Federal Reserve and his hero Alan Greenspan. His lack of expertise in almost every area of importance means that he would be nothing more than a front man for the establishment.

One Last Battle!
10-31-2011, 01:22 PM
You've been blocked! Congrats on annoying Cain's people! :D

Now that's odd. I don't remember even going to his little page.

I think I might have said something bad about him months ago maybe, but I don't remember. Maybe I should check.

wgadget
10-31-2011, 01:24 PM
I don't even find the guy likable...I find him to be arrogant, pompous, and condescending.

Is it just me? Why do so many stand up for him?

I'm confused.

Tina
10-31-2011, 01:25 PM
NBC confirms one Cain accuser received cash settlement

NBC News has confirmed that one woman received a settlement from the National Restaurant Association after complaining about inappropriate sexual conduct by Herman Cain.

NBC News is not disclosing the name of the woman nor characterizing who she is.

Cain denied the allegations, saying on FOX this morning he was "falsely accused." "I have never sexually harassed anyone, anyone," he said, "and absolutely, these are false accusations."

Despite being the chief executive officer of the National Restaurant Association, he said he was unaware of any settlement with the accusers, though he didn't deny it.

"If the restaurant association did a settlement, I wasn't even aware of it," he claimed, "and I hope it wasn't for much. If there was a settlement, it was handled by some of the other officers at the restaurant association."

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/10/31/8563824-nbc-confirms-one-cain-accuser-received-cash-settlement

wizardwatson
10-31-2011, 01:31 PM
Exactly! And the same goes for his economic policies, which he will get directly from the Federal Reserve and his hero Alan Greenspan. His lack of expertise in almost every area of importance means that he would be nothing more than a front man for the establishment.

All the Republican candidates are stooges except Ron Paul. Let's not forget the real strategy here, which is to get any one of them to face Obama and lose. The establishment doesn't want Cain, Romney, etc. It wants Obama again. And without Ron that's exactly what will happen.

ZanZibar
10-31-2011, 01:32 PM
This is going off as planned for TPTB. Time to remove the Cain distraction and prop up Romney.Fox spent yesterday morning bashing Mitt FYI

Cabal
10-31-2011, 01:38 PM

Jumping on the bandwagon? Which bandwagon might that be? The one of truth, and vetting a candidate for their conduct in their personal life? I don't think it's too much to ask of a presidential candidate to be honest when asked a simple, straightforward question after what appears to be compelling allegations arise from multiple sources.

I don't know whether the sources are accurate or not, whether he's guilty or not; but I certainly know that I expect a simple answer to a simple question which Cain still has yet to be able to provide as far as I'm concerned. Instead of simply answering the allegations which he had plenty of opportunity to do, he brushed them off and elected a childish path of belligerence instead even as he spewed forth a storm of venomous partisan rhetoric directed at Politico, deserving or not. If this is the only way he knows how to respond to criticism or concern--which he has shown over and over again--I would content that speaks volumes about his composure (or profound lack thereof) with regard to being the leader of a nation.

A top tier candidate in arguably one of the most influential and important presidential races in the past 2 decades is scrutinized by the media... big surprise. And he has the audacity to play the victim card? Please. He knew damn well this would surface sooner or later, and has had plenty of heads-up, yet he acts like he's been totally broadsided out of nowhere. What a fake. What a fraud. His guilt or innocence isn't even the concern, if it ever was, it's his perpetual failure to handle tense situations where all eyes are on him and he is put into question that's the issue here; at least to me. If he is guilty of true sexual harassment, that's just another reason in an ever growing list of why this man shouldn't have even contemplated running for presidential office. The arrogance on this guy is astounding.

And that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that so-called conservative republicans are still clinging to this knuckle-dragging phony. Faith in humanity -9000.

HOLLYWOOD
10-31-2011, 01:43 PM
NBC confirms one Cain accuser received cash settlement

NBC News has confirmed that one woman received a settlement from the National Restaurant Association after complaining about inappropriate sexual conduct by Herman Cain.

