PDA

View Full Version : Homeland Security Office Stages a Mock Zombie Invasion on Halloween

hillbilly123069
10-30-2011, 07:31 PM
:confused:
http://www.disinfo.com/2011/10/homeland-security-office-stages-a-mock-zombie-invasion/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+disinfo%2FoMPh+%28Disinformat ion%29

Uriel999
10-30-2011, 07:41 PM
look while I want to see DHS abolished and find it abhorrent, as with anything there are going to be good people with good intentions in anything. It isn't all manned by evil people sitting in a dark room seeking to destroy freedom within the United States. For instance, even FEMA recommends having basic preparations for emergencies. The end of the world by zombies is simply a way to attract people who are fans of the zombie movie/game genres of entertainment in which the government can test various programs set in place so that they can test them. They mentioned decontamination procedures for instance. It is "good intentions" if you will. Now all we have to remember is that good intentions are what pave the way to hell and continue to push for the abolishment of these agencies and decentralization of government.

hillbilly123069
10-30-2011, 08:03 PM
I thought along the lines of mental conditioning. Kind of alast minute announcement on this by DHS. How much is this PR costing tax payers?

AFPVet
10-30-2011, 09:20 PM
That's a little dangerous... I know that countless people have been training for zombie attacks for a long time now lol.

Cutlerzzz
10-30-2011, 09:41 PM
I've read a book on the subject.