PDA

View Full Version : Baby Hitler's Parents lose all three kids

Dianne
10-26-2011, 12:59 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/26/baby-hitler-parents-lose-custody-kids-even-though-judge-says-no-abuse/?test=latestnews

Parents who named two of their children "Adolf Hitler" and "Aryan Nation" lost custody of all three of their children Thursday, even though they say a New Jersey appeals court found no evidence of abuse, ruling the children have been taken away without cause, MyFoxPhilly reports.

“Actually, the judge and DYFS told us that there was no evidence of abuse and that it was the names. They were taken over the children's names,” Heath Campbell told NBC 10 Tuesday.

However, the appeals court ruled last year that sufficient evidence of abuse or neglect existed because of domestic violence in the home, and removed the children from their Philipsburg, N.J.home.

In protest, Heath and Deborah Campbell picketed with three other people outside of child services offices in Flemington, N.J., Tuesday, saying that the state has no right to keep their children away from them now that the court allegedly ruled that the kids were taken away without cause, NBC 10 reports.

CaptainAmerica
10-26-2011, 01:02 PM
Wow. I think its bizarre to name kids that, but thats just stupid..the government has no fucking BUSINESS.

Seraphim
10-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Stupid names but the State cannot be allowed to get away with that...all parties involved are retarted but they have a right to name their kids whatever the hell they want.

brushfire
10-26-2011, 01:07 PM
Its not the government's role to right all wrongs. They have no business taking these children.

Still, what kind of a$$fuk names their kids that? Oh well, they'll be much safer in the system /sarcasm.

jkr
10-26-2011, 01:18 PM
maybe they could rename them baRRy oBOMBa & status quo!

a dictator by any other name...awww neva mind

Cowlesy
10-26-2011, 01:22 PM
Why would you do that to your kids... :mad:

specsaregood
10-26-2011, 01:24 PM
Why would you do that to your kids... :mad:

growing up i knew a guy with the name Mike Hunt. no joke.

LibertyEagle
10-26-2011, 01:26 PM
I don't like the names. But, it's none of my business. It's also NONE of the government's.

bolil
10-26-2011, 01:29 PM
The name sounds somewhat familiar.... Isn't it about time as humans we take back the arrangement of letters that is "Adolf" and "Hitler". Anyways, there is a crematorioum where I grew up called "Adolf's".

fisharmor
10-26-2011, 01:31 PM
Typical shitty MSM reporting....

..lost custody of all three of their children Thursday, even though they say a New Jersey appeals court found no evidence of abuse, ruling the children have been taken away without cause, MyFoxPhilly reports

However, the appeals court ruled last year that sufficient evidence of abuse or neglect existed because of domestic violence in the home, and removed the children from their Philipsburg, N.J.home.

What the F is going on? Who wrote this? This is 5th grade book report material.
When were they taken? Last year, or Thursday?
How did the same appeals court rule twice on the matter?
Is anyone left in MSM who can tie their own fucking shoes anymore?

jkr
10-26-2011, 01:31 PM
i new a tyrant named george once ( or twice, or is it 3?)

dannno
10-26-2011, 01:40 PM
Hah, most of the time when I hear these type of stories I think of how much worse off these kids will be in the hands of the state...

Not this time. At least they will get a name change.

I still disagree with the action on principle, but this is probably one of those one in a thousand or so times with these stories the kids will be better off.

Zap!
10-26-2011, 01:44 PM
I bet the state wouldn't take them away if the boys names were Mary and Stephanie. That would be just fine. :rolleyes:

Invi
10-26-2011, 02:02 PM
That is all kinds of messed up.
I don't even know what I think about this.
Obviously the freaking state shouldn't have the kids, but my god, what could those children go through with those names?
I'd like a valid reason to hit the parents in the face with something. Personal opinion.

Johnny Appleseed
10-26-2011, 02:38 PM
A boy named Sue doesn't seem so bad now. RIP JC

fisharmor
10-26-2011, 03:04 PM
http://weirdfactshere.blogspot.com/2007/12/weird-facts-winner-loser-and-their.html

Name your kid "Loser" and the state won't take your kids...

brushfire
10-26-2011, 03:07 PM
I blame the battle for absolutes...