NBC News is not disclosing the name of the woman nor characterizing who she is.

Cain denied the allegations, saying on FOX this morning he was "falsely accused." "I have never sexually harassed anyone, anyone," he said, "and absolutely, these are false accusations."

Jeff Flock on FOX BUSINESS stated a coupe of hours ago, that both sexual harassment situations resulted in undisclosed hush money payouts aka (settlements).

Brian4Liberty
10-31-2011, 01:47 PM
Jeff Flock on FOX BUSINESS stated a coupe of hours ago, that both sexual harassment situations resulted in undisclosed hush money payouts aka (settlements).

Then again, that's a double edged sword. There is financial incentive for a person to lie and get a payout... I have seen it happen in corporate America, many times. Give a lawyer and a disgruntled employee an opportunity, and they occasionally take it.

PastaRocket848
10-31-2011, 01:51 PM
twice independently though?

Gravik
10-31-2011, 01:53 PM
I posted the Huffpost article where Paul called out Cain about the Fed. NExt thing I know I got banned.

The only opposing candidate that I haven't gotten banned from yet is Perry.

Romney is still the most pathetic though. I got banned for posting a youtube video of him talking about his positions on medical marijuana where he it totally against it.

Brian4Liberty
10-31-2011, 01:57 PM
twice independently though?

Actually, I have seen cases where a group of women all filed separately, after talking amongst themselves. Office gossip spreads like wildfire. And this was mostly about a top manager who told inappropriate jokes, and did ask one of the women out in the past.

ZanZibar
10-31-2011, 02:03 PM
His eyes are seriously blood shot.He was probably up all night.

angelatc
10-31-2011, 02:04 PM
Fox spent yesterday morning bashing Mitt FYI

I think it's a Rove / Gingrich tactic.

smartguy911
10-31-2011, 02:05 PM

The link doesn't work for me either and I never even posted on their FB

angelatc
10-31-2011, 02:08 PM
Then again, that's a double edged sword. There is financial incentive for a person to lie and get a payout... I have seen it happen in corporate America, many times. Give a lawyer and a disgruntled employee an opportunity, and they occasionally take it.

Nobody knows but the two people who were in the room, and I'm not a fan of people being able to recover money because they were made to feel "uncomfortable" either. But speaking as a female, I'm convinced that 95% of the accusations are legitimate.

I've worked in corporate America too, and I've seen the good ol' boy network refuse to rein in their own.

angelatc
10-31-2011, 02:09 PM

Link works for me.

kylejack
10-31-2011, 02:11 PM
Are you logged into your Facebook account?

Brian4Liberty
10-31-2011, 02:13 PM
I think it's a Rove / Gingrich tactic.

You know, this Cain attack could help Newt in the long run. People will be tired of sexual themed "controversies" by the time Newt gets his chance at frontrunner...

eleganz
10-31-2011, 02:15 PM
Seriously, you don't offer to settle if you were guilty or the other party had evidence and threatened to use it.

TexMac
10-31-2011, 02:16 PM
You know, this Cain attack could help Newt in the long run. People will be tired of sexual themed "controversies" by the time Newt gets his chance at frontrunner...People NEVER get tired of sexually themed controversies.

kylejack
10-31-2011, 02:16 PM
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain for the first time has offered a detailed recollection of what led an employee of the National Restaurant Association to lodge a sexual harassment charge against him when he was CEO of the organization.

Cain spoke in response to detailed questioning from Fox News' Greta van Susteren, who led Cain through the facts of the case in an extended interview. That interview was taped to be shown on Fox Monday night.

Cain told van Susteren that he remembered one woman who was a writer in the Association's communications department. "I can't even remember her name, but I do remember the formal allegation she made in terms of sexual harassment," Cain said. "I turned it over to my general counsel and one of the ladies that worked for me, the woman in charge of human resources. They did investigate…and it was found to be baseless."

