PDA

View Full Version : New Lawsuits May Halt Obama's Reelection Run

Miss Annie
10-28-2011, 07:12 AM
Obama's 2012 run to be non-starter?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=360813

Just when the White House probably thought those pesky lawsuits seeking a court determination that Barack Obama fails to meet the Constitution's eligibility requirements for a president were finished, something new has appeared on the horizon.

Or in this case, the court docket.

The Liberty Legal Foundation has filed a pair of lawsuits in state and federal courts that don't ask anything about Obama's birth or for any determination from the court about his eligibility. Or his birth certificate, for that matter.

Jerome Corsi's New York Times best-seller, "Where's the Birth Certificate?", which addresses Obama's Social Security Number and a host of other disputes, is now available for immediate shipping, autographed by the author, only from the WND Superstore

Instead, they name the national Democratic Party as a defendant, and ask the court to enjoin officials there from certifying that Obama is eligible for the office for the 2012 election.

"This complaint does not request or require this court to find that President Obama is not qualified to hold the office of president of the United States. Instead, this complaint is directed toward defining the term 'natural-born citizen' under the Constitution of the United States, and toward negligence or intentional misrepresentations of the Democratic Party.

"This complaint requests this court to affirm the Supreme Court's definition of 'natural-born citizen' as 'all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens.'"

Read more: Obama's 2012 run to be non-starter? http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=360813#ixzz1c57TuUnF

That definition comes from the U.S. Supreme Court's opinion in Minor v. Happersett from 1875.

"This complaint does not request any injunction against any state or federal government official. Instead this complaint asserts that the private entity, Defendant Democratic Party, intends to act negligently or fraudulently in a manner that will cause irreparable harm to the plaintiffs, to the states, and to the citizens of the United States."

It continues, "Because Mr. Obama has admitted that his father was not a U.S. citizen, and because this fact has been confirmed by the U.S. State Department, any reasonable person with knowledge of these facts would doubt Mr. Obama's constitutional qualifications. Therefore, any representation by the Democratic Party certifying said qualifications would be negligent, absent further evidence verifying Mr. Obama's natural-born status.

"Plaintiffs further request an injunction prohibiting the Democratic Party from making any representation to any state official asserting, implying, or assuming that Mr. Obama is qualified to hold the office of president, absent a showing by the party sufficient to prove that said representation is not negligent."

Van Irion, lead counsel for Liberty Legal Foundation, told WND that one lawsuit was filed in federal court in Arizona to focus on the question of defining the term "natural-born citizen" under the Constitution.

"We picked the Arizona court for several reasons, but the main one being that it is part of the 9th Circuit. The 9th Circuit has indicated in dicta that an FEC-registered presidential candidate would have standing for this type of suit," he said. The organization is working with John Dummett, a Liberty Legal Foundation member who is a candidate for the office of president in the 2012 election.

Irion said the other lawsuit was filed in state court in Tennessee.

"The focus of the state-court suit is to prevent certification to the Tennessee secretary of state. This suit puts greater emphasis on the negligent misrepresentation/fraud aspects of a certification from the DNC. It includes more facts regarding Obama's Indonesian dual citizenship and fraudulent Social Security Number," he said.

Other lawsuits also are planned, he said.

Irion said that an injunction obtained through the legal actions would deprive Obama of Democrat Party certification.

"Without such certification from the party, Obama will not appear on any ballot in the 2012 general election," his organization said in an announcement about the cases.

"Neither lawsuit discusses Obama's place of birth or his birth certificate. These issues are completely irrelevant to the argument. LLF's lawsuit simply points out that the Supreme Court has defined 'natural-born citizen' as a person born to two parents who were both U.S. citizens at the time of the natural-born citizen's birth. Obama's father was never a U.S. citizen. Therefore, Obama can never be a natural-born citizen. His place of birth is irrelevant," the group said.

"LLF has learned that all states rely upon the truthfulness of representations made by the political parties that their candidates are qualified to hold the federal office for which they are nominated. By naming the National Democratic Party as the defendant LLF not only targets the entity responsible for vetting the Democratic candidate, LLF also avoids taking on any state or federal government.