The only absolute/constant in this world is how government has a tendency to fk up everything it touches. So be real selective ast to what you have the government touch...

Anti Federalist
10-26-2011, 03:08 PM
The state owns you and your offspring.

They can pretty much do whatever they want with their property.

dannno
10-26-2011, 03:17 PM
I bet the state wouldn't take them away if the boys names were Mary and Stephanie. That would be just fine. :rolleyes:

LOL, ya, that's the point..

asurfaholic
10-26-2011, 03:23 PM
I wonder what have happened if the parents defended their home from the people who actually came to obtain custody. Im talking serious defense...

This is a perfect case of kidnapping, and lethal force is justified. I guess since it is the state its ok, in their eyes. But a point could have been made here..

But still, maybe the parents aren't fit to care for those children - what parent doesn't go apeshit over being ordered to hand over their kids? What parent who truly feels that they are innocent of charges of abuse isn't willing to fight this. Picketing on the side of the road with 3 other dirtbags doesn't count as fighting for your kids.

If anyone ever thinks they will walk into my home and kidnap my child, I would lay my life down to prevent it. I wont stop killing the state sponsored kidnappers until they stop coming or they kill me. That to me is the reasonable attitude every good parent should have.

These people sat back and let the state destroy the family. Maybe the state is actually right in this case... not fit to raise the kids...

AGRP
10-26-2011, 03:26 PM
This amounts to a speech crime.

Steve-in-NY
10-26-2011, 03:28 PM
I remember this story from a long while back. If the father hadnt been such a jackass going and making a fuss, demanding that they write Happy Birthday Adolph Hitler on the kids cake this wouldnt have been an issue. The dumb bastard believed that naming your kids something retarded was a right you had in America. Surprise. Now you've lost your kids. No one wins here. The kids are taken from their parents, who were not abusive other than naming them names people found offensive... and probably having some radical views of the world. Was better off naming them Saddam and Hussein, no one would have blinked.

heavenlyboy34
10-26-2011, 03:33 PM

That^^ And FAR too many people don't fucking care. :(
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again." Damn system! I'll +rep ya for that ASAP.:cool:

Anti Federalist
10-26-2011, 03:35 PM
Google: MaryAnne Godboldo

I wonder what have happened if the parents defended their home from the people who actually came to obtain custody. Im talking serious defense...

This is a perfect case of kidnapping, and lethal force is justified. I guess since it is the state its ok, in their eyes. But a point could have been made here..

But still, maybe the parents aren't fit to care for those children - what parent doesn't go apeshit over being ordered to hand over their kids? What parent who truly feels that they are innocent of charges of abuse isn't willing to fight this. Picketing on the side of the road with 3 other dirtbags doesn't count as fighting for your kids.

If anyone ever thinks they will walk into my home and kidnap my child, I would lay my life down to prevent it. I wont stop killing the state sponsored kidnappers until they stop coming or they kill me. That to me is the reasonable attitude every good parent should have.

These people sat back and let the state destroy the family. Maybe the state is actually right in this case... not fit to raise the kids...

Rothbardian Girl
10-26-2011, 03:41 PM
If we look at it from a case by case basis, I honestly don't feel bad for these parents at all. The fact that they chose to name their kids such names will likely ruin their kids' lives until they grow up and can change them, and that's if these idiots haven't indoctrinated their kids into such hateful ideologies. I'm not sure what the solution was here. Certainly I don't like the fact that the state decided they had the right to swoop in and take these children away, but I won't feel sorry for parents who chose to literally ruin their kids' lives. I don't even think I'm being melodramatic - I would say this is just as bad as a disability for those kids stuck with these names.

nelsonwinters
10-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Seems like if the state didn't approve of the names, they should have not allowed the names at the time of birth when the birth certificate was issued. Not wait several years and then take the kids away. For some reason this story reminded me of these lyrics from a Limp Bizkit song:

It's a f**ked up world
A f**ked up place
Everybody's judged by their f**ked up face
F**ked up dreams
F**ked up life
A f**ked up kid
With a f**ked up knife
F**ked up moms
And f**ked up dads
It's a f**ked up a cop
With a f**ked up badge
F**ked up job
With f**ked up pay
And a f**ked up boss
Is a f**ked up pain
F**ked up press
And f**ked up lies

pcosmar
10-26-2011, 04:17 PM
There was a car dealer in Missouri named Richard Head. (sold Toyota)

But that's not the weirdest.
http://www.neatorama.com/2008/05/19/10-strangest-names-evar/
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/23631411/ns/today-parenting/t/harry-pitts-worst-baby-names-all-time/#.TqiGjYbGWOM

John F Kennedy III
10-26-2011, 04:43 PM
The government has no fucking right to take their kids.

