PDA

View Full Version : Bring Them All Home: Part 1 of Nov 11 (video idea thread)

Chainspell
10-25-2011, 12:59 PM
So I'm going to be making atleast 3 videos. This thread is ONLY for Bring Them All Home theme. But feel free to message me if you have ideas for the other themes. I will create threads later on after this one is done.

First, I hate the fact that these kinds of threads usually drag on to forever, because new or opposing ideas keep coming in constantly. so i'm gonna avoid that by having a cutoff day, which is around 36 hours from now.

the video will have voice over.

So my idea is to create something similar to the video Ron Paul makes girls cry. Maybe have the voice over talk about what's going on overseas while the video shows soldiers surprising their loved ones. Then the second part will be to site Ron Paul's stance on militarism. Third part will be to show how our much our military supports Ron Paul. And last part will be a flashback to our troops coming home.

I'll get the narration text written out when I get home in a few hours. I just made that idea up in 10 minutes so there's not much to it yet. So feel free to post your own ideas.

The audio I wanna use is kinds senti at first then a but aggressive. But haven't selected a track yet.

Thank you :)

RIPLEYMOM
10-25-2011, 03:52 PM
http://www.google.com/search?q=air+force+wings&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&safe=active&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=660

For the sake of symbolism, I keep seeing flight wings behind the Ron Paul logo. Wasn't he in the Air Force? How about a flight wings banner for the Veterans Day Money Bomb?

There is a super cool design on this link of flight wing photos near the bottom with a cross in the middle. Cool for the evangelical/troop crowd.

Thanks for checking out! Love what has been done so far, for sure!

RIPLEYMOM
10-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Also, I like: 'Bring 'Em Home, Paul!'

www.bringemhomepaul.com. !!!

Chainspell
10-26-2011, 09:30 PM
well its gonna take me awhile longer. i found someone who's a writer, hes gonna write a bunch of drafts for 1 minute ads. so if anyone out there wanna make a video with this money bomb, coz it might be a week before i finish one.

lucent
10-26-2011, 10:34 PM
We should look into advertising during Freedom Watch and Stossel via Google TV ads.

IDefendThePlatform
10-26-2011, 10:46 PM
We should look into advertising during Freedom Watch and Stossel via Google TV ads.

I just posted this in another thread, but I think running the campaign's new "Life" ad in Iowa during Huckabee's Foxnews show would be a grand slam as far as target audience/ad combo.

Edit: Sorry threadjack. Looks like a great project. Keep those videos coming, I'll keep tweeting them.

Chainspell
10-27-2011, 02:13 AM
I just posted this in another thread, but I think running the campaign's new "Life" ad in Iowa during Huckabee's Foxnews show would be a grand slam as far as target audience/ad combo.

Edit: Sorry threadjack. Looks like a great project. Keep those videos coming, I'll keep tweeting them.
lol no worries

lucent
10-27-2011, 04:46 AM
I may try to construct one myself if I can figure out a video editor, but I won't be able to do any kind of fancy text.