Van Susteren asked Cain how often he saw the woman. "I might see her in the office because her office was on the same floor as my office," Cain said. Van Susteren asked whether the woman traveled with Cain, who spent a lot of time on the road speaking to restaurant associations around the country. "No, never," Cain said.

Cain said the woman was "younger than I was," but he could not recall her age. Pressed, he said, "It would have had to have been late 30s, early 40s."

Van Susteren asked what Cain did that led to the accusation. There were reportedly more than one accusations in the complaint, but Cain said he recalled just one incident. "She was in my office one day, and I made a gesture saying -- and I was standing close to her -- and I made a gesture saying you are the same height as my wife. And I brought my hand up to my chin saying, 'My wife comes up to my chin.'" At that point, Cain gestured with his flattened palm near his chin. "And that was put in there [the complaint] as something that made her uncomfortable," Cain said, "something that was in the sexual harassment charge."

Van Susteren asked whether the woman complained at the time. "I can't recall any comment that she made, positive or negative."

The interview with Fox is part of a series of interviews Cain is making this week. The press offensive was originally planned to discuss Cain's economic plans, but has turned into a series of questions about the sexual harassment allegations from the 1990s.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/cain-details-gesture-led-sex-charge

Hm, I'm guessing he is choosing only to remember the least inflammatory charge.

TexMac
10-31-2011, 02:19 PM
http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/cain-details-gesture-led-sex-charge

Hm, I'm guessing he is choosing only to remember the least inflammatory charge.Probably because Politico wrote about one that happened at a hotel when he was at an event with a female colleague. She called it "unwanted sexual advances."

PastaRocket848
10-31-2011, 02:33 PM
this is going to go away. the "conservative media" have made it clear this is going to be a "mean old democrats keeping the black conservative down" theme. cain wont stumble, unless something even bigger blows up. i'm half convinced this was cover for the FEC story which is actually serious and is now buried by this.

Brian4Liberty
10-31-2011, 02:36 PM
Nobody knows but the two people who were in the room, and I'm not a fan of people being able to recover money because they were made to feel "uncomfortable" either. But speaking as a female, I'm convinced that 95% of the accusations are legitimate.

I've worked in corporate America too, and I've seen the good ol' boy network refuse to rein in their own.

No doubt that people feel uncomfortable at times, especially when sexual jokes and innuendos are thrown around. And there is no doubt that the good ole boy (or just the good ole management team) covers for their own. Cain probably did say something inappropriate. He seems to spend a lot of time with his foot in his mouth. ;)

Like I said earlier, rape, assault, etc. are "real" (i.e. universally established) crimes. There are laws against that, as there well should be.

This whole idea of someone being uncomfortable in their own mind becoming a crime or a violation is ludicrous. If someone says something that another person doesn't like, they can tell them they don't like it. They can call them a jerk. Sexual innuendo is a part of life. People being attracted to other people is a part of life. It dominates every aspect of our lives, especially the media, entertainment and advertising. And there's absolutely nothing objective about this new thought-crime. The cool, good looking young person can say or do anything and everybody loves it. The person who is a jerk or otherwise unattractive can be attacked based on something that most people can get away with. We have pretty much agreed that Cain sometimes acts like a arrogant jerk. Is this why he might have had a "sexual harassment" charge in his past? And we can't over look the financial potential of making that kind of charge.

There are so many other policy and competence reasons to not vote for Cain, why get mad at him for being a jerk, or get all excited because someone has accused him of being a jerk in the past (and got paid for doing it)?

JK/SEA
10-31-2011, 02:36 PM
found old vid of Cain in denial......oh...wait...nevermind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

trey4sports
10-31-2011, 02:45 PM
I have refused to turn on cable news, so can anyone let me know if this is gaining news on the MSM tubes?

JK/SEA
10-31-2011, 02:50 PM
I have refused to turn on cable news, so can anyone let me know if this is gaining news on the MSM tubes?

Just discussed at length on Wolf Blitzer with Donna Brazile and David Frum.

