PDA

View Full Version : I am pumped right now

DjLoTi
06-15-2007, 12:12 AM
I just wanna throw out some energy...

Mods can move this w/e.... but... I will fight to the death. The way things keep going, I literally will die for liberty. What's a man worth living if he's not free to live? I am FULL of patriotism right now!!!

austin356
06-15-2007, 12:21 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am with you!!!

I will also take a bullet for that man with two first names!

DjLoTi
06-15-2007, 12:24 AM
If Ron Paul doesn't become president... The way things are going.... If I have to die to free the lives of others... I will.... I'm serious..... If it's not Ron ... it's nobody.....

I will do anything.. I'm such an activist.. I can make a statement.

IF IT'S NOT RON, IT'S NOBODY
IT'S ALSO OUR FUTURE.. OUR LIVES....

And it's *NEVER FELT BETTER* *********** !!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!!!

jd603
06-15-2007, 12:47 AM
i am with you, I'm finding out about my local campaign laws regarding campaign signs. I believe I can put them on the side of the road legally in public land. If we can have some good Ron Paul signs out there before the other candidates, I think that would generate interest, people will be like "campaign signs already!?! who is ron paul!?!?"

no lame signs tho, we need professional quality ones!

DjLoTi
06-15-2007, 12:51 AM
How about a 60ft mural depicting the good and honest congressman?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=2375

haha.... I love it.

austin356
06-15-2007, 01:03 AM
Someone in Atlanta needs to hang a RP sing on an overpass on the Downtown Connector (20 lanes of slow moving and stopped traffic).

350,000 cars per day + additional passengers.

I mean hell, do I need to drive over and do it for them? To tell you the truth I dont care anymore if this type of stuff is illegal...... What they gonna do? Take it down? Fine, 5 million people just saw it before the government is able to react. (someone in China did this, and they were executed w/o a trial, so thank God I dont live there)

DjLoTi
06-15-2007, 01:05 AM
If you do it, I'll do it with you. Are you in the Mobile meetup group? I am

SeekLiberty
06-15-2007, 01:05 AM
If Ron Paul doesn't become president... The way things are going.... If I have to die to free the lives of others... I will.... I'm serious..... If it's not Ron ... it's nobody.....

I will do anything.. I'm such an activist.. I can make a statement.

IF IT'S NOT RON, IT'S NOBODY
IT'S ALSO OUR FUTURE.. OUR LIVES....

And it's *NEVER FELT BETTER* *********** !!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!!!

I totally agree. If the ballot box doesn't work this time, we may never have another PEACEFUL chance until it's too late. I'm putting my business aside and my life is dedicated right now to learning and supporting Ron Paul.

My order for the rest of my different Ron Paul shirts came in (got them from CafePress.com) so I have enough to wear a different one EACH day of the week until the end of the campaign! :-).

I wish everybody would do this! Be a walking billboard. Can you imagine 100's of thousands of Ron Paul supporters wearing Ron Paul t-shirts every day? Imagine the statement that would make!

I also carry business-size "Ron Paul" cards which I purchased on ebay to hand out, give some to my new Ron Paul supporter friends to hand out, and drop off at places.

We HAVE to win my friends of liberty!

austin356
06-15-2007, 01:10 AM
If you do it, I'll do it with you. Are you in the Mobile meetup group? I am

I am up here now. I am in the Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, and Jackson groups.

Hope things go good down in the MOB.

I will go downtown to Dauphin street and hand out brochures next time I am in town....

DjLoTi
06-15-2007, 01:23 AM
Maybe we can do this Atlanta thing. Sounds like fun :)

austin356
06-15-2007, 01:37 AM
Maybe we can do this Atlanta thing. Sounds like fun :)

Well I will. I am going to New Orleans this weekend and will hand out fliers. Next weekend I am going to Houston and will try to do something. And then the next I want to the ATL thing!!

Should I really not exploit this government created monster that goes through the heart of the Capital of the South?

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/austinw356/800px-Atlanta_75.jpg

manuel
06-15-2007, 06:49 AM
I've been pumped since he declared a run for the presidency! The time is now!

lucky
06-15-2007, 07:28 AM
I totally agree. If the ballot box doesn't work this time, we may never have another PEACEFUL chance until it's too late. I'm putting my business aside and my life is dedicated right now to learning and supporting Ron Paul.

My order for the rest of my different Ron Paul shirts came in (got them from CafePress.com) so I have enough to wear a different one EACH day of the week until the end of the campaign! :-).

I wish everybody would do this! Be a walking billboard. Can you imagine 100's of thousands of Ron Paul supporters wearing Ron Paul t-shirts every day? Imagine the statement that would make!

I also carry business-size "Ron Paul" cards which I purchased on ebay to hand out, give some to my new Ron Paul supporter friends to hand out, and drop off at places.

We HAVE to win my friends of liberty!

I felt like ordering a hundred shirts after I saw Rachel wearing one.

lucky
06-15-2007, 07:30 AM
There is a certain overpass in Houston that could use some jazzing up.

How much is a big banner anyway?