PDA

View Full Version : Marine veteran shot in head by police with less-lethal round

european
10-30-2011, 12:08 AM
...and the people who try to save this mans life get thrown a stungrenade by the same police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ublU-VXsxRI

and the following is from a different angle and has a good description underneath the video on the youtube page, including the name of the veteran, his injuries and speaks of the rubber bullet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lbbWAgBy7E

To Protect and Serve... but serving who? The veteran that is almost dying isnt getting any help by the police.

I dont know if this is the right forum to post this, but im so outraged by seeing this, that I just had to post it. Bringing home the veterans is 1, but let them be save here please! I cannot describe my feelings really.

edit: I hope these videos inspire others to donate, because this isnt what the USA is meant to be. And it only shows that dr Paul has to get elected.

NeoconTea
10-30-2011, 12:17 AM
We shouldn't be trying to profiteer with sensitive issues like this when trying to raise money. It just looks bad for us. Ron Paul should make a statement concerning it though.

european
10-30-2011, 12:24 AM
We shouldn't be trying to profiteer with sensitive issues like this when trying to raise money. It just looks bad for us. Ron Paul should make a statement concerning it though.

You got a point there.
Still, this is exactly what is happening on Obama's watch. And it isnt about profitering, it is about telling the thruth. It is sad that the thruth is so terrible that it might be seen as profitering though.

asurfaholic
10-30-2011, 03:50 AM

I disagree to a point. The problem with people is they don't know the truth about war. We need people to see the vieos of the dead and severely wounded children. We need people to see the reults of police brutality. These are sensitive, but its what is going on, and I don't think that most people think its ok, but rather they just get spoonfed particles of propaganda that make them feel like war is necessary, police are protecting us. A healty dose of truth is what converted me, I know it will work on others.

The only thing I don't know is how to channel this info. You have to build up to it, and it is also important that children don't see it. They need the truth too, but they also need to sleep at night....