PDA

View Full Version : Steve Forbes: Occupy Wall Street should target the Fed

lx43
10-26-2011, 11:23 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/forbes-occupy-wall-street-target-fed-200818605.html

A broken clock can be right twice a day.

His response: Wall Street is the wrong target.

"They should be demonstrating against the federal reserve and the halls of power in Washington," Forbes said. "We wouldn't have had the financial crisis if not for the Fed printing too much money. And we wouldn't have had the housing bubble as bad as it was if not for Fannie and Freddie."

For the life of me I don't understand why he endorsed Perry instead of Ron Paul.

NeoconTea
10-26-2011, 11:27 PM
It's simple why he endorsed Perry. Perry has no clue about economic issues so Forbes would be able to tell him what to do, just like he did with the flat tax. Perry also as a lot of money so Forbes probably figures that he has a better chance of winning than anyone besides Romney. Let's show him that he's wrong with that ;)

PastaRocket848
10-27-2011, 06:28 AM
"They should be demonstrating against the federal reserve and the halls of power in Washington," Forbes said. "We wouldn't have had the financial crisis if not for the Fed printing too much money. And we wouldn't have had the housing bubble as bad as it was if not for Fannie and Freddie." Forbes then continued to endorse someone who probably couldn't spell Federal Reserve over the man who gave him (and everyone else) the balls to speak up about it in the first place.

jkr
10-27-2011, 07:22 AM
Steve Forbes SHOULD Occupy Ron Pau!

I CANT BELIEVE HE IS NOT BACKING THIS
COM'ON STEVE DO WHAT IS RIGHT