PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul was talked about on The Five!

AlexAmore
10-26-2011, 03:36 PM
The Five is on mainstream Fox News for anyone who didn't know. The fat guy on the panel simply hated him with all his bones and one women clearly didn't understand inflation but they were talking about Obama and Ron Paul in regards to student loans. Ron Paul did seem to get some defenders though in a way. Their fair and balanced attacks on him included gems such as:

"A man with two first names so he obviously can't become president"
"You know why Ron Paul can't become president? Because he's Ron Paul"

Overall it was good because they had a Ron Paul clip and they did represent his views pretty well after it even if the broad didn't understand why Ron Paul could work and go to college but kids can't today (so obviously they need tuition help).:rolleyes:

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Gutfeld and Bolling agreed with him. I think I actually heard Bolling utter the words "Ron Paul is right". :eek: Beckel is the fat guy, and is the show's token liberal.

bronxboy10
10-26-2011, 03:42 PM
Saw this as well. I thought there might be a mention of Paul leading up to his appearance on Brett Baier's show. I thought it was more of a condescending tone, especially since the Paul clip was presented by Gutfield, who is known as the resident joker at Faux News. Now of course they are talking about Cain like he is Jesus Christ reincarnated.

Also laughed when Beckel chimed in that Ron Paul has "no chance at becoming president".

jct74
10-26-2011, 04:04 PM
Beckel is a total moron, much more so than your typical brainwashed liberal. He says medical marijuana is a "scam" and smoking marijuana is a "gateway" to coke and heroin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVStteg0lN4#t=2m45s

Sola_Fide
10-26-2011, 04:07 PM
Beckel is a total moron, much more so than your typical brainwashed liberal. He says medical marijuana is a "scam" and smoking marijuana is a "gateway" to coke and heroin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVStteg0lN4#t=2m45s

Are cheeseburgers a gateway to his fatness? Shouldn't they be banned too?

Canderson
10-26-2011, 04:09 PM
tube? toooooooobe!

GunnyFreedom
10-26-2011, 04:10 PM
Are cheeseburgers a gateway to his fatness? Shouldn't they be banned too?

Channeling Ron Paul '88 of Morton Downey Jr fame? ;)

Okie RP fan
10-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Channeling Ron Paul '88 of Morton Downey Jr fame? ;)

Was just about to mention that...