"The Democratic Party is a private entity, without any government immunities or government procedural advantages," the group said.

LLF also reported it learned that presidential candidates that are registered with the Federal Election Commission have standing to ask a court to keep another candidate off the ballot. Consequently LLF partnered with FEC-registered Dummett, a conservative Republican who believes that the Constitution should be followed.

While WND has reported that Maricopa, Ariz., County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has launched a formal law enforcement investigation that Obama may submit fraudulent documentation to be put on the state's election ballot in 2012, there also are other developments, too.

WND also has reported on an investigation that revealed a major online court opinion resource, Justia.com, allegedly edited references to the Minor v. Happersett court decision from dozens on documents it posted online.

The issue developed when a Leo Donofrio, a New Jersey attorney who brought the first legal challenge to Barack Obama's occupancy in the Oval Office to the U.S. Supreme Court, published a report revealing that references to a U.S. Supreme Court decision addressing the definition of "natural-born citizen" were altered at Justia.com.

The Minor v. Happersett case is significant because it is one of very few references in the nation's archives that addresses the definition of "natural-born citizen," a requirement imposed by the U.S. Constitution on only the U.S. president.

That case states:

The Constitution does not in words say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners."

There have been multiple court and other challenges to Obama's occupancy in the Oval Office. Essentially they have argued that he either isn't eligible because he wasn't born in Hawaii as he's said, or that he was never qualified because his father was a Kenyan citizen, giving Barack Obama dual citizenship (the U.S. and the United Kingdom) at his birth. Those people argue that the Founders, with their requirement that the president be a "natural-born citizen," disqualified dual citizens.

The White House in April released an image of a "Certificate of Live Birth" from the state of Hawaii in support of Obama's claim that he was born in the state. However, many computer, imaging, document and technology experts have stated it appears to be a forgery.

Read more: Obama's 2012 run to be non-starter? http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=360813#ixzz1c57TuUnF

CaptUSA
10-28-2011, 07:14 AM
Is it possible that we can never bring this up again? Ever? Please.

Miss Annie
10-28-2011, 07:27 AM
Sure, but could you please explain why? That, I do not understand...... yet.

specsaregood
10-28-2011, 07:29 AM
Is it possible that we can never bring this up again? Ever? Please.
Evidently some people think there is still money to be made off of it.

Original_Intent
10-28-2011, 07:32 AM
Why wouldn;t we want to bring this up? Or do we let the media decide for us what questions we are allowed to ask? Or which arguments are "winnable"? or do we stop caring about seeking to find out the truth and only care about the "facts" we are given?

CaptUSA
10-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Sure, but could you please explain why? That, I do not understand...... yet.It's because even if you win, you lose. Take your cue from the way Ron Paul handles this issue.

Noob
10-28-2011, 07:41 AM
Ex-Indiana Governor: That's Not My Signature on Obama's 2008 Ballot Petition

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/10/forger-in-chief-strikes-again-ex.html

specsaregood
10-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Why wouldn;t we want to bring this up? Or do we let the media decide for us what questions we are allowed to ask? Or which arguments are "winnable"? or do we stop caring about seeking to find out the truth and only care about the "facts" we are given?

Barring somebody taking a picture of obama's momma actually giving birth in Africa holding a local african newspaper with a date clearly shown along with a handwritten sign saying, "I'm giving birth in Africa!" The truth is what you can prove. Obama has the resources of the entire US govt at hand, he can come up with whatever proof you want to prove himself eligible. Thus, its naive or even dumb to carryon with this topic.