Philhelm
10-26-2011, 05:17 PM
maybe they could rename them baRRy oBOMBa & status quo!

a dictator by any other name...awww neva mind

How about Statist Quo?

Philmanoman
10-26-2011, 05:55 PM
To me i dont see much difference between Loser Lane and Adolf Hitler

I suppose Pol Pot,Mussolini or Stalin would have been acceptable.

Or...
What if your name was Adolf Hitner?

Dianne
10-26-2011, 06:07 PM
Wonder if the assasin, Obama, would have made it through ok.

Working Poor
10-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Still, what kind of a$$fuk names their kids that? Oh well, they'll be much safer in the system /sarcasm.

someone abusive

Johnny Appleseed
10-26-2011, 07:09 PM
Yeah but just think they shouldn't have any problem getting a judge to change their name so THEY GET TO PICK THEIR OWN NAME! How cool would that be? Wish my parents woulda been dumbasses!

Maverick
10-26-2011, 08:00 PM
Everyone in this thread seems to be operating under the assumption that the reason the parents gave these children these names to abuse or belittle or humiliate them or something. However, have any of you considered the possibility that the actual reason is that they simply named their child after someone they admired?

Hitler was reprehensible, no doubt. However, I think some of you forget that skinheads, aryan nation members, and nazi-sympathizer types and other assorted misguided folks still genuinely admire him. These parents could be one of those types, although I have no facts to back that up [Trademark: Herman Cain].

Lots of children are named after historical figures that their parents admired, and nobody considers that a form of abuse. Granted, most of the time that historical figure isn't someone morally reprehensible, or offensive to the majority of society, but if it is, why does the state have the right to intervene and decide for you? What if you name your child George Washington Jefferson, and the majority of society declared that you were a disgusting person and horrible parent for doing so, and they then demand that the state seek retribution against you?

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe these parents beat their kids every day, and that's the reason this happened, but we don't know. If it is the name, let's say these parents aren't sincere, let's say they're only doing it for the lulz and they really are IRL trolls or something. Does that really give the state the right to intervene? I don't think so. You can ask the state to swoop in and put you and everyone else in a cocoon to keep you safe from all offensive things, but I don't think that's what most of us are after. Freedom means that sometimes you have to put up with things that are offensive, sometimes you have to defend the right of another to support something unpopular.

For the fun of it, let's say I'm right about why these parents chose these names. Let's say you still think that's awful, that's fine. In fact, I agree as well. But, do me a favor and think of your favorite historical figure. Then pretend you named your child after that person. Then imagine the state removing your child from your home because you gave your child the name of someone you admired. Now do you still support this state intervention?

amy31416
10-26-2011, 08:09 PM
Everyone in this thread seems to be operating under the assumption that the reason the parents gave these children these names to abuse or belittle or humiliate them or something. However, have any of you considered the possibility that the actual reason is that they simply named their child after someone they admired?

Hitler was reprehensible, no doubt. However, I think some of you forget that skinheads, aryan nation members, and nazi-sympathizer types and other assorted misguided folks still genuinely admire him. These parents could be one of those types, although I have no facts to back that up [Trademark: Herman Cain].

Lots of children are named after historical figures that their parents admired, and nobody considers that a form of abuse. Granted, most of the time that historical figure isn't someone morally reprehensible, or offensive to the majority of society, but if it is, why does the state have the right to intervene and decide for you? What if you name your child George Washington Jefferson, and the majority of society declared that you were a disgusting person and horrible parent for doing so, and they then demand that the state seek retribution against you?