Brian4Liberty
10-31-2011, 02:54 PM
People NEVER get tired of sexually themed controversies.

Yeah, you're right there!

But there can be a desensitizing effect in a given political year. After this Cain thing is over, people might say they don't want to hear about Newt's fun and games...

PastaRocket848
10-31-2011, 03:05 PM
newt is clearly next in line... that much we can be sure of.

MJU1983
10-31-2011, 03:28 PM
All the Republican candidates are stooges except Ron Paul. Let's not forget the real strategy here, which is to get any one of them to face Obama and lose. The establishment doesn't want Cain, Romney, etc. It wants Obama again. And without Ron that's exactly what will happen.

You gave me an idea. :D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/MJU1983/3stooges_GOP_4.jpg

freejack
10-31-2011, 03:37 PM
Now he admits that he knew about it:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67279.html

Romulus
10-31-2011, 03:38 PM

No, Cain is given a special status here.. the media is propping him up and emboldening his supporters by "attacking" him. This is all a game and the slow ones are taking the bait. Herb is not going away I'm afraid.

VictorB
10-31-2011, 03:43 PM

It's not like Newt's past is all rainbows and unicorns. It will not be Newt. He has too much dirt. They will continue to try to get behind Romney even though they hate him.

RDM
10-31-2011, 03:57 PM
It's not like Newt's past is all rainbows and unicorns. It will not be Newt. He has too much dirt. They will continue to try to get behind Romney even though they hate him.

Your clearly in the dark. Do you realize 80% of voters DO NOT research candidates and only about half of them pay attention to politics and a majority of them strictly get their news from MSM. Most of them have no idea of his past or have over the years forgot most of it.

JohnGalt1225
10-31-2011, 04:12 PM
found old vid of Cain in denial......oh...wait...nevermind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

No, that can't be Cain. The guy in that video said "with" not "wif."

JohnGalt1225
10-31-2011, 04:16 PM
I don't know, I think the media kind of floated that balloon out there and I don't think it caught on as much as they would like so I think they're going to stand by their man (Cain) for the time being. I mean they are really trying hard to keep him propped up but he's such a flawed candidate that they're having a hard time. The establishment wants Obama again, they wanted Obama 4 years ago and so they're in search of a good sacrificial lamb. Cain's the perfect guy. Supposed "outsider" non-politician businessman cred, plus he's black which is the cherry on top. Plus, he's "Tea Party" so once he got annihilated in the election the "moderates" could say, "see the TP is unelectable."

helmuth_hubener
10-31-2011, 04:23 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/MJU1983/3stooges_GOP_4.jpgNice picture!

kylejack
10-31-2011, 04:39 PM
And now some Greta Van Susteren ties.

Herman Cain gave his a TV interview Monday to Fox News host Greta van Susteren, in the process seriously muddling his story on the financial settlements with former female employees of the National Restaurant Association.

That's why it struck me as interesting to see Van Susteren's husband, attorney John Coale, upstairs at the National Press Club -- in the members-only area where Cain was camped out -- after the Republican presidential candidate's remarks there this afternoon.

I emailed Coale to ask if he was giving Cain legal advice or whether he was simply there as a friend and/or supporter. He replied that he was there as a "friend" of Cain.

Coale, a well-known friend of Sarah Palin and her family, previously told POLITICO that Cain would "be my guy if Sarah doesn't get in," explaining: "The less establishment, the better."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67284.html

VictorB
10-31-2011, 04:43 PM
Your clearly in the dark. Do you realize 80% of voters DO NOT research candidates and only about half of them pay attention to politics and a majority of them strictly get their news from MSM. Most of them have no idea of his past or have over the years forgot most of it.

As soon as he starts polling in the 20%-30% range, people will know his past. The same thing will happen to him that is happening to Cain. There just hasn't been a reason to look into Newt because no one cares about him enough to get media ratings. As soon as he his a frontrunner, things will come out.

kylejack
10-31-2011, 04:46 PM
If Newt's frontrunner, the first question will be, so you were having an affair while impeaching Clinton, eh? Tell us more.

