PDA

View Full Version : Fox & Friends will NOT shutup about Herman Cain this morning

Cowlesy
10-30-2011, 06:13 AM
"Herman won TWO STRAW POLLS!!!"

But were they both in Iowa, or was that guy, Ron Paul?

I really hate this show.

I am a conservative but I'd rather watch Good Morning America than Fox & Friends.

Clayton is alright but the other two are just unbearable.

kahless
10-30-2011, 01:41 PM
I do not know what it is with people and that show, especially seniors. I suppose with the hosts being so personable people tend to believe whatever they say. If I put what I know is true in my brain aside I can understand why people like the show. I suspect this show and Foxnews has allot to do with why Ron Paul is not doing well with seniors since that is their sole source of news.

As far as Cain you can see the Neocon establishment has been having a difficult time selling their candidates. So they take one of their establishment candidates, Cain and present him as an outsider, put a "Tea Party" label on him and then hope they can fool the people. They then use AP, Foxnews and Neocon talk radio hosts to sell it to the people too busy in their lives (the average folk) to know any difference.

What I do not understand is how could the Ron Paul camp and his supporters could not see this coming again. If I can see it and warn about it here in these forums back in 2008, I am assuming they did also. Why was nothing done, like for example investing and having in place prior to the 2012 race an alternate media outlet ready to counter big government media (including Foxnews).

Cowlesy
10-30-2011, 01:45 PM
I do not know what it is with people and that show, especially seniors. I suppose with the hosts being so personable people tend to believe whatever they say. If I put what I know is true in my brain aside I can understand why people like the show. I suspect this show and Foxnews has allot to do with why Ron Paul is not doing well with seniors since that is their sole source of news.

As far as Cain you can see the Neocon establishment has been having a difficult time selling their candidates. So they take one of their establishment candidates, Cain and present him as an outsider, put a "Tea Party" label on him and then hope they can fool the people. They then use AP, Foxnews and Neocon talk radio hosts to sell it to the people too busy in their lives (the average folk) to know any difference.

What I do not understand is how could the Ron Paul camp and his supporters could not see this coming again. If I can see it and warn about it here in these forums back in 2008, I am assuming they did also. Why was nothing done, like for example investing and having in place prior to the 2012 race an alternate media outlet ready to counter big government media (including Foxnews).

I know what you mean about the show itself. It is painful to watch. There really aren't any good morning shows other than maybe Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN during the week. Imus is funny but he's just all over the map politically and a gigantic kiss-ass.

Judge Nap on Freedomwatch really is the counter. He allows all sorts of viewpoints on his show, and you can count on him to represent the libertarian side of things generally. How can you build an expensive platform for alternative media when no one will watch it, and no one has the money to do it?

LibertyEagle
10-30-2011, 01:45 PM

Ha ha. People won't even support the Judge's show. How on earth would we have managed to get a whole network?

kahless
10-30-2011, 02:06 PM
Ha ha. People won't even support the Judge's show. How on earth would we have managed to get a whole network?

You find the right personalities just like Roger Ailes did with Foxnews. I like Judge but the ratings issue with him is due to him not having the presence of someone like Beck. If Judge looked like Mitt Romney and had the public speaking gift like any of the popular FNC hosts his show would probably be rated highly. The average viewer is only going to pay attention when their hosts have a presence like Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity, etc.