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe these parents beat their kids every day, and that's the reason this happened, but we don't know. If it is the name, let's say these parents aren't sincere, let's say they're only doing it for the lulz and they really are IRL trolls or something. Does that really give the state the right to intervene? I don't think so. You can ask the state to swoop in and put you and everyone else in a cocoon to keep you safe from all offensive things, but I don't think that's what most of us are after. Freedom means that sometimes you have to put up with things that are offensive, sometimes you have to defend the right of another to support something unpopular.

For the fun of it, let's say I'm right about why these parents chose these names. Let's say you still think that's awful, that's fine. In fact, I agree as well. But, do me a favor and think of your favorite historical figure. Then pretend you named your child after that person. Then imagine the state removing your child from your home because you gave your child the name of someone you admired. Now do you still support this state intervention?

You're right on this, of course. Naming their kids that is just about the dumbest thing I can imagine, even for a skinhead, but skinheads have rights.

speciallyblend
10-26-2011, 08:18 PM
Its not the government's role to right all wrongs. They have no business taking these children.

I found most white power folks are lacking on many levels!!

Anti Federalist
10-26-2011, 08:23 PM
What if you name your child George Washington Jefferson, and the majority of society declared that you were a disgusting person and horrible parent for doing so, and they then demand that the state seek retribution against you?

Naming children after terrorists?

Reported, komrade.

Working Poor
10-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Skinheads are abusive with their women and children. It is not a right to abuse others.

amy31416
10-26-2011, 08:27 PM
Skinheads are abusive with their women and children. It is not a right to abuse others.

All of them?

heavenlyboy34
10-26-2011, 08:28 PM
Skinheads are abusive with their women and children. It is not a right to abuse others.You've met every single skinhead? :eek:

Anti Federalist
10-26-2011, 08:29 PM

As others have already pointed out, it is hard to find out exactly what's happening through the fog of journalistic hogwash in this story, but:

New Jersey appeals court found no evidence of abuse, ruling the children have been taken away without cause

heavenlyboy34
10-26-2011, 08:31 PM
Baby Hitler and his friends will salute the flag like this in a generation or two the way the Total State is creeping upon us :eek: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA0A0ymd0CM

pcosmar
10-26-2011, 08:31 PM
They are lucky Lon Horiuchi didn't just shoot them.

The children did not look abused in the video and there is no allegation of abuse other than their names.

I don't care for racism, but even idiots have rights.

heavenlyboy34
10-26-2011, 08:33 PM

The children did not look abused in the video and there is allegation of abuse other than their names.

+ a bunch...for how much longer what rights that remain will exist, has yet to be seen. :(

HOLLYWOOD
10-26-2011, 09:06 PM
growing up i knew a guy with the name Mike Hunt. no joke.I knew a asian chick who's name was: Ima Ho She was very happy when she married

There are plenty of Cuckoos out there... a CPS worker told me about a family feeding their infant breakfast by putting Coco Crispies with milk in a Baby Bottle.

Anti Federalist
10-26-2011, 09:18 PM
Baby Hitler and his friends will salute the flag like this in a generation or two the way the Total State is creeping upon us :eek: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA0A0ymd0CM

More photos of the Bellamy Salute:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/65/Bellamy_salute_1.jpg/220px-Bellamy_salute_1.jpg

http://neoshinka.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/bellamy_salute03.jpg?w=500&h=253

osan
10-26-2011, 09:38 PM

Phillipsburg is just across the river from Easton PA. I suppose they could have escaped there.

Maybe not. :(

osan
10-26-2011, 09:41 PM
I knew a asian chick who's name was: Ima Ho She was very happy when she married

I guess it is a good thing for her they didn't give the middle name "Phukin"

Warrior_of_Freedom
10-26-2011, 11:02 PM
The state owns your kids, not you, obviously.

donnay
10-26-2011, 11:33 PM
CPS are kidnappers and liars and should never be trusted! They bully, entrap, and play psychological games with the children! I have nothing but contempt for this agency--which is nothing more than a child kidnapping ring!!

I wouldn't have personally named my child after after a barbaric dictator but that is their right to name the children what ever they want.

Do any of you remember Suzanne McHenry and what these rat bastards did to the McHenry Family? Suzanne's in-laws adopted the children, and they deported Suzanne to the UK--and she is still there, trying desperately to get back to her husband and 3 children-- her youngest child was not even two months old when they deported Suzanne!

