PDA

View Full Version : We're all gonna need to hang tough now

Joey Wahoo
11-06-2007, 07:13 AM
Yesterday we hit them where it hurts. With this kind of cash available, our message will be heard. That worries the establishment.

So already we're seeing the inevitable counterattack. They will try to divide us, and ridicule us.

They will emphasize the issues upon which we do not all agree, and they will try to bait us into discussions designed to prove that we're naive and uninformed.

This is a natural part of the process and it means we're getting the job done.

Stay tough in the rough waters that we are now entering.

Liberty!

allyinoh
11-06-2007, 07:15 AM
Right on!

I couldn't feel any better about this than I do today. I could hardly sleep thinking about how much was raised... lol...

We might just win this thing!! =)

jointhefightforfreedom
11-06-2007, 07:22 AM
we need to start saying

Ron paul is the new Gop frontrunner every where

we raised more in a day that huckabee has all year !
Total Receipts: $2,345,798

Bestboss
11-06-2007, 05:45 PM
I think Joey has a good point. We do have differences and I have noticed that some people on this forum go out of their way to prove their points beyond what is necessary. Let's focus on the main themes of this campaign and I think it will work.
Bestboss

amonasro
11-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Totally. But we're a smart bunch and can handle anything they throw at us. No worries.

Cap
11-06-2007, 06:20 PM
This is very good advice as even though we are more organized than anyone else, the establishment will come after us in a very subversive way. This is a very high stakes endeavor we are in. The establishment stands to lose huge if Dr. Paul succeeds. We have to keep on message and that means getting the message out.

You know, this thread reminded me of something that has been bothering me. I certainly hope Dr. Paul is taking every precaution regarding his safety and not getting careless. We don't need another Bobby Kennedy moment. The people we are up against are ruthless.

Vvick727
11-06-2007, 06:21 PM
educate yourselves on dr. paul's stances and votes

and most of all, be tolerant

fletcher
11-06-2007, 06:23 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/HanginTough_single.jpg

LibertyEagle
11-06-2007, 06:40 PM
And remember.... we are Ron Paul Republicans.