PDA

View Full Version : Who, and what Computers are subject to the NSA ?

greyseal
10-29-2011, 06:37 AM
Who, and what Computers are subject to the NSA

COMPUTER DEFINED- Section 804 of that Act (50 U.S.C. 438) is amended—
ACCESS- Section 801(a)(3) of the National Security Act of 1947 (50 U.S.C. 435(a)(3)) is amended by striking `and travel records' and inserting `travel records, and computers used in the performance of Government duties'.

DEFINITIONS- As used in this section:
(1) The term `intelligence community' has the meaning given that term under section 3(4) of the National Security Act of 1947 (50 U.S.C. 401a(4)).
(2) The term `United States persons' has the meaning given that term under section 101(i) of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 (50 U.S.C. 1801(i)).
TITLE 22 > CHAPTER 39 > SUBCHAPTER III > § 2778
Prev | Next
§ 2778. Control of arms exports and imports
(e) Enforcement powers of President
In carrying out functions under this section with respect to the export of defense articles and defense services, the President is authorized to exercise the same powers concerning violations and enforcement which are conferred upon departments, agencies and officials by subsections (c), (d), (e), and (g) of section 11 of the Export Administration Act of 1979 [50 App. U.S.C. 2410 (c), (d), (e), and (g)], and by subsections (a) and (c) of section 12 of such Act [50 App. U.S.C. 2411 (a) and (c)], subject to the same terms and conditions as are applicable to such powers under such Act [50 App. U.S.C. 2401 et seq.],
(i) Report to Department of State
As prescribed in regulations issued under this section, a United States person to whom a license has been granted to export an item on the United States Munitions List shall, not later than 15 days after the item is exported, submit to the Department of State a report containing all shipment information, including a description of the item and the quantity, value, port of exit, and end-user and country of destination of the item.