PDA

View Full Version : Special Comment - Do NOT Miss This

freelance
11-06-2007, 06:13 AM
For everyone who remembers Watergate, this could be the "All the King's Men" moment. If this doesn't do it, nothing will. Spread this to everyone you know.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21644133/

This makes the Watergate crew look like a bunch of amateurs.

american.swan
11-06-2007, 07:20 AM
another homerun from him...great stuff. great read

angelatc
11-06-2007, 07:25 AM
Olbermann is a shill. I hate that man's "reporting."

It's going nowhere and it does nothing.

Have you noticed that since the Democrats decided that they are not going to stop the war after all, that the war chatter has practically stopped?

They're making it a non-issue for the next election, pointing our tiny little minds to the same old blabbering about abortion, gay marriage, and nonsense like that.

trispear
11-06-2007, 07:34 AM
I agree with angelatc. Olbermann feeds off the problem, he will never do anything to fix it (like endorse or even just bring up the names of certain people).

freelance
11-06-2007, 07:38 AM
It's not up to any reporter to fix the problem. It's up to we the people to fix the problem. If he can help wake up sleeping America by forcing the MSM to report on this travesty, then I say, "GREAT!"

Of course he's a shill, and I'm not looking for Keith to fix the problem--just report it, and he did in his editorial special comment. At least someone is calling out this abomination. It's not about waterboarding, although that's bad enough. Waterboarding is just a symptom of the disease, but it might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.