Miss Annie
10-28-2011, 07:55 AM
I am only about 3 or 4 months into studying government, the economy, and politics. Before I started, I did not even understand the purpose of Congress.
I moved to Canada when I was just old enough to vote in the US and spent 20 years there. Since I have been back in the states, I have felt under educated to vote.
I began seeing strange things pop up in the news a few months ago, things that just did not just sit well with me. So I began looking and digging and did not like what I saw. That made me decide it was time to exersize my OBLIGATION ( not just a right ) to vote. I began educating myself.
Of course in doing that, I have come across this "birther" (what stupid verbage! Only meant to add stigma by the MSM to discourage pursuit of answers) issue.
I TRULY DO NOT UNDERSTAND why this issue has not been pursued.
I am a web designer by trade and know enough about graphics design to know that the birth certificate posted online is a BLATANT forgery. There are a ton of videos posted on youtube by professional graphics designers to explain how this is proven. When I say blatant, I truly mean blatant!
But the thing I do not understand is WHY this issue has been ignored. When I go to buy a pack of ciggerettes, I am required to provide Identification. In order to drive a car, I need identification. I really don't think it is an unreasonable expectation to ask the POTUS to provide identification.
When I stop and think that if this issue would have been pursued, we MIGHT have avoided 4 trillion dollars in debt.... it really stupefies me.
There is also the fact that the POTUS is running with a fraudulent SSN#.
That is something that a regular citizen would do hard time for.
When I ask for an explanation of why this issue is avoided, I am dead serious. I have my big girl panties on and can take some criticism and correction in order to gain some education and understanding!
Please explain?

Johnny Appleseed
10-28-2011, 07:56 AM
http://i.eprci.net/beating-a-dead-horse

specsaregood
10-28-2011, 07:58 AM
When I ask for an explanation of why this issue is avoided, I am dead serious.
Please explain?

It hasn't been; its been beaten to death. There is nothing further to pursue.

On the otherhand; go ask why the GOP nominated a candidate last go around (McCain) that was clearly ineligible to be president according to our own state department.

Noob
10-28-2011, 08:01 AM
It hasn't been; its been beaten to death. There is nothing further to pursue.

On the otherhand; go ask why the GOP nominated a candidate last go around (McCain) that was clearly ineligible to be president according to our own state department.
They are asking about Senator Marco Rubio, saying he his ineligible.

specsaregood
10-28-2011, 08:05 AM
They are asking about Senator Marco Rubio, saying he his ineligible.

Who is "they".

Matthew5
10-28-2011, 08:07 AM
Please explain?

IMO, the issue should be dropped because it's not helpful to our cause. He was elected, the damage has been done, and there's seven other candidates running for office that are identical to Obama. We could exhaust an endless list of evidence, but what would be accomplish in the end? Hillary Clinton running on the Dem ticket?

No one but Paul is my motto...let's focus on what matters.

Noob
10-28-2011, 08:09 AM
Who is "they".

Alan Keyes, and other birthers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67y_3V1Gzqs&feature=player_embedded

specsaregood
10-28-2011, 08:12 AM
Alan Keyes, and other birthers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67y_3V1Gzqs&feature=player_embedded

Ok, well I didn't refer to them. I said GOP.

Noob
10-28-2011, 08:24 AM
http://i.eprci.net/beating-a-dead-horse

http://img38.picoodle.com/i5as/f8fj_93b_u0.gif (http://i.picoodle.com/3e5ipu0a)

Miss Annie
10-28-2011, 08:25 AM
Well the only thing that I can see that has been beaten to death is people ASKING for the issue to be investigated. To my knowledge, the forgery has never been investigated. It is so blatant, it could not stand up to an investigation.
The SSN# fraud has never been investigated. To me, it sends the message that he is above the law. I think it is this message that can really breed fear in people.

Lone Star, I understand your point "he was elected and the damage has been done". Is no one else concerned about further damage? Is no one else concerned about our daily disappearing civil liberties? He could still yet do alot of damage. What would happen if he declared a state of emergency because of the rioting in the streets and suspended elections? What would we do then? Would we be sorry that we had not pushed this issue further?
Is not the amount of tyranny we live under directly related to the amount of tyranny we accept?

Feelgood
10-28-2011, 08:28 AM
The issue is a non starter, it will never be dealt with. Even if it were proven true that he was not eligible to be President, then what? He gets tossed out? Then what? Biden takes over? If Obama is not legit, then neither would Biden be. So what do we do?

Every law and executive order he signed immediately becomes defunct.

Every appointee (even Supreme court) becomes defunct.

Every war he waged becomes even MORE defunct.