John F Kennedy III
10-27-2011, 12:30 AM
What if you name your daughter John Wayne Gacy?

amy31416
10-27-2011, 12:38 AM
What if you name your daughter John Wayne Gacy?

No. But I'd defend your right to do so....and call you a fucking moron.

ETA: I could swear his post said "Would you name your daughter John Wayne Gacy?" That is the specific line I was responding to.

heavenlyboy34
10-27-2011, 12:42 AM
More photos of the Bellamy Salute:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/65/Bellamy_salute_1.jpg/220px-Bellamy_salute_1.jpg

http://neoshinka.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/bellamy_salute03.jpg?w=500&h=253
Ah, I've seen those pics. Too bad they stopped doing that-it would be much easier to point out the propaganda/brainwashing involved in forcing children to recite a pledge to a flag. Why is it that conservatives aren't bothered by the Pledge, eh? It was, after all, written by a fascist.

heavenlyboy34
10-27-2011, 12:44 AM

The children did not look abused in the video and there is no allegation of abuse other than their names.

Wait till the eugenicists get a good lobby going. ;) :(

John F Kennedy III
10-27-2011, 01:06 AM
No. But I'd defend your right to do so....and call you a fucking moron.

ETA: I could swear his post said "Would you name your daughter John Wayne Gacy?" That is the specific line I was responding to.

Lol.

osan
10-27-2011, 06:01 AM

Anyone here ski? From the stone age we had "Head" skiis, pretty much the first synthetics made; paved the way for what we now know commonly. Company named after Dick Head. That was his name. He did not go by Richard. To my way of thinking, that took some real nerve.

Created4
10-27-2011, 06:50 AM

This happened in Detroit: http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/police-use-assault-weapons-and-tank-against-home-school-mom-wanting-to-protect-daughter-from-dangerous-medications/

Child Protection Services came to get a home-schooled mom's daughter when she refused to put her daughter on anti-psychotic drugs. She reportedly fired a gun, and they brought in the SWAT team - tank and all.

This abduction of children is going on all the time. CPS gets funding via the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA), and their funding is dependent upon them taking children away from their parents. So to get the full funding, they have broadened the definition of "abuse" in order to get more children into the system. See Mercola's article: Child Abuse Laws: Legally Abducting Children by Broadening the Definition of “Child Abuse” - http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/child-abuse-laws-legally-abducting-children-by-broadening-the-definition-of-child-abuse/

The One
10-27-2011, 07:23 AM

But that's not the weirdest.
http://www.neatorama.com/2008/05/19/10-strangest-names-evar/
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/23631411/ns/today-parenting/t/harry-pitts-worst-baby-names-all-time/#.TqiGjYbGWOM

I once knew (by association) a Richard Cramp, and he held the rank of "Major" in the military...major dick cramp.

Carole
10-27-2011, 07:31 AM
Back in the olden days of my youth I worked as a long idstance operator when certain calls such as "collect" calls had to be announced.

One gentlemen had an unusual last name. So there I was announcing: "I have a collect call from Mr. Schidt" "Will you accept....." :D:D:D

moostraks
10-27-2011, 07:35 AM
This happened in Detroit: http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/police-use-assault-weapons-and-tank-against-home-school-mom-wanting-to-protect-daughter-from-dangerous-medications/

Child Protection Services came to get a home-schooled mom's daughter when she refused to put her daughter on anti-psychotic drugs. She reportedly fired a gun, and they brought in the SWAT team - tank and all.

This abduction of children is going on all the time. CPS gets funding via the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA), and their funding is dependent upon them taking children away from their parents. So to get the full funding, they have broadened the definition of "abuse" in order to get more children into the system. See Mercola's article: Child Abuse Laws: Legally Abducting Children by Broadening the Definition of “Child Abuse” - http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/child-abuse-laws-legally-abducting-children-by-broadening-the-definition-of-child-abuse/

bolded part cannot be emphasized enough. They also have groups of psychiatrists that they use that they claim are private entities (thus above corruption) but when most of your income is from one client you generally recommend the results the client implies occurred. They then dope the children up and claim they are not credible witnesses after the fact when the children talk about being abused in state custody. Most of the courts are buddy-buddy with the attorneys for the state so getting a judge to rule the way Detroit did is a rare occurrence. You will most likely face the typical tazer, arrest scenario and be under even heavier scrutiny (if allowed visitation at all) for not complying with the state. So you are damned if you do damned if you don't. Best thing is to not come under scrutiny in the first place which is darn near impossible unless you support the status quo and never have any accidents occur with your children.

