PDA

View Full Version : Pink gun VS. calling cops

aGameOfThrones
10-25-2011, 03:06 AM
I found this video and noticed a few well thoughtout comments...

What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiiQQP4-Ijw

Did anyone notice, the rifle did not scare them, they were spooked by the fact that there was someone there and they didn't know it, she popped out and ran, and they figured she'd call 911, restraining a little girl is not worth it, they bailed. Head start on the cops.

theticketybooboo 1 day ago

Part II, and did anyone notice that she did not run to call 911, but actually put herself in danger? She took time to load a rifle, instead of calling the cops? Why? Because the rifle gave her an inflated sense of security. That could have gone another way.

@michaelruth75 you're lying. This report exposes you as a liar. They left when she ran off. Even after loading the gun she went to other parts of the house, emboldened by her little pink mini shot gun. They had one, too. She could have loaded it, and picked up the phone. You see what you want to because you are an ideologue. Facts get in the way of your narrative. Stats show that she is likely to be hurt, not helped if both are armed, and she does not call the police, looking for a fight.

@michaelruth75 2. If the gun was such a protection like you claim, then it would protect her while she's calling the cops, and they were no where in sight she went looking for them. There is NOTHING in that report to suggest this gun saved her life, or even scared the people off. you are straight up pulling that out of your ass because you are an ideologue.

@michaelruth75 no she didn't you are another liar. This report lies in the beginning and the title is a lie. She ran to the bedroom, and they RAN OFF at that point. She did not cut out the middle man. Nice try tho, facts clearly are not important to you, as they are usually not to people that are gun nuts. I am not anti gun, btw, I am anti-lying nutjobs.

Verrater
10-25-2011, 03:34 AM
That little girl got the praise she deserved.

When seconds count the cops are only minutes away.

DamianTV
10-25-2011, 04:05 AM
+1 for the Right to Bear Arms in the action it was intended for!

Pericles
10-25-2011, 08:53 AM
Because of her meritorious defense of herself and property, and demonstrated proficiency with the .22LR bolt action, she deserves one of these:

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt317/Pericles-photo/ARA1.jpg