PDA

View Full Version : Frank Luntz on Fox to comment on creepy Cain ad.

slamhead
10-27-2011, 09:00 AM
I guarantee Frank is going to defend idiocracy and shill for Cain as they don't want Cain to implode just yet as that would give Paul a solid second in the first three primaries.

Tunink
10-27-2011, 09:02 AM
He'll twist it into being some sort of publicity ploy blah blah blah.

dean.engelhardt
10-27-2011, 09:04 AM
F you Frank Luntz

First

Bruno
10-27-2011, 09:13 AM
F you Frank Luntz

First

Second!

From my finger to your face, Frank!

http://i.imgur.com/aKHql.jpg

RonPaulCult
10-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Did I miss it?

EDIT: And F you Frank

Join The Paul Side
10-27-2011, 09:20 AM
They just showed a preview on Fox a little bit ago of what Luntz is going to discuss with Megan Kelly on America Live. They showed his stupid graph with the red and green lines that are suppose to represent what his focus twits are "feeling" as they watched the Creepy Cain ad. As the ad began the lines started going up. But when Cain's campaign manager started puffing on the cigarette and then the part with the Creepy Cain smile at the end, the lines surprisingly took a dump way down. :D

Oh, I almost forgot...... Fuck you, Frank. :D

trey4sports
10-27-2011, 09:24 AM
he's got quite a little potbelly on him.

RonPaulCult
10-27-2011, 09:31 AM
So this won't be until 1 PM ET at the earliest.

Join The Paul Side
10-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Yeah. :o

V3n
10-27-2011, 09:41 AM
My personal 'lines' started dropping as soon as I saw the manager shaking his head "NO" while his mouth was saying things that were supposed to be positive.
It plummeted when I saw the cigarette, then rose a little bit at the creepy smile.

McDermit
10-27-2011, 10:54 AM
My personal 'lines' started dropping as soon as I saw the manager shaking his head "NO" while his mouth was saying things that were supposed to be positive.
It plummeted when I saw the cigarette, then rose a little bit at the creepy smile.Seriously... Cain has the crazy blinking thing as he lies, and his manager shakes his head no... Lol. Most obvious body language tells I've ever seen.

Napolitanic Wars
10-27-2011, 11:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ONufvFrrc

Dianne
10-27-2011, 11:14 AM
Napolitanic, lmao ... you got me good on that lol

RDM
10-27-2011, 11:24 AM
Seriously... Cain has the crazy blinking thing as he lies, and his manager shakes his head no... Lol. Most obvious body language tells I've ever seen.

You noticed the blinking eye thing to when he lies? I was hoping I wasn't the only one picking that up. But of course it doesn't matter, he's the "Teflon Cain".

pen_thief
10-27-2011, 11:36 AM
You noticed the blinking eye thing to when he lies? I was hoping I wasn't the only one picking that up. But of course it doesn't matter, he's the "Teflon Cain".

I seriously thought it was some kind of tick but then I noticed he doesn't do it all the time. I'm going to go with, he does it when he's lying or not confident about what he's saying. He also does that "sticking the tongue" out thing that really annoys me. And his tone of voice that always starts out shrill...

KingNothing
10-27-2011, 12:04 PM
Wouldn't it be interesting to see a collection of every example Cain has blinked at a ridiculous rate or licked his lips often from the debates?
That would be cool to analyze. It could actually be a tell. If it really is, that could be exploited so freaking easily.

jkr
10-27-2011, 12:27 PM
i thought he was ll cool j from all the lip lick'n

Join The Paul Side
10-27-2011, 01:21 PM
I don't think the Frank Luntz thing even happened. They said he would be on America Live to discuss how his focus group was turned off by Creepy Cain's ad. He did not appear on AL. Now he is suppose to be on Hammity tonight. Something smells fishy.

JamesButabi
10-27-2011, 01:30 PM
I don't think the Frank Luntz thing even happened. They said he would be on America Live to discuss how his focus group was turned off by Creepy Cain's ad. He did not appear on AL. Now he is suppose to be on Hammity tonight. Something smells fishy.

Change of plans folks. We are going to instead going to discuss the attributes that people like most about Cain and then see what their trend lines show.

pen_thief
10-27-2011, 02:51 PM
I heard Luntz on Hannity's radio show just now. Talking about how Herman Cain is surging forward and becoming Mitt Romney's key opponent. He said the field wasn't "wide open" but it was "open" ... he then went on to say that Romney still had some other contenders to consider... Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich, Santorum, ... and then as an afterthought mentioned Ron Paul's steady 10% or so. It's not good to scream while driving but I admit I did. Didn't say anything negative about that new Cain ad, but I didn't catch the whole thing.

slamhead
10-27-2011, 03:06 PM
I heard Luntz on Hannity's radio show just now. Talking about how Herman Cain is surging forward and becoming Mitt Romney's key opponent. He said the field wasn't "wide open" but it was "open" ... he then went on to say that Romney still had some other contenders to consider... Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich, Santorum, ... and then as an afterthought mentioned Ron Paul's steady 10% or so. It's not good to scream while driving but I admit I did. Didn't say anything negative about that new Cain ad, but I didn't catch the whole thing.

A memo must have come down from up top when they learned it would be a hit piece on Cain's ad. Frank was ordered to blow his master and cancel the story.

LBennett76
10-27-2011, 03:13 PM
Strangely the Cain ad has added some sort of extra coolness factor to his campaign. The supporters I know LOVE the ad and think it's cheesetastic. "Teflon Cain" indeed.

anewvoice
10-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Strangely the Cain ad has added some sort of extra coolness factor to his campaign. The supporters I know LOVE the ad and think it's cheesetastic. "Teflon Cain" indeed.

And they call us fanboys! :) This is the dumb defending the dumb, and unfortunately there is a lot of dumb out there.

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Strangely the Cain ad has added some sort of extra coolness factor to his campaign.I don't know. It's cool the same way Rebecca Black is cool...cool to make fun of. Nobody thinks Black is a good singer, and I bet less people see Cain as a good candidate now.

Kords21
10-27-2011, 04:35 PM
As Obi-wan said "Who's the more foolish, the fool, the fool who follows him?"

Join The Paul Side
10-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Luntz didn't even appear on Hammity even though I saw a commercial saying he would be on tonight's show. Oh well. I guess poor old Frank had gas today. :rolleyes: