PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC- "Ron Paul says coverage of his campaign distorted"

10-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Very positive article

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/10/28/8526043-paul-says-coverage-of-his-campaign-distorted

Paul says coverage of his campaign 'distorted'
By NBC's Anthony Terrell

Calling the coverage of his presidential campaign “distorted,” Congressman Ron Paul used a series of four television interviews as an opportunity to detail his path to the Republican nomination, distinguish his positions from his rivals, and explain his support in the polls.

“We keep going up. We don’t surge, but we never drop,” Paul said on FOX Tuesday. “Others have surged in the polls and they will be top of the pack and all of a sudden they are dropping off quickly. So, ours is very, very steady. And we haven’t lost ground, but we do need to prove ourselves. And that’s why we’re working very hard in the early stage. And I think January is a big month for us.”

He said Wednesday, “A lot of individuals come and go in the polls, up and down. And my support has been pretty steady and continues to grow.”

Paul went on to describe specifically where his campaign must win and how serious he takes the early voting states.

“We have directed most of our attention to New Hampshire and Iowa and Nevada, you know, the early states," he said. "But I would say, come January, it will be make or break for us. There's no doubt.”

In the online edition of a FOX show Wednesday, Paul was asked if he needs to win Iowa, and where he needs to finish.

“In the top," he said. "I would be disappointed with third, but … if I come in third, I’m still alive. But I think I better do first or second in a couple of those. I have to do well in January.”

more at link...

sailingaway
10-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Thanks. I'm shortening the quoted amount. Good article.

Sola_Fide
10-28-2011, 04:07 PM
Fair article for a change...

Feeding the Abscess
10-28-2011, 05:40 PM
One of MSNBC's hosts distorted his message tonight. How cute that they run this article today.