PDA

View Full Version : FREE ADVERTISING, I Have $1000.00 In Google Adwords Coupons For Ron Paul - I Need 10 Peeps

2ndfor1st
10-28-2011, 12:29 PM
I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier.

We are currently running a campaign for the money bomb. Our goal is pledges. We're targeting Ron Paul supporters to remind them to pledge.

Please PM me if you will take the time to set up an account! AND post your marketing ideas here as well! Send your email to me and Google will send you an invite within 2 hours along with a PM from me with further instruction and my contact info.

ScotTFO
10-28-2011, 12:34 PM
I have 10 of these as well I'd give away.

RDM
10-28-2011, 12:44 PM
bump

TexMac
10-28-2011, 12:49 PM
This is great. Who knows how to create and place the ads?

evilfunnystuff
10-28-2011, 12:55 PM
I wouldnt be good at coming up with ads but would be willing to start an account ( and pay the 5 or 10 to start it) if someone provides me with ads.

lucent
10-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Need to advertise the upcoming moneybomb.

rideurlightning
10-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Bump

2ndfor1st
10-28-2011, 03:03 PM
For the first campaign - An image ad (of the graph) will run in Iowa only and show up on websites.

Send me a PM when you're ready to go.

gerryb
10-28-2011, 03:22 PM
Wow.. How do you get a Client Center Account? That's a key I was missing.

I tried encouraging folks to do this for the last moneybomb -- there are $75 coupons for any new adwords account.

Are the $100 coupons for ANY account, or only new accounts? If any, I'll take one and reactivate my RP ads.

gerryb
10-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Also, that image should be updated, to include the source. in the center just put "Per FEC reporting" or similar. That's the critique I saw on FB from detractors.. "fake numbers are fake."

cucucachu0000
10-28-2011, 03:30 PM
can we use the graph with the soilder pictured and the pie graph, him versus the republican field only (its so overwhelming it would grab more attention i think). i heard the rights to the pic of the soilder needed to be bought is that true?

2ndfor1st
10-28-2011, 03:30 PM
I wouldnt be good at coming up with ads but would be willing to start an account ( and pay the 5 or 10 to start it) if someone provides me with ads.

Use the republic graph above and link it to SUPPORTTHEMNOW.com or the press release Ron Paul did on the Q3 Military receipts.

rideurlightning
10-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Can you explain how this will work?

2ndfor1st
10-28-2011, 03:40 PM
Wow.. How do you get a Client Center Account? That's a key I was missing.

I tried encouraging folks to do this for the last moneybomb -- there are $75 coupons for any new adwords account.

Are the $100 coupons for ANY account, or only new accounts? If any, I'll take one and reactivate my RP ads.

If people keep contributing

TexMac
10-28-2011, 03:42 PM
Looks good! There's also this graphic if you can use it, dusman said it was OK: Hi-res version in pdf: http://www.blackthisout.com/extras/military-ad-outlined.pdf

2ndfor1st
10-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Can you explain how this will work?

There are many ways to use these.

2ndfor1st
10-28-2011, 03:49 PM
can we use the graph with the soilder pictured and the pie graph, him versus the republican field only (its so overwhelming it would grab more attention i think). i heard the rights to the pic of the soilder needed to be bought is that true?

I am pushing to target Iowa and New Hampshire only for now.

gerryb
10-28-2011, 03:53 PM
I am pushing to target Iowa and New Hampshire only for now.

You should put SC and NV on the "top" list as well.

I was running ads for .15cpc and getting good results nationwide. Not sure if adwords vs. image ads would be much different, but you should also consider running low cpc ads nationwide... didn't get tons of impressions, but it would get 30-50 clicks on a good day for cheap.

2ndfor1st
10-28-2011, 04:02 PM
You should put SC and NV on the "top" list as well.

I was running ads for .15cpc and getting good results nationwide. Not sure if adwords vs. image ads would be much different, but you should also consider running low cpc ads nationwide... didn't get tons of impressions, but it would get 30-50 clicks on a good day for cheap.

That's some awesome insider knowledge

Becker
10-28-2011, 11:43 PM
$100 per person, right?

gerryb
10-28-2011, 11:47 PM
$100 per person, right?

Yes, if each person starts a new account.

McDermit
10-29-2011, 12:04 AM
So we can't use this and the $75 promo together, right?

