PDA

View Full Version : South/Central NJ Realtor for Liberty (Donating Proceeds)

RonPaul101.com
10-26-2011, 08:35 AM
I am a part-time Realtor in southern/central New Jersey and any referrals I get through this Ron Paul site/connection I will donate: $200 of my commission for sellers/listings, and $400 of my commission for buyers, to a Ron Paul related cause. (I don't think I can legally say I would donate it to the campaign so I won't say that, even though it would be "my money" to do so and I'm not a maxed out donor. I will provide proof that the money was donated to a Ron Paul cause after settlement.)

PM me with your contact info if you have a referral for real estate. I work in any area of New Jersey south of I-195, which basically cuts the state in half.

I have to work a second job just to make ends meet and its difficult to find extra money to donate as much as I would like to Ron Paul. Hopefully this method can help me accomplish both.

Pauli86
10-27-2011, 08:09 AM
If I may comment on this... this gentleman has organized a lot of events for Ron Paul and is involved heavily in the campaign. We all know how helping the campaign can take away resources (money, time, etc) and it's important that we help RonPaul101.com out with any real estate business so that he can continue to support his family and after that, support Ron Paul.

I myself might have to work a second job, and if I work a second job than I will not have as much time to get the word out about Dr. Paul.

Let's all help each other out here, so I suggest contacting the thread starter if you or someone you know can be of help to him here.

RonPaul101.com
12-09-2011, 10:29 AM
If I may comment on this... this gentleman has organized a lot of events for Ron Paul and is involved heavily in the campaign. We all know how helping the campaign can take away resources (money, time, etc) and it's important that we help RonPaul101.com out with any real estate business so that he can continue to support his family and after that, support Ron Paul.

I myself might have to work a second job, and if I work a second job than I will not have as much time to get the word out about Dr. Paul.

Let's all help each other out here, so I suggest contacting the thread starter if you or someone you know can be of help to him here.

Thanks for the kind words Pauli.

RonPaul101.com
01-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Finally had a referral that closed on Friday.

AS PROMISED...

Thank you for your generous donation!

Amount: $200.00
Transaction ID: 332128717
Transaction date/time: 2012-01-14 11:18:44