I could continue, but that should be enough. The chaos and borderline anarchy caused by this, would be such that it will never happen. It is a non-starter.

Noob
10-28-2011, 08:32 AM
Well the only thing that I can see that has been beaten to death is people ASKING for the issue to be investigated. To my knowledge, the forgery has never been investigated. It is so blatant, it could not stand up to an investigation.
The SSN# fraud has never been investigated. To me, it sends the message that he is above the law. I think it is this message that can really breed fear in people.

Lone Star, I understand your point "he was elected and the damage has been done". Is no one else concerned about further damage? Is no one else concerned about our daily disappearing civil liberties? He could still yet do alot of damage. What would happen if he declared a state of emergency because of the rioting in the streets and suspended elections? What would we do then? Would we be sorry that we had not pushed this issue further?
Is not the amount of tyranny we live under directly related to the amount of tyranny we accept?

It is being investigated..

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=360645

CaptUSA
10-28-2011, 08:34 AM

Is not the amount of tyranny we live under directly related to the amount of tyranny we accept?The tyranny to which you are referring is alot bigger than Barack Obama. The problem is not with one person, but the system. Even if you win, you lose. I'd suggest focusing your energy in more fruitful pursuits. If you want to dwell in this, you can, but you're not helping Ron Paul. Again, take your cue from the good doctor.

Miss Annie
10-28-2011, 08:42 AM
I don't dwell on it. I have already explained why it baffles me, but if you can see from my posts...... I have other things on my mind.
The reason I posted this article was because I was curious how it would affect the Democratic election if Obama can't run. But the first response I got was very different that I what I expected and decided to pursue it. If I were focused on the birther issue, I think I probably would have asked about it before this.
The answer that made the most sense to me was the one about the anarchy caused by all of the defunct bills. THAT, I can understand.
The others were more of just along the lines of your not helping so be quiet.

Matthew5
10-28-2011, 08:48 AM
I was curious how it would affect the Democratic election if Obama can't run.

Then to answer your question, the DNC would run another candidate. There's a slew of candidates they could pick, and would honestly help the Democrats cause. It'd be a smart move for the DNC to put up a challenger for the primaries (obviously not happening).

Rothbardian Girl
10-28-2011, 08:56 AM
I would not like to see the Democrats put another challenger up besides Obama. Polling has indicated that Hillary Clinton (ew!) would kick most of the GOP candidates' asses. Of course, Ron wasn't included in those polls. It doesn't really matter anyway since having a Republican president would essentially be the same as having Obama for another four years, but Obama will look very vulnerable if Paul is the nominee. If another GOP candidate is the nominee, then I sincerely think that Obama will win re-election.

Carole
10-28-2011, 09:00 AM
So would this apply to someone like Marco Rubio as well?

Carole
10-28-2011, 09:02 AM
Probably Hillary Clinton who polls 55 percent to beat any Republican candidate. DUH! :D

Drop this issue please.

Miss Annie
10-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Then to answer your question, the DNC would run another candidate. There's a slew of candidates they could pick, and would honestly help the Democrats cause. It'd be a smart move for the DNC to put up a challenger for the primaries (obviously not happening).

That could be scary, as I have seen what the MSM has been publishing about how Hillary is doing in the polls. But again, I don't believe a word of what I read or hear in the MSM. My question would be, who is doing the polling and who's pocket are they in? The MSM is nothing but a tool that is used by the "higher corruption" to instill fear and anger in the people. I tend to wonder if at this point, a 3rd party ticket wouldn't actually do better in the election because I think people are FED up with the Rs and Ds? Especially the ones that only expose themselves to MSM.