As for Hitler's parents I would guess they named their children after that which they admire. So children are either the responsibility of the parents or property of the state. Naming somebody after someone that is repugnant is yet another subjective standard for abuse nowadays. So can parents of Abraham Lincoln's now have their children seized in the South?

Working Poor
10-27-2011, 08:24 AM
You've met every single skinhead? :eek:

No I haven't. Being related to a Jew who escaped Germany maybe colors my view of them.

moostraks
10-27-2011, 08:41 AM
No I haven't. Being related to a Jew who escaped Germany maybe colors my view of them.
And many Southerners have a similar view of Abraham Lincoln. So should Southern judges take children named after him?

Working Poor
10-27-2011, 09:15 AM
And many Southerners have a similar view of Abraham Lincoln. So should Southern judges take children named after him?

No. I am sure my view of Hitler's followers is not the freedom thing. i live in the south and I don't really hear much bad mouthing about Lincoln yet many do seem to still detest Hitler's actions.

It is just my gut reacting for me it would be wrong to have anything to do with them.Many of them see my light hair and blue eyes and think I look like one of them though and have purposely made racial slurs in front of me perhaps to see if I am one of them .

moostraks
10-27-2011, 10:40 AM
No. I am sure my view of Hitler's followers is not the freedom thing. i live in the south and I don't really hear much bad mouthing about Lincoln yet many do seem to still detest Hitler's actions.

It is just my gut reacting for me it would be wrong to have anything to do with them.Many of them see my light hair and blue eyes and think I look like one of them though and have purposely made racial slurs in front of me perhaps to see if I am one of them .

Old school Southerners spit Lincoln's name, they don't say it. Most of the South has become full of Northerners and public school teaching has given us years of propaganda regarding Lincoln's holy magnificence so it has become less so with each generation.

At least you know your stance is not a freedom one. There are plenty of opinions I disagree with (including the parents in this case) but I try to see how the sword could cut both ways.

Working Poor
10-27-2011, 12:56 PM
At least you know your stance is not a freedom one. There are plenty of opinions I disagree with (including the parents in this case) but I try to see how the sword could cut both ways.

yes I do know this and I do see how the sword cuts both ways for sure.

Zap!
10-27-2011, 02:40 PM

Many of us Northerners despise Lincoln too. He was a tyrant, responsible for nearly one million deaths and stopping the South from being on its own.

moostraks
10-27-2011, 03:17 PM
Many of us Northerners despise Lincoln too. He was a tyrant, responsible for nearly one million deaths and stopping the South from being on its own.

:) that made my night...I have only had the pleasure of Northerners that act like Southerners have two heads for deepset hatred of Lincoln.

Zap!
10-27-2011, 04:05 PM
:) that made my night...I have only had the pleasure of Northerners that act like Southerners have two heads for deepset hatred of Lincoln.

Not this Northerner, I'm a huge CSA supporter. It's just a shame they had to be pro-slavery, or they would have won. Their Constitution was the only one ever that surpassed ours.

Created4
10-27-2011, 04:21 PM
Not this Northerner, I'm a huge CSA supporter. It's just a shame they had to be pro-slavery, or they would have won. Their Constitution was the only one ever that surpassed ours.

Check out the movie Amazing Grace about how slavery was stopped in the British Empire. Persuasion and legislation. No war. http://www.amazinggracemovie.com/the_film.php

heavenlyboy34
10-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Good to hear. :) :cool:

Danke
11-20-2011, 07:01 AM
Parents of 'Adolf Hitler' Lose Custody of Newborn
By Alyssa Newcomb | ABC News Blogs – 10 hours ago

Heath and Deborah Campbell, the New Jersey parents of three children with Nazi-inspired names, lost custody of their fourth child 17 hours after he was born, the Express-Times of Lehigh Valley, Pa., reported.

