PDA

View Full Version : CDC / it's for the kids / alarming stories

Krugerrand
10-28-2011, 06:39 AM
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/10/28/cdc-director-arrested-for-child-molestation--bestiality.aspx?e_cid=20111028_DNL_art_1

From Mercola:
CDC Director Arrested for Child Molestation and Bestiality

Some of you may wonder why I've chosen to discuss this story. Some may think it's in poor taste and doesn't belong in a newsletter about health. However, I believe it's relevant to be aware that someone in charge of your child's health is allegedly engaged in child abuse. Her actions raise serious questions in my mind about her level of concern for the health and well-being of children in general.

includes discussion on:
Dr. Lindsey Played Primary Role in Bogus Swine Flu Propaganda Campaign
The CDC's Stance on Water Fluoridation—Another Misleading Recommendation
CDC Doctor who "Debunked" Vaccine-Autism Link Indicted on Fraud
Were CDC Officials in on the Fraud?
Why Does the CDC Not Invalidate Dr. Thorsen's Research?

conclusion:

The sad fact is that conflicts of interest color most of the ties between our government and the pharmaceutical industry, and conventional media repeatedly fails to report the truth on these matters.

So, who can you trust?

I would recommend trusting yourself. Do your own research, and make your own decisions accordingly. The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is an excellent resource on all things relating to the controversial topic of vaccines. They have been compiling objective evidence showing both sides of the issue and have been one of the strongest voices for vaccine safety and true informed consent.