Just my 2 cents here.... MOST of you guys are VERY much in the know about the situation here in the country and in politics as to where I think most of the population is really not. Like I said earlier in this thread, I am just now starting to learn and have no qualms about calling myself a "dummy" here.
The reason that I showed up at this forum and joined was because I started looking into the candidates and Ron Paul looked beautiful! I wanted to learn more and knew that his own forum would probably be the best place to do that. My point is,... if this election is going to go as well as we want it too, I think we should not only expect, but hope for alot more dummies like me to show up here.
I would beg you guys, for the sake of the election to become a little more patient and a little more willing to teach people about how this stuff works without assuming that people already know what you are talking about. Being that I only had 3 months under my belt of educating myself and I started in the MSM..... I was not aware of the "dead horse" issue. Maybe you guys have been seeing it for three years, but I have only been seeing it for a month or so. Not as old to me as it is to you.

jmdrake
10-28-2011, 09:05 AM
Let's not get distracted from our purpose. Our purpose is to elect Ron Paul. If we don't accomplish that we have failed. If Ron doesn't win the GOP nomination and if I doesn't run 3rd party (I hope he does), I really don't care who ends up getting the Whitehouse. Obama = Bush = Romney = Cain = Perry = Gingrich = Bachmann = Huntsman > Santorum. And yeah I left Gary Johnson off the list. He'd be better than Obama, but if Ron can't win Gary Johnson doesn't have a prayer.

Edit: It would be one thing if the "birther" issue was helping us get rid of Obama quicker. But if it just helps ease the transition from Obama to the republican version of Obama, what's the point?

Acala
10-28-2011, 09:12 AM
That could be scary, as I have seen what the MSM has been publishing about how Hillary is doing in the polls. But again, I don't believe a word of what I read or hear in the MSM. My question would be, who is doing the polling and who's pocket are they in? The MSM is nothing but a tool that is used by the "higher corruption" to instill fear and anger in the people. I tend to wonder if at this point, a 3rd party ticket wouldn't actually do better in the election because I think people are FED up with the Rs and Ds? Especially the ones that only expose themselves to MSM.

Just my 2 cents here.... MOST of you guys are VERY much in the know about the situation here in the country and in politics as to where I think most of the population is really not. Like I said earlier in this thread, I am just now starting to learn and have no qualms about calling myself a "dummy" here.
The reason that I showed up at this forum and joined was because I started looking into the candidates and Ron Paul looked beautiful! I wanted to learn more and knew that his own forum would probably be the best place to do that. My point is,... if this election is going to go as well as we want it too, I think we should not only expect, but hope for alot more dummies like me to show up here.
I would beg you guys, for the sake of the election to become a little more patient and a little more willing to teach people about how this stuff works without assuming that people already know what you are talking about. Being that I only had 3 months under my belt of educating myself and I started in the MSM..... I was not aware of the "dead horse" issue. Maybe you guys have been seeing it for three years, but I have only been seeing it for a month or so. Not as old to me as it is to you.

Lonestarlocke explained it. Think it through. What do you gain if you were to convince everyone that Obama is ineligible to be President?

Biden as President? Not an improvement.

A clean slate for the democrats to run another candidate instead of the loser they are currently saddled with? Not an improvement.

Does everyone suddenly also conclude that government power is out of control and restore Constitutional limitations? I can't see any reason to think so. And unless they do, it isn't an improvement.

The elements in the Republican party who are defending the status quo of unfettered government power WANT the public to focus on Obama and ignore the REAL problems of runaway government. In this way, they can get rid of Obama AND still have unfettered power when THEIR man is in the White House. Any effort focused on Obama the man or on the individuals in his administration is a distraction (and a deliberately engineered distraction) from what really needs to be done, which is reigning in government power.

Understand?

jmdrake
10-28-2011, 09:13 AM
Well welcome aboard! :) This was an issue that seemed to be garnering traction at one point, but post the "death" of OBL it's been pretty much dead. Note that Donald Trump who was all over the "birther" issue was once the lead contender for the GOP nomination. Note that he's not even running now. There are a lot of other rabbit holes you can go down that have broader implications than just Obama. See the links in my sig for 3 of them.

Miss Annie
10-28-2011, 09:14 AM
So please clarify this for me. Does this mean that an impeachment of the President would be a bad thing? And I don't necessarily mean about being impeached on the birther issue, there are plenty other issues that qualify. But if he were impeached, would all of the laws, executive orders, etc.... because null and void and would we wind up with anarchy then too? Or has there been provisions in the law to protect the country from that if impeachment were to happen?