Hons Campbell was taken into custody by the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services late Thursday night after the doctor who delivered the baby called the agency, the paper reported.

“There’s no legal binding court order. It’s basically a kidnapping, but they use different terms,” Heath Campbell told the Express-Times.

The Campbell family stepped into the spotlight in December 2008 when a ShopRite grovery store declined to decorate a birthday cake for their son Adolf Hitler Campbell’s third birthday.

The state took custody of Adolf, along with his sisters JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Himler Jeannie Campbell, in January of 2009. The three children have remained in foster care ever since.

A DYFS spokesperson told ABCNews.com in 2009 that she could not comment on a specific case, but said children are only taken into custody if there is a suspicion of abuse or neglect.

“We would never remove a child simply based on their name,” the spokeswoman said.

Neighbor Lori Dilts told ABCNews.com at the time the children were taken that it was certainly not because of their names.

“Those children look outwardly healthy, but they didn’t have much freedom,” Dilts said. “Occasionally, the little boy would come over here and would hate having to go back to his house.”

The couple’s attorney, Pasquale Giannetta, told The Associated Press that a court a hearing has been scheduled for Monday to determine the custody status of the newborn.

ABC News’ Russell Goldman contributed to this report.

roho76
11-20-2011, 07:08 AM
All children should be named after the supreme leader, his majesty Ben the Bernank. Come guys. Fall in, man.

Revolution9
11-20-2011, 07:42 AM
The name sounds somewhat familiar.... Isn't it about time as humans we take back the arrangement of letters that is "Adolf" and "Hitler". Anyways, there is a crematorioum where I grew up called "Adolf's".

In Atlanta on the seedy side of downtown is J Ghools crematorium.

Rev9

Sola_Fide
11-20-2011, 07:50 AM

Thread winner.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-20-2011, 07:52 AM
I give it about 6 years before we have an official manual of approved government names.

pcosmar
11-20-2011, 08:03 AM
Slavery by Consent
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?331420-Slavery-By-Consent

Gonna bump that thread.

PreDeadMan
11-20-2011, 12:01 PM
http://thecomedybasement.webstarts.com/uploads/hitler-baby.jpg I WANT MY MOMMY AND DADDY BACK! :: in german accent::

but yeah in all seriousness that's pretty fucked up as we all know the government is nothing more than a criminal organization.

smartguy911
11-20-2011, 12:09 PM
what happens when these kids grow up and they are treated like crap in school, college etc. I just cant imagine a kid even wanting to go to school with such a name. They might drop out and eventually turn to crime??? I think it's just plane stupid to ruin the lives of your kids. Maybe its not physical abuse but this is def emotional abuse in the long run

PreDeadMan
11-20-2011, 12:11 PM
what happens when these kids grow up and they are treated like crap in school, college etc. I just cant imagine a kid even wanting to go to school with such a name. They might drop out and eventually turn to crime??? I think it's just plane stupid to ruin the lives of your kids. Maybe its not physical abuse but this is def emotional abuse in the long run

I think the kid should definitely get his named changed as soon as he can if he doesn't like the name that is lol. or just come up with a temporary nickname so people don't call you that adolf hitler name.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-20-2011, 12:17 PM
I think the kid should definitely get his named changed as soon as he can if he doesn't like the name that is lol. or just come up with a temporary nickname so people don't call you that adolf hitler name.

I have nothing to add to your comment but just wanted to say that King Diamond is amazing and was even better in concert.

PreDeadMan
11-20-2011, 12:39 PM
I have nothing to add to your comment but just wanted to say that King Diamond is amazing and was even better in concert.

awesome king diamond rules criminally underrated band! I hope his back gets better so he can tour again i'm dying to see him live Andy Laroque is one hell of a guitar player easily in my top 10 favorites. Another band that is simply amazing is Candlemass check out epicus doomicus metallicas and ancient dream albums simply amazing doom metal with a great vocalist who is a trained opera singer adds that element plus other ranges and stuff and another amazing guitarist in the band!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd9OJe60JWg
lol some parts are kind of silly but the music is frigging amazing

PreDeadMan
11-20-2011, 12:44 PM
I'd also like to add jdmyprez_deo_vindice funny enough mike wead in king diamond was also in candlemass for an album or 2 lol just figured i'd let you know :)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-20-2011, 12:47 PM
Candlemass is fantastic... I think we have the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship lol

PreDeadMan
11-20-2011, 12:52 PM
haha

JustinTime
11-20-2011, 04:33 PM

Hopefully other kids will be mature enough to realize the kid did not name himself, and teachers would be smart enough to put a stop to any bullying. Probably not though, morons would likely say "Darrr keel dat knawt-zee!".

