PDA

View Full Version : Oddly 'buried' Fox subtitle: Whom Would Ron Paul Tolerate as GOP Nominee?

sailingaway
10-28-2011, 07:55 AM
You have to scroll down below the Obama article to find it.

It's is odd also how they always hear 'I pledge I am not considering it' but won't commit to anything in the future without knowing the future, as 'I would consider it."

Methinks it is their fears whispering to them.

Me also thinks they underestimate Ron's support. By a lot.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/28/with-lobbyist-donors-obama-lets-himself-off-on-technicality/

Chris from Upstate NY
10-28-2011, 08:08 AM
link?

sailingaway
10-28-2011, 08:10 AM
link?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/28/with-lobbyist-donors-obama-lets-himself-off-on-technicality/

:o

RonPaul101.com
10-28-2011, 08:53 AM
Its a complete misquote and should be illegal. He's running for the Republican nomination and doing quite well at it.

That said, i am getting very tired of the treatment Dr Paul gets from his own party. Being nice to the GOP establishment certainly hasn't garnered any love for Dr Paul. And if this is how they treat him when he runs as a Republican, then what is the point of playing nice anyway? If he were to run as 3rd party, one thing is for certain; the GOP nominee would not win the general election. The winner would have to be Obama or Paul. You've tried to be nice and that hasn't worked, so I say make the GOP establishment respect you out of fear. Maybe, just maybe, they won't treat Rand like they've treated you out of "3rd Party Fear".

10-28-2011, 09:05 AM
The GOP really needs to think twice about continuing to ignore Ron in the primary. He would get enough support as an independent to force 3 way debates like Perot did and then he really wouldn't be ignored. I want him to win the GOP nomination and not run independent, but still just saying.

slamhead
10-28-2011, 09:15 AM
NO ONE BUT PAUL!!! I would rather have a lame duck in the whitehouse than a Rhino.