PDA

View Full Version : I Guess It's Time...

ShaneEnochs
10-25-2011, 11:37 AM
I've been around the forums for a while. I just registered I think about a week ago, and have spent a lot of time in the chat room.

I'm ashamed to say that I voted for Obama last time around. I hadn't even HEARD of Paul. I knew McCain had no idea what was going on, so I thought Obama would make a better choice. Anyhow, I'm here to fix my mistake and vote for Ron Paul this time around.

Ron Paul inspires me more than any other person on the planet. I've never seen a politician so dedicated to their country, nor have I seen someone (especially a politician) so adamant about his message, regardless of how people receive it. He's a great man, and I believe he is the only one that can fix this country.

Anyway, it's good to be here. I'm from Huntington, WV so if anyone is close by I'd definitely be interested in joining up to spread the good word!

CaptUSA
10-25-2011, 11:41 AM
Welcome! Don't be ashamed. Use that as an advantage when dealing with others. You're not alone in voting for Obama - other people did the same thing, it's just that now you have seen the light and can explain it to the others. :)

Deborah K
10-25-2011, 11:51 AM
Welcome!

phill4paul
10-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Welcome aboard!

RDM
10-25-2011, 11:57 AM
Welcome! Glad to have you.

Bruno
10-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Welcome!

Yet another former Obama supporter. There are many out there just like you, that could help us win primaries and caucuses through the Blue Republican movement.

LibertarianBrit
10-25-2011, 12:16 PM
"I hadn't even HEARD of Paul."

An American who hadn't heard of Ron Paul. Unbelievable, scary, but also gives hope for the future. Remember the parable of the shoe salesmen:http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/reebok-sprints-ahead/159092/

ninepointfive
10-25-2011, 12:19 PM
Hehe... I would have been a 2007'er had I not waited a couple months to register. Ahh well. Also missed an opportunity to meet Ron Paul in Cheyenne back in 2007 by a week because I simply decided not to go. Now It seems like he's so popular that it may be a difficult proposition.

Welcome!

ShaneEnochs
10-25-2011, 12:44 PM
"I hadn't even HEARD of Paul."

An American who hadn't heard of Ron Paul. Unbelievable, scary, but also gives hope for the future. Remember the parable of the shoe salesmen:http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/reebok-sprints-ahead/159092/

Well, I was 19 at the time and wasn't particularly interested in politics. I didn't participate in the primaries at all.