JohnGalt1225
10-31-2011, 04:59 PM
And now some Greta Van Susteren ties.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67284.html
Is ANYONE surprised that he's now changing his story? I mean seriously, this crap is becoming as predictable the sunrise. Literally every statement that he says is later on followed by a contraction, a spin, a flip flop or an evasion as sure as night follows the day! This morning he knew NOTHING of a pay out, now he knows the intimate details! Please tell me this will wake the people up!

10-31-2011, 05:03 PM
Is ANYONE surprised that he's now changing his story? I mean seriously, this crap is becoming as predictable the sunrise. Literally every statement that he says is later on followed by a contraction, a spin, a flip flop or an evasion as sure as night follows the day! This morning he knew NOTHING of a pay out, now he knows the intimate details! Please tell me this will wake the people up!

If Cain survives this, we have a serious problem. Not just this campaign but the country, if he can get away with outright lies, get caught and bs his way out of it, our country has dumbed down to a point that embarrasses me.

VictorB
10-31-2011, 05:10 PM

If Cain survives this, we have a serious problem. Not just this campaign but the country, if he can get away with outright lies, get caught and bs his way out of it, our country has dumbed down to a point that embarrasses me.

I hear you guys. All he does is lie and contradict himself. The worst part is he does it with no remorse.

But hey, that is why Bachman and Santorum are still in the race. If anyone is going to call him out on all his lies, it'll be one of those two during the next debate.

Get ready for another testy debate. Let's hope Perry shows up drunk.

zerosdontcount
10-31-2011, 05:11 PM
He won't, he seems like a threat, be he is going to be called out for his lies, it just has to be accepted by main stream media, which it will after the Greta van Sustren interview airs tonite.

Cabal
10-31-2011, 05:16 PM
I just hope it's not Perry who goes after him, like he did with Romney, he'll just fail miserably at it.

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-31-2011, 05:19 PM
I think this story has legs and will take Cain down. A sex scandal is fresh meat to the media, and they've sunk their teeth into this one. As Clinton showed, it isn't the sex (harassment), it's lying about it that gets you into trouble, and his lies are already unraveling.

JohnGalt1225
10-31-2011, 05:35 PM
I hear you guys. All he does is lie and contradict himself. The worst part is he does it with no remorse.

But hey, that is why Bachman and Santorum are still in the race. If anyone is going to call him out on all his lies, it'll be one of those two during the next debate.

Get ready for another testy debate. Let's hope Perry shows up drunk.
This is true. That's the one reason I still support Santorum hanging around. Bachmann is less effective in here call outs because she'll usually follow that up with a lie or an outrageous exaggeration.

kylejack
10-31-2011, 05:43 PM
Santorum is also almost sycophantic about social conservatism, so if the issue is brought up in the debates, I sincerely doubt Santorum will be able to keep his mouth shut about it.

10-31-2011, 05:45 PM
Yeah Santorum will go after Cain on this. Well if Cain is even around for the next debate, it's going downhill fast, he's caught up in his own web of lies now.

JohnGalt1225
10-31-2011, 05:58 PM
Yeah Santorum will go after Cain on this. Well if Cain is even around for the next debate, it's going downhill fast, he's caught up in his own web of lies now.
I mean he's unraveling at a rate even I didn't expect. For someone who lies as often as he does he's certainly not very good at it. I mean Romney's a great liar, it's like breathing to him, he would have this story spun away and tucked away neatly in a matter of seconds. The Cain Train has officially derailed and no matter what he's damaged from this. This will stick somewhat. Frothy will make sure of it in the next debate. This, coupled with his financial scandal, and his abortion flip flop probably has Santorum grinning evilly in his basement thinking about unleashing on Cain in the next debate.

walt
10-31-2011, 06:09 PM
Amazing...Amazing...

