PDA

View Full Version : PROOF the TEABAGGERS are RACIST, VIOLENT, and DISGUSTING [DailyKos headline]

Libertea Party
10-29-2011, 01:01 PM
Genius. Surprised it's still up. How long until it gets taken down? (h/t Instapundit (pjmedia.com/instapundit/130619/))

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/10/29/1031198/-PROOF-the-TEABAGGERS-are-RACIST,-VIOLENT,-and-DISGUSTING?detail=hide

Update: For those that think this is a real Daily Kos diary. It's most likely a "troll" using the past smearing (led by Daily Kos) of Tea Partiers as "RACIST, VIOLENT, and DISGUSTING" but with real life examples of the left-leaning, Daily Kos supported, OWSers engaging in such acts.

In short it's a parody of those on the left using isolated incidents in Tea Parties to smear the movement but completely ignoring what happens at OWS protests.

parody (n): A work or performance that imitates another work or performance with ridicule or irony

hypocrisy (n): the claim or pretense of holding beliefs, feelings, standards, qualities, opinions, virtues or motivations that one does not actually possess.

aGameOfThrones
10-29-2011, 01:04 PM
As a side note, the Communist Party has also given their endorsement. While Communists are certainly responsible for more deaths and misery than the Nazis could ever dream of, at least their intentions were good, so I'll give them a pass.

LOL!

Sola_Fide
10-29-2011, 01:05 PM
LoL is right on that one^^^

Seraphim
10-29-2011, 01:11 PM
How anyone could possibly take that seriously is beyond me.

Revolution9
10-29-2011, 01:14 PM
It is my belief that the reason the Teabaggers are so unsanitary, covered in feces, vomit, and urine is because they are naturally anti-science. They deny that human waste and garbage poses health threats. They don't accept modern waste management. Many of them were taught from the Christian Bible that people were created by god, and so their turds are actually divine.

And really, this just makes the case for better public education. We need to invest more in the teachers who can correct the backwards Teabagger hygiene and give these kids a shot at a healthy life. You can't just poo anywhere in this country. It's not healthy and it's not fair to others. We have places to poo. These children need to learn where or we have no chance as a nation.

This, I am sorry to say, has got to be a Jewish idiot due to the focus of the post and the bodily waste eccentricism. Like that clown on TV "accidentally" peeing on an icon of Jesus. Or the Talmudic heresy of Jesus boiling in semen. Now...I ain't Nazi, my dad kicked their ass in WW2, I ain't a white supremacist, I see clowns and saints everywhere, I am just a man trying to live a just life. But this pathetic drivel and its demographic it emanates from gets far too much of a free pass everywhere. Surely this clown will scream bloody blue anti-semite if you challenge his filth and degradation. Send it to Abe Foxman and he will ignore it or enshrine it on his wall as a fine example of his agitprop working. Also I note the language in it and a certain poster named Enforcer who is being a pain in the ass as of late. Not that he is him but he extends frrm that political camp.

Daily Kos ought to be bloody ashamed for hosting this vile codswallop.

Rev9

ninepointfive
10-29-2011, 01:30 PM
these boneheads will destroy themselves. check out the first link fo rape accusations. Leleand at OWS = Tea Party? absolute lies!

ninepointfive
10-29-2011, 01:39 PM
This has got to be satire.

Anti Federalist
10-29-2011, 01:46 PM
The Daily Kos got bought by The Onion?

When did this happen?

Seriously, I couldn't make hide nor hair of what the point was here.

Ricky201
10-29-2011, 01:49 PM
"As a side note, the Communist Party has also given their endorsement. While Communists are certainly responsible for more deaths and misery than the Nazis could ever dream of, at least their intentions were good, so I'll give them a pass."

OMG LMAO WTF FML.

I think I pretty much summed up my feelings on that quote.

Libertea Party
10-29-2011, 01:50 PM
Updated for those that may not realize this is a parody.

Revolution9
10-30-2011, 05:10 AM
Updated for those that may not realize this is a parody.

It is from Daily Kos. It is not a parody. It is propaganda disguised as parody. It is too vile to be parody. Please don't post anymore crap like this on these boards. It makes you look like a democratic or sayanim operative trying to take a lick out of us here and stir up shit. You neg repped me for my assessment of it above yet you have the gall to post things here which makes a mockery of Christians and call it a parody. I got yer number.

Rev9

Revolution9
10-30-2011, 05:16 AM
The Daily Kos got bought by The Onion?

When did this happen?

Seriously, I couldn't make hide nor hair of what the point was here.

The Onion has class and wit whereas this piece was just designed to be puerile, insulting to Christians and gross. The Onion would never stoop as low as this piece did. The OP is a jerk for bringing this to this board. I have a great sense of humor. This agitprop was not humor.

Rev9