Either way, I'd love to help!

Lord Xar
10-29-2011, 12:09 AM
I would like to do it too - can someone send me the particulars
I also have a brother that would too.

We can be vouched for.

kojirodensetsu
10-29-2011, 12:10 AM
This needs to get off the ground asap. We're running low on time.

gerryb
10-29-2011, 01:13 AM
PM the OP of this thread with your email address. He will create an adwords account for you and "invite" you to it to become the owner. This is the method google has set up for allowing a central organizer to maintain "client" ad programs. After that you'll get a coupon code to apply -- and then the account can be fully managed without any additional effort by you, unless you want to of course.

2ndfor1st
10-29-2011, 04:56 PM
Great news guys! Last night I found 16 more coupons, so that brings our budget up to $3600.

Also good news, 3 people have stepped up to begin a campaign!

I'm still waiting on Google to approve the first image and will post back here with more details.

If you want to pledge to use a coupon please PM me. Thanks

lucent
10-29-2011, 06:38 PM
So exactly what do you plan on advertising with this?

Petar
10-29-2011, 06:41 PM
I run www.ronpaulvoterbomb.com if anyone wants to collaborate.

PM me please.

2ndfor1st
10-29-2011, 08:06 PM
I run www.ronpaulvoterbomb.com (http://www.ronpaulvoterbomb.com) if anyone wants to collaborate.

PM me please.
I love it! I'll PM you.

So exactly what do you plan on advertising with this?

We can do several different campaigns using images or text ads.

lucent
10-30-2011, 08:17 AM
Wouldn't it be better to target people from all States and specific topics and websites that Ron Paul supporters frequent? If you are advertising the moneybomb, the target audience is Ron Paul supporters and in that case you need an ad that tells exactly what you are advertising. Meaning, you need an ad that says "SUPPORT THEM NOW!" "Ron Paul Moneybomb" "11-11-11" that goes to the moneybomb website. If you don't, you are wasting advertising dollars because Ron Paul supporters already know that Ron Paul gets the most from the military. They aren't going to click the ad just from seeing it.

2ndfor1st
10-30-2011, 01:25 PM
Wouldn't it be better to target people from all States and specific topics and websites that Ron Paul supporters frequent? If you are advertising the moneybomb, the target audience is Ron Paul supporters and in that case you need an ad that tells exactly what you are advertising. Meaning, you need an ad that says "SUPPORT THEM NOW!" "Ron Paul Moneybomb" "11-11-11" that goes to the moneybomb website. If you don't, you are wasting advertising dollars because Ron Paul supporters already know that Ron Paul gets the most from the military. They aren't going to click the ad just from seeing it.

For the moneybomb, I totally agree with you and thank you for posting your input. I'm having issues trying to get the image approved anyway, google is taking way to long and I'm also trying to speed the invitation process up so that I can start cranking out these accounts for people.

If you would like to work on some text ads for this, here is a template tool for you to use. Go ahead and write up a few for me and PM them to me or post them here:
http://savanttools.com/google_adwords_ad_design_tool (http://savanttools.com/google_adwords_ad_design_tool)

Thanks

2ndfor1st
10-31-2011, 10:17 AM
OK ADS are running!!!! We need more people to step up,

Ads are running nationwide for the keyword "Ron Paul" linking directly to the Moneybomb site SUPPORTTHEMNOW.COM. We are targeting Ron Paul supporters to remind them to pledge. Goal is to get as many pledges as possible.

Cleaner44
10-31-2011, 11:07 AM
OK ADS are running!!!! We need more people to step up,

We have THIRTY TWO $100 coupons left!

Thank you to the first few people who stepped up to do this. Names to be credited to this thread upon their approval....

If you're ready to help us spend this budget, please send me your email and you'll receive an invite from Google within a couple hours and I'll send you further instruction with my personal contact by PM.

Ads are running nationwide for the keyword "Ron Paul" linking directly to the Moneybomb site SUPPORTTHEMNOW.COM. We are targeting Ron Paul supporters to remind them to pledge. Goal is to get as many pledges as possible.

If anyone is in direct contact with Gage (webmaster of supportthemnow.com) please ask him to communicate with me so we can monitor the performance of these ads in his website. He's must be really busy because he's not returning my messages, hope he's ok.