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-cain-charity-debt-20111031,0,1848833.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+latimes%2Fnews%2Fpolitics+%28 L.A.+Times+-+Politics%29

ZanZibar
10-31-2011, 06:13 PM
A pic from the Des Moines Register:

http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/herman.bachmann.jpeg

angelatc
10-31-2011, 06:23 PM

The media won't mention a word about Newt's past until he has the nomination. For those of you too young to remember Newt's days in the sun, let me assure you that he's as much as a lightening rod as Sarah Palin.

walt
10-31-2011, 06:24 PM

http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/herman.bachmann.jpeg

It is "completely insane" for this guy to and call up WHO today (http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/10/31/herman-cain-says-on-ia-radio-that-newt-gingrich-looks-well-for-his-vp/) and discuss his likely choice for VP (Newt)...

Zanabar...that photo would make a great debate question won't it?

KramerDSP
10-31-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm skeptical. At this point, Herman Cain could be having an affair with Casey Anthony and the Cainiacs wouldn't bat an eyelash. "You go, Herman! To the victor goes the spoils! I am on the caboose of the Cain train to Washington D.C! Boo Yahh!", they'd say.

r3volution
10-31-2011, 06:35 PM
already starting to push newt on foxs front page while bashing cain under the story .

foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/31/gingrich-gains-ground-after-rocky-campaign-start/

Bruno
10-31-2011, 06:55 PM
already starting to push newt on foxs front page while bashing cain under the story .

foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/31/gingrich-gains-ground-after-rocky-campaign-start/

Our next annointed frontrunner... the kitchen sink!

garyallen59
10-31-2011, 07:13 PM
Hmm...

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qD78mPfMzfQ/Tq9HMdOGvpI/AAAAAAAAADc/L_L4Z3B4-6k/s1280/Screenshot-4.jpg

zerosdontcount
10-31-2011, 07:15 PM
lol, nice find

Romulus
10-31-2011, 07:17 PM
0? nice one.. shady bastards

walt
10-31-2011, 07:25 PM
too bad the anchor text isn't 999

Revolution9
10-31-2011, 09:04 PM

15 minutes ago

Feel good sloganeering. She has her train car order metaphor wrong as well. These people are not threats of any kind.

Rev9

MikeStanart
10-31-2011, 09:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WFpIc.jpg

Bruno
10-31-2011, 09:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WFpIc.jpg

This should be seen by all Cain supporters, but not by our doing.

wgadget
10-31-2011, 09:13 PM
He has to be picking her up off the ground in that pic. Do you know how short she is?

And what are the arrows pointing at?

SpiritOf1776_J4
10-31-2011, 09:14 PM

JohnGalt23g
10-31-2011, 09:35 PM

This is so begging for a "Caption This Picture" thread...

Bruno
10-31-2011, 09:46 PM
This is so begging for a "Caption This Picture" thread...

Game on!

"...and you, m'am, you have the same waist size as my wife!"

RDM
10-31-2011, 09:58 PM
Tickle, tickle, tickle, I bet I can make you giggle like a little girl.

neverseen
10-31-2011, 10:07 PM
hxxp://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-cain-charity-debt-20111031,0,1848833.story

You guys see this story about more illegal non profit loans/contributions??

fearthereaperx
10-31-2011, 10:21 PM
This should be seen by all Cain supporters, but not by our doing.

If we use Facebook Ads targeting we can hit up 100,000 cain supporters in the campaign. And when they click on the picture ad, just direct them to Romney's site.

Bruno
10-31-2011, 11:50 PM
hxxp://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-cain-charity-debt-20111031,0,1848833.story

You guys see this story about more illegal non profit loans/contributions??

"Herman Cain: Yes. I have never sexually harassed anyone, let’s say that. Secondly, I’ve never sexually harassed anyone, and yes, I was falsely accused while I was at the National Restaurant Association, and I say falsely, because it turned out, after the investigation, to be baseless"

Spoken like a guilty person. It took an investigation for you to know whether it was baseless, "as it turns out"? How much more guilty can you sound?