PDA

View Full Version : Who among us wants to join me class action lawsuit to force drug testing on this Congress

Dianne
10-28-2011, 07:33 PM
Frankly guys, I believe the highest in Congress are flat out stoned... not by pot; but by the hardest narcs available. I look at people like Herman Cain, Mitt Romney, Obama, the entire Congress (outside of Ron Paul of course)... and I truly believe 90% of those who sit in Congress are completely out of their minds and on mind altering drugs.

Now................. If you and I have to take a drug test in order to get a $20,000. per year job with your state... why in the hell don't these Congress rats have to do the same?

Drug testing for the Congress and Obama. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Force it... let's see them pee in a cup, and see the results !!

Revolution9
10-28-2011, 07:59 PM
I don't know about a law suit but I do agree with you that these clowns are fried on white powders. The most blatant example I ever saw was Bush on 911 who was so coked he could only get like two or three words out before his upper lip froze up. Check the press conferences from that day. The Frothschild syndicate likes to keep its minions compliant with blackmail threats. It is why they prefer pedophiles and those with drug addiction proclivities.

Rev9

Imaginos
10-28-2011, 08:21 PM
Along with mandatory lie detector test on all the politicians in Washington!
The only problem is, the detector's lie-meter would explode in a few hours.

MikeStanart
10-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Fighting Statism with more Statism is not the answer.

cindy25
10-28-2011, 09:57 PM
unconstitutional

Revolution9
10-28-2011, 10:18 PM
The issue is not that they are stoned but that it is illegal which makes them blackmailable. Make them legal and remove the spectre of blackmailable representatives.

Rev9

Anti Federalist
10-28-2011, 10:27 PM
The "private sector", that can never oppress people or infringe their rights of course, in my line of work, is now instituting hair follicle DNA drug testing and entry into a massive industry wide database that will report back to government.

This is of their own accord, they are not required by law to do this.

This is ten times the look back period, drug levels and types required by the law in a urine test.

That said, I'm not prepared to take the moral high ground here.

Drug test every one of the fuckers AFAIC.

specsaregood
10-28-2011, 11:01 PM
While i'm all for it.
I think the real winning entertainment would be to put a BAC breathalyzer on the house and senate floors. before speaking they would have to take the test and their BAC would be posted on a big scoreboard that would be clearly visible in the cspan footage of them speaking.

Jingles
10-28-2011, 11:11 PM
Meh, I really don't think so (And believe me I'd be able to tell).

It has much more to do with power/corruption. That is their drug.

ClayTrainor
10-28-2011, 11:24 PM
I think all politicians should be forced to eat magic mushrooms once a month. :p

DamianTV
10-29-2011, 01:41 AM
Im torn on this.

I know I am not the only one who is fed up with their Hypocracy. "Do as I say, not as I do" attitude. They can do all the drugs they want because they are in government, rich off of our efforts, and high as a kite but from Political Power, not just the drugs that are legal for them to do.

However, as I want to see the War on Drugs come to an end, I dont think trying to say that we now want our Politicians to be Drug Tested will leave us with anything but more problems. If we insist on Drug Testing all of Congress, they will come right back down on the rest of us and say that if they have to be Drug Tested, then they are going to Drug Test ALL of us, not just at the workplace, but every single day of our lives. It is a measure that I suspect will backfire. Then again, I am fed up with their doublespeak and hypocracy, so I am torn, but leaning heavily towards not pushing that issue, instead push for the Legalization of Marijuana first.

Anti Federalist
10-29-2011, 02:41 PM
///

Ekrub
10-29-2011, 02:55 PM
I think all politicians should be forced to eat magic mushrooms once a month. :p

Lol steal this from the Rogan boards? I see you over there time to time.

moderate libertarian
10-29-2011, 02:59 PM
I was going to oppose it but after looking at resolutions passed by Congress in last decade, I think it could help find out what our Congress members have been on.

In addition, a permanent lie detector kit installed at every Congress members seat with deceipt graph display panel attached to MICs would also be a very good investment.

2young2vote
10-29-2011, 05:39 PM
I know someone who had a job/internship there with his congressman and he said lots of them drink a lot. So it wouldn't surprise me if many did other drugs.

ClayTrainor
10-29-2011, 05:45 PM
Lol steal this from the Rogan boards? I see you over there time to time.

:)