By the Way, if you see the ads out there in google land, please don't click on them...haha just go directly to the site!

I'll do it!

Maybe everything is all set, but let me share my thoughts. The ads should create interest in WHY DOES Ron Paul get the most military support. The landing page could then share additional details and ask for money bomb support. Having a call to action along the lines of CLICK NOW TO LEARN WHY THE TROOP SUPPORT RON PAUL.

I will PM my email, just let me know what I should do.

+rep

2ndfor1st
10-31-2011, 11:33 AM
I'll do it!

Maybe everything is all set, but let me share my thoughts. The ads should create interest in WHY DOES Ron Paul get the most military support. The landing page could then share additional details and ask for money bomb support. Having a call to action along the lines of CLICK NOW TO LEARN WHY THE TROOP SUPPORT RON PAUL.

I will PM my email, just let me know what I should do.

+rep

I received your PM and have already sent you and invite, THANKS FOR STEPPING UP!

You can write whatever ads you want, I'll be checking to make sure you don't make any mistakes. All my contact info is in the PM I sent you.

2ndfor1st
10-31-2011, 02:33 PM
Who wants to help spend the rest of this $3100?

Lord Xar
10-31-2011, 02:55 PM
Who wants to help spend the rest of this $3100?

For those that signed up - can we sign up for additional ones or use multiple with coupons with one account, running 'n' number of campaigns, or does each coupon require a 'new' signup?

2ndfor1st
10-31-2011, 03:01 PM
For those that signed up - can we sign up for additional ones or use multiple with coupons with one account, running 'n' number of campaigns, or does each coupon require a 'new' signup?

Each coupon requires new account and credit card.

2ndfor1st
10-31-2011, 05:26 PM
Bump

These aren't going to spend themselves.

$3000 could mean 3000 pledges for us, let's go!

TexMac
10-31-2011, 06:22 PM
bump. People sure aren't getting very involved in this moneybomb.

2ndfor1st
11-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Texmac, thanks for running that coupon, it produced 120-150 pledges, so not bad for the first campaign. You still have one more coupon/account to confirm before we can launch. A couple others accounts are still running but we need more people to join in and help. There's $2900+ left to spend here and less than 10 days to do it. I'll continue to run other campaigns but we should do whatever raises the most money Ron Paul!

ATTENTION RON PAUL SUPPORTERS - PLEASE HELP US SPEND SOME AD MONEY - WE CAN TURN THIS INTO 3000+ PLEDGES

TexMac
11-03-2011, 04:22 PM
I tried to sign up for the other one but it said it was no longer active or something? Maybe I messed it up. Can you resend?

TexMac
11-03-2011, 04:47 PM
OK, so I get to this:
You have accepted your invitation
Check your email to verify your Google Account email address.
Before you can access AdWords, the person who invited you needs to make sure the right person received and accepted the invitation. Speed things up by getting in touch with this person over the phone or in person. You'll receive an email when you've been confirmed for access to AdWords.
Would you like extra help?

TexMac
11-03-2011, 06:08 PM
OK, done.

torchbearer
11-03-2011, 06:13 PM
Maybe someone can created a zipped package with a banner graphic and an instruction text file so people could get everything they need to do this quickly?

TexMac
11-03-2011, 06:17 PM
All you have to do is accept an invitation, create a campaign and stick the coupon code in. It doesn't have to be a real campaign because 2ndfor1st manages it if you want. Or you can manage it yourself. Just PM 2ndfor1st your email to get started.

speciallyblend
11-03-2011, 06:33 PM
I have 5 more for 500 just message me and i can give you the details. once these are used i think we have another 1500 worth!!! ps stole your avatar texmac wishes someone would make a animation for 11/11/11 100x100

TexMac
11-03-2011, 06:53 PM
I have 5 more for 500 just message me and i can give you the details. once these are used i think we have another 1500 worth!!! ps stole your avatar texmac wishes someone would make a animation for 11/11/11 100x100

No problem, they were made for everyone to use.

grimlock
11-30-2011, 04:40 PM
Great idea! I already have an adwords account but anyone who doesn't should serious get on this now!

centure7
11-30-2011, 04:55 PM
I'm interested in launching a website focused on the Federal Reserve system, then leading people into Ron Paul. Is that something worthy of ad-words dollars?