Don Lapre
10-28-2011, 09:15 AM
I am only about 3 or 4 months into studying government, the economy, and politics. Before I started, I did not even understand the purpose of Congress.
I moved to Canada when I was just old enough to vote in the US and spent 20 years there. Since I have been back in the states, I have felt under educated to vote.
I began seeing strange things pop up in the news a few months ago, things that just did not just sit well with me. So I began looking and digging and did not like what I saw. That made me decide it was time to exersize my OBLIGATION ( not just a right ) to vote. I began educating myself.
Of course in doing that, I have come across this "birther" (what stupid verbage! Only meant to add stigma by the MSM to discourage pursuit of answers) issue.
I TRULY DO NOT UNDERSTAND why this issue has not been pursued.
I am a web designer by trade and know enough about graphics design to know that the birth certificate posted online is a BLATANT forgery. There are a ton of videos posted on youtube by professional graphics designers to explain how this is proven. When I say blatant, I truly mean blatant!
But the thing I do not understand is WHY this issue has been ignored. When I go to buy a pack of ciggerettes, I am required to provide Identification. In order to drive a car, I need identification. I really don't think it is an unreasonable expectation to ask the POTUS to provide identification.
When I stop and think that if this issue would have been pursued, we MIGHT have avoided 4 trillion dollars in debt.... it really stupefies me.
There is also the fact that the POTUS is running with a fraudulent SSN#.
That is something that a regular citizen would do hard time for.
When I ask for an explanation of why this issue is avoided, I am dead serious. I have my big girl panties on and can take some criticism and correction in order to gain some education and understanding!
Please explain?

Annie, millions of Americans are right there with you.

Barry is a BLATANT fraud - and his entire presidency is a BLATANT fraud.

He's not going to be the Democratic nominee in '12.

He slipped through the cracks and got into office in '08 and - because of people like you, who aren't afraid to speak out about it, he can't POSSIBLY slip through again in '12.

NO chance of it.

He's toast.

Right now it's just a matter of how much more damage he does before he's out of office.

My guess is... a whole LOT.

He should have been removed a LONG time ago.

Noob
10-28-2011, 09:16 AM
So please clarify this for me. Does this mean that an impeachment of the President would be a bad thing? And I don't necessarily mean about being impeached on the birther issue, there are plenty other issues that qualify. But if he were impeached, would all of the laws, executive orders, etc.... because null and void and would we wind up with anarchy then too? Or has there been provisions in the law to protect the country from that if impeachment were to happen?

If he was just impeach, all laws and executive orders under him would remain. If he is found not to be natural born citizen, than those would be void.

Matthew5
10-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Just my 2 cents here....

No qualms here. :) I applaud your humbleness and willingness to learn. Welcome to the movement!

The birther issue is unique because it's simply too exhausting to explain the "how" and it's easier to explain the "why not", if that makes sense. Obama has proven that he doesn't give a flying rip about the Constitution anyway, so what's one more violation? :p

musicmax
10-28-2011, 09:18 AM
I was curious how it would affect the Democratic election if Obama can't run.

http://images.alarabiya.net/clinton_12521_7769.jpg

Matthew5
10-28-2011, 09:20 AM
He's not going to be the Democratic nominee in '12.

So that $70+ million raised is for someone else?

fatjohn
10-28-2011, 09:21 AM
Much more chance against obama than against hillary. And both would be equally bad the next 4 years. So let's hope this is not true.

Don Lapre
10-28-2011, 09:23 AM
So that $70+ million raised is for someone else?

I guess it will be.

Barry will get tossed under the bus at some point.

Either that, or he'll bow out before running... claiming "sickness," "family," or something or other.

jmo

Miss Annie
10-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Thank you all! It is sinking in! The last person I want for President is the person who said "We came, we saw, and he died". Made me sick!
I sure wish I would have taken that government class in High School now! LOL

Matthew5
10-28-2011, 09:25 AM
I guess it will be.

Barry will get tossed under the bus at some point.

Either that, or he'll bow out before running... claiming "sickness," "family," or something or other.

jmo

You do realize how arrogant our President is, right? hehe I can't see him giving up such a powerful position willingly.

