PDA

View Full Version : Interesting facts about the Herman Cain's smoking commercial (Video)

123tim
10-25-2011, 07:07 PM
Facts (I guess) about Mark Block and other info:

(EDIT) This is not the original commercial. This is a report that exposes past corruption of Herman Cains campaign manager.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/45037419#45037419

Starts about 60 seconds into the video.

Agorism
10-25-2011, 07:14 PM
He's a cancer survivor promoting smoking as cool. Herman Cain's entire personality is very crude.

Smoking pisses me off actually.

DamianTV
10-25-2011, 08:32 PM
How many people think of this guy as the Godfather's Pizza guy, and NOT the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in '95? Who do you think he is really going to vote for? And why is the media shying away from mentioning his affiliation with the Federal Reserve Bank?

As far as the Ad and Smoking, who gives a shit?

Czolgosz
10-25-2011, 08:57 PM
The Cain campaign is fvcking weird. Something a'int right.

HOLLYWOOD
10-25-2011, 09:10 PM
It's to generate publicity... it will work. Remember, Here on RPF the informed educational level is far beyond the average American knuckleheads.

This is a TPTB film...
Mark Block BLOWS SMOKE after his BS propaganda talk and then FEDERAL RESERVE hack Herman Cain is laughing at the American voter imbeciles...

DamianTV
10-26-2011, 12:39 AM
Ok, I get it now. It goes "viral" because the guy smokes in the video. So peole talk about Cain. We need to give this ad the same attention that the MSM, my previous employer, gives Ron Paul.

Do NOT Share this Video

Do NOT Send this Video to ANYONE.

Do NOT Speak of this Video.

Let it fade away into the nothingness from whenst it came.

123tim
10-26-2011, 06:53 AM
Ok, I get it now. It goes "viral" because the guy smokes in the video. So peole talk about Cain. We need to give this ad the same attention that the MSM, my previous employer, gives Ron Paul.

Do NOT Share this Video

Do NOT Send this Video to ANYONE.

Do NOT Speak of this Video.

Let it fade away into the nothingness from whenst it came.

I totally agree with you about the original video, but perhaps you saw the title and assumed that this video was more of the same?

I posted this video because it talks about Mark Block (the smoking campaign manager for Herman Cain) violating campaign laws in a "voter suppression scheme" where he was banned from Wisconsin politics for three years. The video also states that he was also fined $15,000 dollars for violating campaign laws. It also talks about the Koch brothers and the tie to Herman Cain. It goes on to say a lot more.

I would understand why you might think that this video was the original. However, it isn't.
It's worth going to the webpage, and waiting for the accompanying commercial to end, in order to see (in my opinion).

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it and I agree - we should let the original die.
However, I think that we should pass on the information of this video.

I edited my post to make it clear as to what the posted video contains.

ZanZibar
10-26-2011, 08:19 AM
CNN had a piece on this last night. Essentially they ripped it off of a trailer park commercial.