PDA

View Full Version : Visit http://www.teaparty07.com/ and take a look at it!

qwerty
11-06-2007, 06:13 AM
http://www.teaparty07.com/

Read the text! Quoted from the site,

The Boston Tea Party was an act of protest by the American colonists against Great Britain in which they destroyed many crates of tea bricks on ships in Boston Harbor. The incident, which took place on Thursday, December 16, 1773, has been seen as helping to spark the American Revolution. It's time for a new Revolution, but this time the revolution will not be fought with muskets, but with sound ideas & principles. Those ideas & principles are embodied in the Presidential Campaign of Congressman Ron Paul.

This December 16, 2007 We The People will join together to show our support for Congressman Ron Paul by donating en masse to his Presidential Campaign. Join us in this effort by pledging to donate to the Ron Paul Campaign on December 16th and send a message to the world that the time for a revolution of ideas is now!

Please enter your pledge amount and email address in the fields below. You will receive periodic updates on the fundraising drive and a reminder on December 16th.

progrock
11-06-2007, 06:15 AM
i still think we should make every saturday a mini-bomb day . just everyone donate 5 10 or 20 bucks. every single saturday

qwerty
11-06-2007, 06:16 AM
i still think we should make every saturday a mini-bomb day . just everyone donate 5 10 or 20 bucks. every single saturday

Yes, we should donate as much we can all the time, but save a decent amount to DEC 16th!

;)

qwerty
11-06-2007, 06:26 AM
It seems that we are going to have a HUGE event on DEC 16TH.

Be sure to start spreading the word about it now when IRON IS STILL HOT!

Jordan
11-06-2007, 06:47 AM
This tea party is going to be huge. We have such a large base of November 5th people right from the start.

tfelice
11-06-2007, 06:49 AM
If everyone from the 11/5 and 11/11 lists are emailed and moved to the teaparty07 site there should be a huge number of pledges right off the bat

Spanish for Ron
11-06-2007, 06:50 AM
The key is that we inform the mainstream media about it days before, so they can unintentionally contribute to the hype. That way it could be REALLY huge, like, you know, really :)

GeorgiaRPFan
11-06-2007, 06:53 AM
I hope that when the site goes live, the old parchment paper takes up the whole screen with maybe a black or brown background behind it, and those distracting links at the top are removed.

greves
11-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Prefer weekendforliberty.com idea.

justinc.1089
11-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Man am I liking some of the stuff I'm hearing.... our entire Nov.5th base being in with this almost right away... getting the media alerted days ahead of time so they contribute to the hype.... hahahaha! wouldn't that be funny? and great?:D:D

I feel a $8 million dollar day coming......

Flirple
11-06-2007, 11:36 PM
I hope that when the site goes live, the old parchment paper takes up the whole screen with maybe a black or brown background behind it, and those distracting links at the top are removed.

I agree totally. As soon as the page loaded I didn't even want to give the effort to read the site or learn what it's mission was. It needs to be immediately clear (with a minimum amount of effort and reading) the general idea of what "Tea Party 07" is.

Do you think this site can also effectively promote a day of campaigning on the day before? Or should that be a separate site?

enjerth
11-07-2007, 08:12 AM
I think you should change the pledge amounts to include every $25 increment to $100 and then every $50 increment to $500.

The first thing I noticed is, since I've been donating $200 during the donation drives, the amount I would most likely pledge isn't available. And I probably wouldn't pledge one up, but one down. Give people more options.

Otherwise, I like it.