The Democrats have a few more "Wag The Dogs" up their sleeve in time for the election.

Miss Annie
10-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Once again, thank you guys very much for explanations! Understanding is liberating! :)
Proud to be on the same team with such great people!

pcosmar
10-28-2011, 09:45 AM
Thank you all! It is sinking in! The last person I want for President is the person who said "We came, we saw, and he died". Made me sick!
I sure wish I would have taken that government class in High School now! LOL

I took the class, twice. However it didn't cover the Deception.

Obama is irrelevant. It would be absolutely no different if McCain won.
It would make NO difference if Hillery or Romney is in that position.

NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL.

This country is run from back offices and boardrooms by those that are unelected. They own the president and congress and the Senate and the Courts and the mass media. They Make the Money that runs everything. (I mean "make" not "earn").

Until this root problem is addressed, elections are just a Game Show.

Ron Paul is an anomaly (I believe) and is being resisted by all means by TPTB.

Acala
10-28-2011, 09:50 AM

It would only be a bad thing because it doesn't advance the ball and diverts resources. Not because he doesn't deserve it.

As Ron Paul never fails to say, this is all about restoring liberty. And that is a plenty big fight, so anything that doesn't advance liberty is a waste of resources better spent elsewhere.

Put another way, the disease is runaway government. Obama is just a symptom. A wise doctor treats the root of the disease, not the symptom. And I happen to know a wise doctor!

Acala
10-28-2011, 09:52 AM
Once again, thank you guys very much for explanations! Understanding is liberating! :)
Proud to be on the same team with such great people!

I think you found a home! :D

fisharmor
10-28-2011, 09:56 AM
To me, it sends the message that he is above the law. I think it is this message that can really breed fear in people.

Pardon me, but two things here.
1) HE IS ABOVE THE LAW. Get over it. The message is loud and clear: the man can start a war with anyone, and if any of us say boo to it, he can send a drone to gun us down, slap the word "terrorist" on us, and that's that. He's already done it with a 16-year-old kid.

2) The above is not breeding fear in people... so who really cares about the citizenship issue?

RDM
10-28-2011, 10:51 AM
So would this apply to someone like Marco Rubio as well?

Yes it would and it should. When the founding fathers implemented the "natural born citizen" clause, it was done to prevent the undermining of our country to a person who has dual allegiance with another country through birth of one parent. That's why the founding fathers defined "natural born citizen" as one born of both parents naturalized in America.

Let me give you one example: Say Hitler secretly had someone father a child with an American women. A deal of solemn secrecy were kept of the "real father". This child was raised with a hatred toward America through his father and Hitler. This child's upbringing was focused solely on getting into political office in America with the ultimate goal of reaching Presidency. Through circumstance he did get elected as President. Though he is of an American mother and of a German father whom is not a citizen of America, this child whom is now a grown man still has dual allegiance with two countries. But his sincere allegiance is to Germany. Through his upbringing with Hitler's influence he has a natural hatred of America but keeps it secret. Now being President of the United States, he uses that allegiance toward Germany to undermine America through political actions.

It was this that the founding fathers had wished to prevent by including the "natural born citizen" clause. So yes, Obama is not eligible to be POTUS or VPOTUS and Rubio falls under the same rule of not being eligible. McCain was a exception to the rule being the fact both parents were American citizens and McCain was born in Panama on territory at the time was under control by the United States.

freeforall
10-28-2011, 11:06 AM
The disease is runaway government. Obama is just a symptom. A wise doctor treats the root of the disease, not the symptom. And I happen to know a wise doctor!

Put that on a BUMPER STICKER!

Dianne
10-28-2011, 11:40 AM
Ex-Indiana Governor: That's Not My Signature on Obama's 2008 Ballot Petition

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/10/forger-in-chief-strikes-again-ex.html

Wow !!!! never heard of that before.

jmdrake
10-28-2011, 11:58 AM
If he was just impeach, all laws and executive orders under him would remain. If he is found not to be natural born citizen, than those would be void.

Actually....I don't know. Executive orders might be void, but bills can become law without a president's signature. We would truly be in uncharted territory.