Anyway, its not the governments job to save us from ourselves from our own stupidity, and although there may be a role in saving our kids from our own stupidity, it has to very very, very limited. They can only take your kids if they are clearly being directly abused by mom and dad, not possibly being abused in the future by other because of what mom and dad did.

If thats the case I would have been taken when my mom made me wear a bow tie to school on picture day.

Zap!
11-21-2011, 12:46 AM

No name change is necessary. Their names are Adolf Hitler Campbell, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, Honszlynn Himler Jeannie Campbell, and Hons Campbell. All the first three have to do is not use their middle names and they will be fine. The fourth child doesn't even have a Nazi name.

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-21-2011, 02:37 AM
They're protecting Adolf from being called a jew hater in preschool.

Muwahid
11-21-2011, 07:24 AM
So people think, because they personally don't like Hitler, it's OK then to punish someone for naming their child Hitler? I always try to get people to comprehend the fact that just because you don't like something, or you're sensitive to something, doesn't make the rest of the world obligated to feel how you feel. If you want to say it's wrong, and stupid to do, I'm sure many will agree, but to endorse actual punishment against people because they don't see it your way is disgusting. It's also a double standard, champion freedoms when it's easy, then get hesitant otherwise.

If people treat a kid named "Adolf" bad because of his name, aren't they the bad people? :confused:

Rael
11-21-2011, 03:25 PM
awesome king diamond rules criminally underrated band! I hope his back gets better so he can tour again i'm dying to see him live Andy Laroque is one hell of a guitar player easily in my top 10 favorites. Another band that is simply amazing is Candlemass check out epicus doomicus metallicas and ancient dream albums simply amazing doom metal with a great vocalist who is a trained opera singer adds that element plus other ranges and stuff and another amazing guitarist in the band!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd9OJe60JWg
lol some parts are kind of silly but the music is frigging amazing

I like Mercyful Fate and king diamond too

Rael
11-21-2011, 03:26 PM
Wouldn't surprise me at all if there was some abuse going on, anyone who names their kid Adolf Hitler is not playing with a full deck. I doubt we are getting the whole story about what happened.

Zap!
11-22-2011, 01:03 AM
Wouldn't surprise me at all if there was some abuse going on, anyone who names their kid Adolf Hitler is not playing with a full deck. I doubt we are getting the whole story about what happened.

Not sure abusing kids and Nazi have anything to do with one another.

Rael
11-22-2011, 02:26 AM
Not sure abusing kids and Nazi have anything to do with one another.

They have demonstrated really piss poor judgement in naming their child. Which leads me to believe they may have made other piss poor decisions regarding their children, which led to them being removed.

Zap!
11-22-2011, 03:00 AM
They have demonstrated really piss poor judgement in naming their child. Which leads me to believe they may have made other piss poor decisions regarding their children, which led to them being removed.

Their problems are their beliefs. They are such strong supporters of Nazism, they name their kids after them. Some of us would name our kids after Ron Paul or Ayn Rand. Both do it for the same reasons. It's just that we perceive one view to be good and one to be bad. The government wouldn't blink an eye if they were named Fidel Castro of Josef Stalin. We're just punishing them for their radical political viewpoints.

Rael
11-22-2011, 05:22 AM
We're just punishing them for their radical political viewpoints. Well we don't really know. That would be the case if the name was the only reason for removing the child, but the DSS says there are other factors.

Zap!
11-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Well we don't really know. That would be the case if the name was the only reason for removing the child, but the DSS says there are other factors.

Perhaps, but why isn't the DSS saying what the other factors are? I don't trust them.

AGRP
11-22-2011, 03:45 PM
The circle of tyranny has been completed:

The state kidnapped these children because one was named after a creation of the state who kidnapped children.