PDA

View Full Version : It's 1:30 Eastern...

Original_Intent
11-06-2007, 12:29 AM
And we have raised $75,000. :rolleyes:

The fact that after yesterday that probably brings a response of "Yeah, so what?" tells you how much difference a day can make.

Prior to yesterday, that would have been around half of our best day to date, and having it at 1:30 in the morning would have been simply incredible news!

Hopefully a lot of those 21,000 new contributors will be repeat donors, and will also get in touch with local meetups and get involved!

It's also great that November 5th was the first day of the week and we also have November 11th that will be in the same week.

We have had the most epic day ever and we can just keep this going! I know it has to slow down but what can we get to by the end of this week???

5 million for the week? 6???

TechnoGuyRob
11-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Wow, I didn't think of it that way! :)

Naraku
11-06-2007, 12:35 AM
Man with $4.2 million on Nov. 5th and the November 11th building up, I think we just might see $6 million or $7 million raised this week. That would put it within $2 million of $12 million with the rest of the month and December still ahead.

ronpaulyourmom
11-06-2007, 12:37 AM
Hopefully the campaign learned a lesson today. If we see tangible results and growth in terms of national success for the campaign, we build hope, and people are willing to dig deep.

HQ needs to spend some of this and try to get a boost. They need to reach out to apathetic non-voters in addition to republicans.